Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

This had the man giving a nod and soon enough he was walking off, leading the male to where his grandfather was at.

It seems like his grandfather had heard about what had happened, and had come to make sure that he was alright.

Who would have figured that eventually one of Yuki's men was coming in and stating that Mihaela was awake. And was letting him know she was a bit confused. Yet again that was too be expected.

"Oh... Hi.... Umm.... When did we get home? Why am I covered in bite marks? " Mihaela questioned when he came into the room, before she was commenting that she was rather sore. Like they had perhaps had far too much fun. Yeah no recollection of the night before.

Mihaela was just blinking for a oment before she was shaking her head. A fair to shudder passed through her when he mentioned that man. Well that all made more sense as to why she didn't recall the night prior. "Before you ask no.... I don't do drugs. That was.... Being around him. It became a habit when certain commands were made. It was better to just listen than fight."

Mihaela was giving a nod of her stomach a chance before she was mumbling that she was going to go take a shower.

"go ahead and shower love but know this he never touched you and he paid with his life" Yuki kissed the side of her head and then went and started the water for her

Mihaela looked at him although she was a bit relieved to hear his words, that the man hadn't touched her at all. That was actually quite the relief but she was apologizing to him that he had seen her in that kind of state.

"Mihaela you put up with me when I was in a bad place I can't blame you at all for what happened" Yuki smiled at her and then walked over and kissed her head

Mihaela looked towards him before she spoke, "Yeah something to eat would be nice." Nope she wasn't overly picky about what it was.

Mihaela just took to enjoying the shower but her thoughts were all over the place at that point in time. In particular about what had happened last night, which had a breath falling from her lips. Soon enough she was stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around herself then wrapping up her hair in a towel.

Yuki looked over at her and then smiled at her "feeling better?" Yuki wanted to make sure she was feeling better before asking much more of her including meeting his grandfather

Mihaela looked at him before she was giving a smile "Yes I am feeling a lot better." With that she was wrapping her arms around his neck gently, in a hug.

Almost four months had gone by and it was time for Gabriel and Sakura to have their wedding. Which meant that Mihaela and Yuki would get to see their siblings once again, for the first time in a long while. Mihaela was getting her stuff packed up for the trip back home, and was ideally chatting with Mira, who was currently sitting on her bed. Mira was at that point where she was due to give birth at any point in time. "Do send us some souvenirs while you are away." Mira was speaking in a soft voice which had Mihaela giving a soft nod of her head.

Back
Top Bottom