Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mira was just watching the car for a moment although it wasn't long before she was grabbing Drake's hand and drawing him with her. No that driver had been familiar. It had been the man that had caused Mihaela to freeze up. And in the end the pair were too late to get to the other two. Mihaela was willingly climbing into the car with the man.

Yuki followed simply because of where his head was but in the car he was starting to come too. Yuki listened to what was going on but his hand clasped over hers and held on tight

Mihaela was silent at that point in time although she was jerking a bit when the man was all of a sudden saying her name in a rather forceful manner. Questioning her about who the male was at her side. Oh that angry tone, which had her voice catching in her throat. No if she said anything about Yuki being her husband then they were both in for a world of hurt. But if she didn't say something then she was going to be in trouble. Man it was a lose lose situation. Especially when he was actually grabbing at her chin and forcing her to look at him. "Mihaela. Who. Is. He." the male spoke and Yuki would actually be able to feel her hand trembling faintly in his.

Yuki's grip tightened even more a silent way to assure her that he was there with her and would protect her no matter what. as it was Yuki wanted to kill the male fro touching his wife but as he wasn't speaking to him he would for the time remain quite

"I really hate this silent act of yours, Mihaela." the male sighed after a moment in time before he was letting go of her chin and was just commenting in a cheerful tone that there would be a punishment when they returned to the house. After that he was looking towards Yuki before he spoke, "Well since my slave doesn't want to answer my question, I suggest you tell me who you are."

Yuki lifted his head and stared the man down "you first" Yuki then pulled her in to his lap and held her close to him his grip firm but not so much as to hurt her

Mihaela was lurching forward when the car was slamming to a stop and the man was telling them to get out of the car. "I am your new master. My kitten here knows me very well." he spoke as he stroked Mihaela's cheek lightly before he was actually tearing her away from Yuki. "Bedroom. Now. I will be there soon." the man ordered and she was actually listening to him, hurrying off. "She is such a perfect little slave. I give her a command and she does as I ordered. Now when I take you to the bedroom... You'll find that she has already taken to changing into the outfit that I prefer and she will be sitting on the bed, waiting patiently for her master."

this had Yuki chuckling and then slamming his fist into the male's throat before he pulled the small blade from his belt and held it to the male's neck while kneeling on his back after slamming him into the ground "you know I love how people think they can own me first when I was a child and now as an adult. you want to know who I am fine I'll tell you I am the king of the Japanese mafia and Mihaela is my wife now if you don't want to die you will get the thought that she is your out of your head or I can end you here the choice is yours but I assure you if you test me or try to touch my wife in any manner I will kill you" Yuki smiled at him lightly and waited with hos he held his blade one wrong move and the male would be dead

The male just looked towards him for a moment in time before he spoke, "Oh I don't think that she belongs to me, I know she does. If she didn't.... She wouldn't have listened to my order. Nor would she be waiting in my bedroom for me. Just as she has many times in the past." There was almost a wicked gleam in his eyes and soon enough he was ordering for somebody to go and get his kitten, and bring her out there.
It wasn't long before the other person was returning with Mihaela following after him, and she was wearing a completely different outfit from what she had been wearing. Even her hair, which had been up in a tight ponytail was now down and falling over her shoulders and across her back in gentle waves.

Yuki looked at her and then he chuckled a little while he liked what she was wearing her didn't like the male. Yuki then acted and slit the males throat with one clean move. if he managed to live he would remember to never touch his wife

Mihaela just watched for a moment in time although she was just wrapping her arms around herself. Despite the fact that the man was on the ground, he was seeming to laugh. A bubbling and raspy laugh, before he was whispering something. Something that wouldn't make sense to Yuki, but it was something that Mihaela knew. This had Mihaela shaking her head a bit and she sinking down her knees, tears falling. She was just apologizing breathlessly, and wrapping her arms around herself more tightly.

Yuki walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her and he hauled her up "breath my love you have nothing to apologize to him about" Yuki glared at the male from where he stood while he kept his wife in his arms

Mihaela didn't seem to react much to him pulling her up from the ground, at least not at first. She did end up snapping out of it after a moment, although it was more as though she had woken from a nightmare.

Mihaela was just following after him, not seeming overly concerned that she was wearing little to nothing at that point in time.

Mihaela didn't say anything at first, actually she still seemed out of it slightly. Although she was broken from her thoughts when her phone, which she had given to Yuki was all of a sudden going off. A familiar ringtone. Gabriel it seemed.

Yuki answered the phone “hey what’s up” Yuki looked at her and watched her while he drove them home and spoke to her brother at the same time.

Gabriel was a bit startled that Yuki was answering but he was commenting, "Was just calling to see how you guys were doing. Mira had just called me and said she was a bit worried for you both."

"yea things did not go so well" Yuki explained everything to him including what was going on with Sakura so that he could tend to her better since he wasn't there for her

Back
Top Bottom