Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

"it will tomorrow we can sit down with Mira and see what she thinks and maybe we can get you better if not there is still the option of adoption" Drake wasn't going to kill her dream of being a mother

Sapphire was just shaking her head before she spoke, "I've given up on that dream happening in real life." With that she was getting to her feet, the child being held in her arms gently but firmly.

Sapphire was just commenting that they should probably head out. This way she could have her day of relaxation and he could have time with his baby boy.

Soon enough they were settled in the car and heading out. Sapphire was just gazing out the window for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I almost regret coming back with Mihaela. Especially since she wants to play matchmaker."

Drake looked over at her and then frowned "please don't she won't do anything until your well Mira and I will make sure of that and I don't me well by trying to fix you as your not broken I mean well as it you know you have a future and you are looking forward to it"

Sapphire was just looked towards him before she was shaking her head then spoke, "I know Mihaela means well, we have been friends for a number of years now. And.... She knows that I want it, I'm just afraid I'm going to be a burden on everybody. As for this... I've come to accept it as apart of me. I've seen many doctors throughout the years, and they aren't sure how to help. It is due to the fact that I was more or less born with a weak heart, that is the issue."

"let Mira look the worse thing to happen is she says there is nothing she can do best case she can do something and stop calling yourself a burden because your not Sapphire I know there is someone out there who won't care that your heart isn't strong" Drake wanted her to start looking towards the future

Sapphire just looked towards him before she was speaking, "I'll allow Mira to look at my records, but nothing more. Not right now anyways. Besides there is still hope I suppose. And perhaps I'll run into my fated partner randomly, and as long as I don't have a random attack like Italy, everything will be fine."

Sapphire was giving a faint smile before she spoke, "I haven't given up fully yet. Otherwise I wouldn't be sitting with you now." Soon enough they had arrived at their location and she was climbing out of the car before she spoke, "I'll message you later. Have fun with your kiddo for the day."

Sapphire was giving a smile and was walking into the building, just looking around for a brief moment in time. She was walking up to the receptionist desk and was tapping the bell since there wasn't anybody there at the time.

"You don't look like you are old enough to be having a job. Yet again.... I suppose appearance can be misjudging." Sapphire was speaking in a soft voice as she was following after the child, just gazing around as she did so. There was a faint smell of some essence that had her putting her hand over her nose. Oh lavender... not a scent that she liked at all.

Sapphire smiled before she spoke, "I suppose that makes a lot of sense. Oh and sadly no, I'm not fond of the lavender scent."

"ok what about vanilla?" the child looked at her and smiled lightly. what no one knew was she didn't go to school anymore because of the fact that she had to work

Back
Top Bottom