Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

"Your owner is quite the creeper to put cameras in here, thinking that nobody would notice them. Yet again I suppose most people come here... wouldn't know what to look for." Sapphire was cooing in a soft voice, her voice only heard by him. After that she was leaning away from him and instructing him to take off his shirt for her. Nope a careful through and she could "accidentally" toss the shirt over the camera.

Sapphire was giggling as she ran a delicate finger down his chest and was taking the shirt, tossing it away from her. And bullseye, straight over the camera that was there. With that she was questioning in a soft voice, "Do they eavesdrop?"

"no the rooms are soundproof as the owner doesn't like to hear but he does sometimes watch once the door is closed no one can hear" Car was more then a little confused at that moment

Sapphire was giving a small giggle before she spoke, "Okay so he doesn't like to hear but he likes to watch." With that she was just leaning away from him and questioned, "Have you ever heard of the person called Phantom?" Nope she planned on getting these poor people freed. If they were wanting to do a job like this, then that should be their decision, not something forced against them. Yet again to make it more believable.... the two of them should probably go farther, the thought actually having her flush a bit. Why? Because she was still a virgin, and she was a bit worried that something like that might result in having a small attack.

"some of the others have but no one knows how to reach them hell we have tried to get a call for help to the king but we can't" Car looked at the door "Tia deserves a happy family not this life"

Sapphire was giving a small smile before she spoke, "Well it so happens that I know Phantom, and I can make sure that the king knows what is going on." It wouldn't be hard to tell either of them what was going on, not at all. After all when she was done there, Drake would be coming to pick her up. The female found herself idly playing with his hair before she was just gently pushing him down onto the bed and was sitting on his stomach. "How far is it that you want to go?" she questioned in a soft voice.

Sapphire was looking at him before she spoke, "I'm willing to go all the way.... I just don't know how.... safe it would be I suppose."

Sapphire was speaking, "Because I was born with a weak heart. Anything to strenuous and I feel like I can't breath, on top of severe chest pain, and a fever."

"then maybe you should wait till you speak with your doctor I don't' want to be the reason you have an episode" Car didn't feel like she would mind his comment but he also hoped he hadn't hurt her feelings either

Sapphire was just giggling before she spoke, "You know.... I doubt that having sex could be any worse than participating in a fighting ring." Although she was actually moving so that she was sitting next to him instead of on him. "And I don't because.... In a way.... That is how I am enslaved. By doctors, hospitals, medications, my own body." she was commenting after a moment in time.

Car sat up and wrapped an arm around her lightly "but its better to be safe rather than take the risk I hate hospitals as well but I still go when I need to "

Sapphire was just tilting her head back to look at him before she spoke, "Well I'm a risktaker anyways, and with a handsome man like you... It is definitely worth the risk."

Sapphire was giving a small smile before she was cooing, a pout almost on her lips "I mean unless of course you don't want to do anything with me." Even if he didn't want to do anything with her, she would still make sure that he was getting paid.

Sapphire was just looking at him for a moment although it wasn't long before she was straightening up rather quickly. There was a new scent in the room, and it wasn't something that she was liking at all. And she wasn't quite sure where it was coming from.

"There is a different scent in here...." Sapphire mumbled after a moment in time. It made her nauseous to her stomach, very nauseous to her stomach. This is around the time where Car would catch the faint smell of it, perhaps something that he would recognize. Just something that resulted in a person falling asleep.

"cover your nose and mouth" Car moved fast grabbing her clothes and handing them to her before tearing the pillow covers to make masks "dress quickly"

Sapphire was doing as she was told although at that point in time it was far to late anyways, the pair had already breathed in quite a bit of the fragrant air. This was something that Sapphire was noticing when she was standing up to grab her clothes, and everything was just spinning around her. In the end the pair did end up dropping in unconsciousness, and were out cold for a few minutes before the door was opening up. Although this was perhaps something that Car was use to, considering it happened quite often with the guys. Typically the ladies that were brought there, were taken away and sold off at the market that the owner also ran.

the person who opened the door to grab them would find themselves being grabbed and slammed to the floor while two more men walked in and gently scooped up Sapphire and Car carrying them out to a waiting Limo where Yuki sat with Drake, Sakura, and the little girl who had called them after she figured out who Sapphire was and what her 'employer' was planning on doing. Yuki was in a foul mood while Drake was on the phone with Mira giving her a heads up about them being incoming to the hospital with his sister and an unknown male

Well that probably wasn't how the owner had planned for the day to go, but it was definitely a good thing, for the unconscious duo anyways. Who knows where they would have ended up otherwise. Mira was on the phone with Drake and commenting that she was already on her way there, and she would get stuff all set up and readied.

Back
Top Bottom