Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mihaela managed to get into the back area and was just looking around at the people, acting as though she had been sent there by Phantom to see what else they had there. She did end up spotting Mira in one of the cages, which had her moving over so that she could examine her for a moment.

After a little bit, the two guys would find the door of the box opening and Mihaela was being shoved into the room. "Phantom, keep a reign on your servants. If she hadn't belonged to her, then I probably would have had her beaten for her actions." the man spoke in a sharp voice, which just had Mihaela looking towards Yuki and the disguised Drake for a moment in time. What had she done? Freed a number of the slaves and encouraged them to flee, one of them being Mira. "How was I suppose to know that pulling that lever would just happen to open all of the cages?" Mihaela questioned in a rather innocent voice although Yuki and Drake could see the smirk that was on her lips.

Drake let out a small sigh and then motioned for Yuki before muttering that she knew all right. Yuki then stood up and spoke "she will be punished accordingly"

Mihaela was just looking up for a moment in time but she didn't say anything, just waited for the men to leave, and the door was slamming behind them. This had her cringing ever so slightly and she was getting to her feet, and brushing herself off a bit.

"Yeah I know it was but.... I didn't have much of a choice. They weren't going to be putting Mira up for auction. They were going to keep her for themselves." Mihaela spoke before she was taking her mask back then was commenting that had that been the case, it would have made getting to her a lot more difficult.

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head before she was replacing her mask and cloak once again. After that she was turning on her heel and leaving the box so that they could get going. No while she was Phantom, she seemed to have no fear whatsoever. Shockingly enough. And she knew that Mira was safe, because when Mihaela had told the woman to run, she had given her an address of a place that she could go. A safe area.

Mihaela just headed out of the place, moving without any hesitation in that place. Even when the man who had tried to buy Drake just happened to be stopping them, demanding that Drake be handed over to him. Mihaela was just looking at the man through the mask before she was actually snickering a bit before she was speaking, "Try and take him away from me, I dare you. I will kill you without any hesitation, without any remorse. You should know this well, you've seen how cruel I can be." After that she was pushing past the man and continued to walk, knowing that Yuki and Drake were going to continue to follow her. Nope she wasn't even phased by the man threatening her, instead she just took to walking backwards before she was cooing, "Good luck finding out who I truly I am. Remember, I am nothing more than a phantom."

Mihaela had taken to sliding into the drivers seat and was taking them towards the safe house. She was however wondering if Yuki was alright. And even what was going on. "Congrats by the way, Drake. I'm happy for you guys. " She commented in a soft voice as she pulled up in front of a building.

"thanks but right now you have a bigger problem than having rescued us" Drake and Yuki never told anyone how they met but he had a feeling this was going to end that day

Mihaela just looked at him before she spoke "And for more than one reason too I'm sure. " She had her own reasons as well. She climbed out of the car and was making her way towards the building.

Mihaela walked inside and it wasn't long before Mira seemed to come out of nowhere, running over to the group. "Phantom, you owe me." Another voice mumbled which had Mihaela clicking her tongue for a moment. "I believe you owed me to begin with. I consider it even now."

Mira was giving a nod of her head before she was looking at Mihaela and was questioning if she was alright. This had Mihaela waving her hands as though to brush off the conversation. She may have gotten punched in the stomach, which had knocked the air straight out of her.

"Me. Nothing major. If anything a minor bruise." Mihaela was speaking before looking at her phone as it vibrated and she was answering it. "Now that all of the captured have been freed.... You know what to do." She cooed into the phone.

Back
Top Bottom