Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

"And my mother is more understanding than what one thinks. Even now she is telling me that you are stressing over nothing. And if you hadn't wanted to deal with the ceremony, all you had to do was say something." Mihaela was commenting.

"say something anytime i broached the subject of not having a ceremony with anyone they laid the guilt trip on me over and over and anytime i went to talk to Gabriel people kept me away from him." Sakura held back a scream of frustration

Mihaela was just speaking, "Then I will talk to my mother, I will tell her that you guys aren't wanting to do a wedding ceremony right now. That you shall do it, you just don't want to do it right this very moment."

Mihaela didn't say anything at all was just handing the phone off to Yuki, not really wanting to speak to her anymore. No that tone of voice that Sakura had, almost had Mihaela feeling as the other female was doubting that she would be able to help. But Mihaela knew that she could, and she also knew that there had to be something more going on if her mother was being that pushy. After that she was moving a few seats away from Yuki and was dialing her mother's number, the pilots not even bothering to stop them, yet again the plane was privately owned by Yuki's family. They could basically do whatever it was that they wanted.

Yuki managed to calm his sister but he still frowned and wondered what the hell was going on before walking over to his wife and speaking softly "she trusts you but i am betting she is scared if someone is keeping her from seeing and speaking to your brother she probably doesn't know that he is feeling the same or that he would stand with her"

"Mihaela... I don't think you should come home. My actions are.... they are intentional. I am the one who is having our people stop her from seeing me or talking to me." Gabriel spoke over the phone to his sister which had her inquiring as to why he was doing that. Although she did go rather pale when she heard what her brother had to say. Their mother had gone missing a few days ago, and he had been keeping it covered up by making it seem like she just didn't want to talk to anybody. She was far too busy with the wedding planning. And on top of their mother being missing, their father was in the hospital. Although this was a fact that Sakura knew.

Mihaela was speaking something in Romanian before she was speaking in a small hiss, "Why the hell didn't you call me and let me know about this sooner?" A faint sigh passed through her lips before she was shaking her head then she spoke, "No I would have to come back anyways. Because I was messaging mother. I had told her that I would be home soon, I also told her about our own wedding ceremony we are planning, and I told her about..... Yuki and I are expecting."

"Mihaela.... That wasn't mother that you were talking too...." Gabriel spoke in a low voice, a worried voice. He heard his sister state that she knew and all of a sudden he could hear Yuki speaking in the background. Well there was a startled shriek from his sister and she was speaking something else in Romanian, which had Gabriel speaking in a soft voice, "Stay safe."

when Mihaela hung up he spoke softly "I am going to pummel your brother to the point that even your mother won't be able to tell it is him" Yuki was furious with him for puttig his sister through all off this with out speaking to her and explaining things to her

Mihaela just looked over before she spoke, "Yuki. My mother has gone missing and nobody knows where she is. Gabriel has been trying to cover it up, by making it seem like she has been busy taking care of her own stuff. And as of now, Gabriel is sending somebody to tell Sakura that "mother" had decided that postponing the wedding would be the best, since it hadn't been announced yet." No Yuki had only heard part of the conversation, but he hadn't heard the whole conversation. He hadn't heard the most important part of the conversation, and that was the why. Gabriel having the wedding postponed was more to protect Sakura, since the enemy didn't quite know about her yet.

"I understand that he is trying to protect her but she has a cell he could have called her on that and spoken to her my sister is stupid and would have understood his reasonings and as for your mother we will find her and bring her home" Yuki wasn't going ot let her lose her mother like had his

"Because his cell phone is being tracked. He didn't hesitate to answer my call because... My number is a common number to call his phone." Mihaela spoke after a moment in time before she was just pushing some of her hair out of her face.

Mihaela was just letting out a breath of air before she spoke, "I already know where to start looking for her."

"No you will not." Mihaela spoke after a moment in time before she stated that if he was going to threaten him that she was going to leave him behind at the halfway point, and return home by herself.

Yuki knelt in front of her "love i don't at least try your brother will think i have lost my mind as i made it clear when we first parted that if he hurt her or caused her distress that i would pummel him"

"Seriously! I understand you being upset about him hurting your sister but right now that is the last of our worries. My mother is missing and I didn't know this. Whoever has my mother's phone knows about the baby. I messaged her about it, thinking it was her. Gabriel never thought to warn me because.... This visit early was suppose to be a surprise. My mother, my father... they weren't suppose to know that we were showing up nearly a week early." Mihaela spoke after a moment in time before she was just shaking her head, tears in her eyes.

Yuki knelt in front of her and took her hand “my love I never said your mother wasn’t important she is and our first order of business is to find your mother and bring her home safely” Yuki touched the side of her face and smiled

Mihaela was giving a nod before she spoke, "I'm just scared... I have an idea of who has her and if that is the case... I'm scared about the fact that they know about the baby...."

“I understand your fear and I will do everything I can to get her back safe and to keep you safe” Yuki would also call Drake and have him weed out the mole

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head although when Yuki was calling Drake, he would find that it was Mira answering the phone. "Hey Yuki, Drake is off interrogating some people right now. I'll be sure to let him know that you called when I see him next." Mira commented into the phone as she lounged in the bathtub in the room that the pair had in the mansion when they were there.

Mira was giving a faint giggle before she was speaking, "I can let him know that." Although there had been something else she had wanted to inquire about to Yuki, although the man had hung up before she could inquire. Something that her and Drake had been talking about earlier, Drake had wanted Yuki's opinion on who would be a good fit for filling Drake's shoes for a little bit after the baby was born.

Mihaela was just wrapping her arms around him gently in return before she was commenting that she hoped that everything would be okay at the mansion while they were gone. "Although I was wondering... as soon as the baby comes, Drake's attention is going to be on Mira and the baby. So who would take over for him when that happens?"

Back
Top Bottom