Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Sapphire was just rubbing her head gently before she spoke, "My friend that was in here.... she was Phantom. She is on her way to pay your owner a large sum of money to buy back the contracts. And if that doesn't work, we already have friends that are working to get everybody away to safety. Either way in the end... We win."

"Because he kept trying to leave, and we can't have that happening right now. Neither of you can leave, not yet. Not until Mihaela is done." Sapphire was speaking and was commenting that they were going to be getting them some new identities.

"but why?" the nurse chuckled and then checked on Car and frowned. she then closed the curtain and called Mira back as his o2 levels were dropping

Mira was coming into the room and was giving a few orders, and telling Sapphire to keep Tia with her for the time being. This had Sapphire giving a nod before she was stating that they were going to go for a walk. "Please don't push it Saph." Mira spoke as another nurse was helping the other woman up from the bed, untangling the cords a bit, although kept it all attached. Nope that would all go with her, which was perfectly fine by her. She was use to it at that point.

"He will be okay. He has one of the best doctors in the world at his side." Sapphire spoke in a gentle voice before she was gesturing for the girl to follow after her so that they could go and explore a bit. That and they could go and see the upper level garden that was there for the VIP patients.

"The smoke from the room.... Yeah.... I can understand that." Sapphire was commenting before she was leading the child out to the garden.

Sapphire was sitting outside in the garden although was hiding a cough in her elbow before she spoke, "Car is going to be safe, I promise." With that she was talking to Tia about her own medical problem, and about how at first she had been terrified to leave Italy, to leave the care of Jessie, who had been her doctor since she had arrived in Italy so many years ago. "It was Mihaela and Yuki that told me that if I decided to come here, that I wouldn't have anything to be afraid of. And something deep down told me that I could trust them, even if my mind was telling me that everything wasn't going to be okay." Sapphire was commenting after a moment in time, just gazing off into the distance at the sun.

Tia looked at her and then rummaged in the bag she had refused to let out of her site and handed it to her "if they don't act fast Car will die" the file was a list of all their smokes and then chemicals used to make them the one they used Car was actually allergic to and his body would shut down if they didn't act fast enough

Sapphire was looking at the list for a moment in time before she was speaking in a soft voice, "I am needing you to remain here until I get back. Promise me you will not move." She was actually unhooking a few of the wires from the device as she was taking the piece of paper and soon enough she was actually turning and bolting off inside, heading straight to the room. "Mira." she breathed and was handing the list over, telling her what Tia had told her. This had Mira giving a nod and soon enough she was hurriedly shouting off a few new orders, and Sapphire was returning to Tia.

Sapphire was returning although she was leaning against the wall to catch her breath, and slow her racing heart at that point in time. Nope far too much work after being drugged.

"you need to rest I swear your as bad as Car" Tia didn't know Car's real name no one did except for the master and he wouldn't tell anyone

Sapphire was speaking, "I know. But it was to save somebody's life. And I'm alright. I'll be alright." She was however looking at the nurse that came up offering them some sealed bottles of water.

"I know you did" Tia took the water and even though they were sealed she still checked them to see if they were tampered with another sign that she didn't trust people

Back
Top Bottom