Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

The nurse was leading them off towards the room that they would be staying in, already there was a cot set up in there for Drake.

The nurse was smiling and was getting Mira all checked in and everything. Once that was all done and they got her settled in her room she was speaking, "Somebody will come and check on you guys now and again. Obviously if something feels off, call for us."

"Give me some suggestions then." Mira spoke as she just leaned back against the pillows. Although it was pretty obvious that at some point in time she was probably going to end up dozing off. No shock there though. Lately she hadn't been sleeping very well at night, but slept no problem during the days. It was as though she were on a different schedule than everybody else.

Mira was just speaking in a soft voice, "I rather like Artemisia for a girl. Artemisia Rose. For a boy I like Rhys. Rhys Malachi."

Mira was giving a small nod of her head and without her realizing it, she had in fact dozed off. But right now it seemed like both mother and child were calm, and content.

Everything was fine over the next couple of hours.
Mihaela and Yuki had arrived safely to Italy, and they were being greeted by both Gabriel and Sakura, who had arrived to pick them up and take them back to the mansion.

Mira had been asleep for a while although she was awake at the sudden feeling of pain that had struck her. A contraction it seemed like.

Sakura smiled at them both and then waved when she spotted them. Sakura stood next to Gabriel but she didn't interact with him at that point in time.

Mihaela was giving a small sigh although it wasn't long before she was running over to the pair of them, and giving them a hug. "So were you serious when you said you were pregnant? You don't look it." Gabriel spoke which had Mihaela commenting that she was four months along.

"Some women don't show at all. Mother was friends with this lady who was eight months pregnant and you couldn't even tell." Mihaela was speaking after a moment in time before she was looking at her phone when it chimed. A message from one of the girls back in Japan telling her that Mira had just gone into labor it seemed.

It wasn't long before the four of them were headed back to the mansion, and Gabriel was speaking with Mihaela quietly.

Soon enough they were arriving st the mansion and a few of the family guards were standing outside the doors, bowing to them.

Mihaela was just following after her brother although she wasn't at all shocked when a couple of people were coming over to ask her questions. "Woah you guys, lets give her a bit of breathing room." Gabriel was mumbling.

Mihaela was just giving a faint chuckle before she was looking towards her brother and the male was telling everybody to leave the area, so that it was just the four of them. Mihaela was looking towards her brother before she was speaking, "I plan on going to get mother back."

Back
Top Bottom