Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mira was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Yes they are both alright. Mihaela was awake for a little bit earlier today, only for about twenty minutes though." She was moving her shirt slightly and allowing the baby to latch onto her nipple before she was just looking at Drake. "I had a rather.... I guess rude encounter earlier. One of the guys that dislikes me... He thinks it is rude of me to make you stay at home with the baby, and it should be the other way around. So that had me thinking.... Sh....Should I quite my job and become a stay at home mom? Would that be better for you??"

“NO” Drakes word was harsh and defined “you have put your heart and soul in to this job and we will make it work my job is just a busy but unlike you I can take our son with me to work and there are people we trust who can watch him when I have to go into the field but please direct me to this asshat so I can deal with him”

Mira was just looking towards him for a brief moment in time before she was giving a small nod of her head, and was looking towards the baby, who was suckling happily. After a brief moment in time, she was switching the child to the other nipple, although she just continued to watch Drake for a moment in time. "How did Yuki take the news?" Mira questioned in a soft voice.

“He was upset more so that she was hurt then losing the baby granted I think he’ll have a head stone put up for the baby so that they can properly grieve and visit its grave but he kept it together I suspect he will lose it once she is awake and he has told her the news he asked to do that” Drake could only imagine his friends pain at that moment

Mira was giving a nod of her head before she was speaking, "To be honest.... There was also the chance that she wouldn't have been able to have kids again. If I had made one mistake.... I could have ruined that chance." There were tears that fell down her cheeks before she spoke, "Mihaela knows... Kind of anyways. She asked me about it when she woke up... All I could do was tell her that I was sorry, I tried my hardest." But that wasn't to say that she would remember what she had said.

Drake rubbed her back lightly “you did what you could once she is able to go home Yuki made arraignments for her mom to come and stay with them so someone can be with her when he has to work. And he mother is a doctor so she will be able to tend to her as well”

Mira was giving a nod of her head before she was letting out a small breath then spoke, "I'm going to ask you to take him again. I am going to go and shower in the break room really quickly and change, then the three of us are going to go out for lunch together." He was fed and content, and before she actually went to go shower she was going to change his diaper really quick.

Mira was giving a soft smile before she spoke, "Oh and as for the guy that said it... I don't know his name. But I know that one of the other guys.... Anthony.... heard what he said. Threatened to beat him as well, although stated that it wasn't his job. He would allow those honors to you, unless he caught him saying something like that again and you weren't around, then he was decking him." After that she was giving him a soft kiss on the cheek and getting up from where she was sitting.

"The one that basically stated that I should become a housewife." Mira reminded him about the conversation that they had had during their time being in that room. Yet again he was rather tired, so she didn't blame him for forgetting about it.

Drake glared and then stood “ I am going to go have a conversation with him as he is here currently”. drake kissed her cheek and then smiled at her

“I know but feel free to take your time” Drake then headed out and went to the waiting room handing their son to Anthony and then decked the male who had made the comment about her being a housewife

Anthony was gladly taking the baby into his arms, just cooing at the child a bit. The man had been a street fighter formerly, and over the years he had become terribly scarred. Many found him rather terrifying, yet the truth of the matter was that despite his looks, he was actually a giant teddy bear when it was needed. Such as now that he was holding the infant, who seemed to be giggling as the male gently tickled him. Anthony was however watching as the male that Drake had punched tried to defend his reason behind his comments, exclaiming that Drake was constantly exhausted because he was always taking care of the damn child. And it seemed like the mother didn't even want anything to do with the infant that she had given birth to, or the man that she had had the baby with. "She is a pathetic woman that doesn't deserve you... at all." the male was scoffing and Anthony was tsking a bit before he was commenting that he should probably shut his mouth. Especially considering that there were a few of the nurses that were almost glaring at him for his comment.

His comment had Drake pulling a dagger on him and pressing it against his neck “keep in mind that me and Mira discussed this before our son was born and I am fine we have made plans so that we both can get proper rest while raising our son. Second if I ever hear you bad mouthing my fiancé I will cut your tongue out. And before to say she does nothing spend a week in her shoes and see what she goes through before passing judgment. Should I not be around and you make such comments I will have no problems if someone else beats some sense in to you”

This had the man scoffing and commenting that her life couldn't be that difficult, especially if she was working at a hospital with hundreds of other doctors. This had one of the nearby nurses speaking, "You wouldn't last an hour in the hospital if you were in Mira's shoes, not with everything she does." It wasn't long before Mira seemed to be walking up, speaking with another one of the doctors about a few things, an almost thoughtful look on her features. Suggestions being made.

Mira was looking towards Drake for a moment before she spoke, "I enjoy having tag alongs, as long as they stay out of my way."

Drake dragged the ass forward “he’ll be joining you starting tomorrow please treat him like you would the rest of your staff”. Drakes words would tell those around them that she was the new director of the hospital

Mira was looking over before she was chuckling then speaking, "Alright. Although you sir shall be an onlooker only, since you have no medical training whatsoever." After that she was walking over to Drake and questioning if he was ready for lunch and then looking towards where Anthony was playing with the baby.

“More then ready and I figured I was better off beating him while Anthony was holding little man” Drake smiled happy to see that their baby was happy and safe with the male

Mira was looking although she was a bit startled when Anthony was commenting that he would be willing to look after the little guy while parents went out for a lunch together, a lunch without the baby. Mira was looking towards Drake for a moment and was stating that she didn't mind at all. The shower had been more of a rinse off, with her hair hidden up in a shower cap. She had just washed her body, and then had taken the time to pump. So there were a number of bottles of breastmilk in the mini fridge in her office at the time.

Drake nodded and then looked at him “ do anything you need to keep him safe” Drake knew Anthony would protect their son and he figured he would be a good guard for the little boy as he got older

Back
Top Bottom