The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Sapphire was just looking towards Drake before she was speaking, "I'll explain but not out in the open. It is a rather delicate matter." Mihaela was going over and looking at the baby, just cooing a bit. And it wasn't long before Mihaela was officially declaring that she was totally joining in on this girl's movie night. Not that Mira really cared, although Mihaela was just looking towards Yuki to see if he was alright with it. After all it wasn't really often that either of them really did anything without each other. It would do them good.

Mihaela was giving a happy grin and was then looking at Sapphire, who looked a bit unsure about the matter. "Don't worry it will be a good night. And if anything happens.... we all have medical training." Mihaela was speaking in a low voice, which had Sapphire giving a small nod of her head.

The driver was giving a nod and soon enough he was taking the ladies away, leaving the two men to talk in peace.

While they were going to the main house, the three ladies were going to Mira and Drake's house. Once there they were just going inside and Mira was questioning about the medical records, which had Sapphire explaining. "Does Drake know?" Mira was questioning which had Sapphire shaking her head and she was commenting that she planned on telling him.

Over the next few hours, everybody were just doing their own thing. The ladies were watching movies and just chatting out stuff, Sapphire actually seeming to feel more comfortable with the other two. While the guys were just talking about security and whatever else they needed to figure out.

Although that that point in time, the only one who seemed to be awake was Sapphire. Who just happened to be sitting outside when Drake pulled out. Her eyes were closed and she was just feeling the breeze on her face, and breathing in the night air slowly.

Sapphire was opening her eyes for a moment in time and was just looking towards him before she spoke, "I slept the entire flight back." She was however getting to her feet and just letting out a slow breath of air.

Sapphire was just looking at him before she was speaking, "You were wondering about why I was giving my medical records to Mira earlier. It is because.... I have a heart condition. In times of great stress it acts up, like when we were in Italy." With that she as explaining about it, and even about what had happened in Italy.

"I don't need somebody." Sapphire was commenting after a moment in time before she was making the comment that his fiance was absolutely adorable and was then apologizing that she hadn't been in contact with him lately.

"then we talk to Mira she knows a lot of cardiologists and surgeons and we see if there is a way to fix your heart if not so what no one will feel you are a burden Sapphire while it is strange since the new king took over the families have been a lot more caring" Drake hugged her some more before walking in to the house with her so they could sleep

Sapphire was just shaking her head slightly before she spoke, "Yes I know this, Jessie was commenting that as well." With that she was just walking with him into the house before she was commenting that currently Mihaela and Mira were sharing their bed, with the baby sleeping in the bassinet in the room. It seemed like Mira's friend had gone home for the night.

Back
Top Bottom