Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

A few hours had gone by, which actually had Mira pacing a bit since she hadn't heard anything from any of them at all. Currently Drake was sitting in the room with their little boy, Tia, and Car. Although Mira was looking at her pager when it went off with a code that would confuse anybody else. All it said was silver, which was a special code that stated that there was an ally there needing medical help.
"Mira! Emergency!" a nurse spoke as they burst into the room which had the other woman just putting a finger to her lips and pointing towards Tia, who was asleep at that point in time. "Mihaela and Sapphire were just brought in by a group of half dressed men. All of the men are okay but the ladies... there was an explosion of some sort. Both of them got struck by some shrapnel, thankfully it isn't life threatening but...." This had Mira just telling Car and Drake that she would be back and was leaving the room.
"Where did they get hit?" Mira was questioning. It seemed like Mihaela had gotten struck in the stomach, which had a pang of fear going through Mira. Hopefully the baby was still alright, and Sapphire had gotten a gash on her head, although she was also complaining about severe chest pain, and how she couldn't breath.

Nope Mira was the best person to help them at that point in time, even if fear was coursing through her. It was a few hours before a nurse was coming into the room and telling Drake that he was needed by Mira. After that she was looking towards Car before she spoke, "There are some gentleman downstairs in one of the family waiting rooms wanting to see you and the little lady over there." They were also wanting to see if Mihaela and Sapphire were going to be alright, which is one of the things that Mira was needing to talk to Drake about.

As soon as the pair were entering the room, the others that were in there were greeting them, one of the more girly of the men breaking down and stating that he was so glad that they were both safe.

Mira was just sitting in an empty room at the time with her head in her hands. Already Mihaela and Sapphire had been moved to private rooms, although there was some bad news about stuff. The nurse was showing Drake where he could find Mira.

Mira was looking up and soon enough she was on her feet and wrapping her arms around him, this is when he would feel the tears. Yeah even doctors and nurses had their break down moments, and this was one of them. She managed to collect herself before she spoke, "Sapphire ended up having another attack. We had to intubate her, and even now I have assigned somebody to stay in the room with her at all times. Her heartrate is... dangerously high. And we can only push so much medication at a time. Dangerously high but it is going down, albeit slowly, but it is going down regardless." After that she was letting out a breath of air before she spoke, "Mihaela took a shard of shrapnel to the stomach. And.... I tried but I..... I couldn't save the baby."

Drake hugged her close "shhh its ok I'll tell Yuki he won't blame you I know she may ask and so will he but can she still have children if she wants to?" Drake knew that right now his sister was in the best hands possible so for the time being he would just have to wait and see

Mira was looking over before she spoke, "Yes she will be able to have children if she so desires." Although she was just shaking her head and was stating that she would tell Yuki herself. Or at least that is what she was going to state until she got the page, which had her apologizing and stating that she had to get going. Page to Sapphire's room.

"go I have Yuki" Drake then headed off to speak with his friend. once he told him he could tell his friend was upset but not with Mira no it was with the male who had hurt his wife

One of the nurses was walking past the waiting room and just looking towards one of the guys who was asking how everything was going. This had her speaking, "Things are in a rough spot for both of them, but they will pull through."

The nurse was just stating that one of them had lost her baby although she was going to pull through and end up making a full recovery, and would still be able to have children in the future. She was just stating that she wasn't sure how the other woman was doing, considering her medical condition. Although Mira was with her, so everything was going to be alright.

"Oh hey Drake.... I almost forgot.... Thanks to these gentleman here, we were able to get ahold of that man. Mira says that she doesn't care what happens to him.... Although she does want to have her small amount of fun." the nurse was commenting when she spotted Drake and was cooing at the little boy who was starting fuss a bit in his father's arms. He was getting hungry and mom wasn't there, although the nurse was offering to feed him, she had more than enough breastmilk, considering they currently didn't have an other bottles, they hadn't anticipated being there that long.

The nurse was gently taking the child and stated that she would be in Mira's office, which would be quite and she could feed the child without be interrupted. And Drake knew exactly where that was.

It was almost an hour before Mira was leaving the room that Sapphire was in, brushing some of her hair out of her face. She was having a conversation with one of the other nurses and issuing a few other orders to a couple of others. "Somebody find me Drake please." she spoke and was just leaning against the wall to breath. Nope the only way around this was do a surgery to replace her heart. A risky surgery with some many complications, and with Sapphire unconscious she would need family approval. They had a heard to do it, after all Sapphire had been at the top of the list for some time, she had just been more or less turning it down. Now she didn't have much of a choice. "Mira. I'll talk with Drake about it. Why don't you go and get a few hours of sleep." one of the nurses spoke, which had Mira giving a nod and she was walking away.

Drake was holding his son in the waiting room with the others when the nurse called him out. after speaking for several minutes he nodded his head and then spoke softly for them to d the operation when she woke he would take the blame

This had the nurse nodding her head before she was coming over with a paper for him to sign, which basically gave consent. "The operation won't be for a couple of hours. There isn't an open OR and for now she is stable. Plus it gives Mira a chance to get a couple hours of sleep."

Back
Top Bottom