Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Sapphire was laying on her stomach and just listened to the soft music that was playing.

Time went by quickly enough and it seemed like it was already time to move to this different room. Sapphire was wrapping the robe that she was offered around herself and getting to her feet, just stretching out a bit. Laying down for so long had her slightly stiff, but not as badly as what it could be.

the female guided her to the new room and opened the door, on the bed was a folder with different men's photos in it "please pick a companion and then let me know"

Sapphire was walking into the room although she was very startled why the next comment, just blinking a bit. Wait when she had mentioned something about an evening with a handsome guy she had been joking. And now she wasn't even sure what she was getting into exactly. There were only photographs although no information about them, which had her just picking one at random.

Sapphire was just giving a slow nod of her head and was sitting on a chair that was in the room, merely wrapping her arms around herself and letting out a slow breath of air as she looked up at the ceiling.

Sapphire was startled out of her thoughts before she was getting to her feet and going over to open the door.

standing on the other side of the door was the male she had picked and while she had picked him for a brief second the were a look of dread on his face

Sapphire just studied him for a moment in time before she questioned, "What is with that look?" No she had caught that look of dread before it had disappeared, and was taking a couple of steps backwards. She took to leaning against the wall before she spoke, "You can leave if you wish."

"unfortunately I can not may I enter" the male was careful with his words until he was in the room but until he had her permission he wouldn't enter the room

"You can come in." Sapphire spoke after a moment in time. After that she was looking towards him before she was commenting, "And of course you can leave, nobody is forcing you to remain here." With that she was giving a small shrug before pushing off of the wall.

Car closed the door "sadly that is where you are wrong ma'am" Car then turned and faced her "my name is Car and I am here to serve you as you wish"

Sapphire was just looking at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "You act more like a servant than an employee." After that she was just strolling closer to him after a moment in time.

Sapphire just looked at him for a moment in time before she was going over to the bed and sitting down before telling him to come and sit with her. After that she questioned, "A slave? Perhaps this place... isn't what Drake thought it was...."

Sapphire looked towards him before she was shaking her head and spoke, "Love. Take a breath and relax. There is no need to be afraid of that." With that she was giving a small smile before she was looking over at her phone when it vibrated and saw that it was just a message from Mihaela, questioning about something. Nothing overly important.

Sapphire had a sad look on her features for a brief moment before she was wrapping her arms around him in a gentle hug before mumbling that he didn't have to be so freaked out at that point in time. Although seeing him like this definitely had her wondering about the girl that was there. Nope definitely saying something to Drake about it when she got home. "You smell like vanilla." she was mumbling.

Sapphire was giving a small giggle before she was commenting, "I definitely agree with that." After a moment in time she was leaning away from him briefly before she was leaning forward and gently pressing her lips against his. Nope out of the corner of her eye she had spotted the hidden camera. Creepers. Although examining it told her that there wasn't any audio at all.

Back
Top Bottom