Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

"We had left him to talk with his men." Mihaela was commenting although it wasn't long before they were getting some information. Seems that new gang was causing problems and those two had been the ones grabbed.

Mihaela looked for a moment in time before she spoke "With a costume change... I can get us in. There are a few Romanian women I knew growing up who traveled to markets. To buy people and give them freedom. One of which.... Well nobody knows her true identity, other than her codename... Phantom."

Mihaela just looked towards him with a faint grin before she spoke "I more than know her." With that she was getting up so that she could get dresses

Mihaela was just giggling before she spoke "After my parents died, I was orphaned. Eventually I was taken from the streets by people from the market. It was only for a year but... It was the worst ever. Then one day a group of people ended up raising the place and freeing everybody. I looked up to them for that, and stepped into their shoes. Between then and when Adrian took me under his wing.... I, myself, became Phantom. "

Mihaela was just giving a faint smile before she was pulling some clothes out. She was also commenting to him that she was rather sore from last night

Mihaela just looked towards him before she was commenting, "As I recall, you are the one who made the comment that I had turned you on. So I feel like perhaps that was initiated by you." Her voice was teasing though as she pulled on her black clothing, and then was pulling up the hood on her sweater.

Yuki chuckled and then walked over and kissed her lightly "ehhh so we both are to blame"

while they were talking and getting ready to head out Sakura was sitting up in her bed oblivious to the fact that her face was wet from tears. all she knew was that a nightmare had woken her up and she needed to feel safe. this caused her to get up and head out of her room to see Gabriel

Mihaela was just looking at him before she was giving a small giggle. "That we are." she spoke and was soon enough heading after him so that they could get out of there.

Gabriel was sitting in his office working on some last minute things.

Yuki kept his face calm but anyone close would be able to feel the anger rolling off of him

Sakura walked to his office after not finding him in his room and knocked softly

Mihaela was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she was heading off. Time to get to the black market.

Gabriel heard the knock on the door and was stating that she could enter.

Gabriel was just looking over towards her for a brief moment in time before he was nodding his head. "Yeah that is fine."

Sakura gave a small smiled and then moved and sat in one of the chairs and curled up as small as she could get her head resting on her knees

"You alright? " Gabriel questioned before looking at a message he had received from hi sister, a message that stated Phantom was on the move

Sakura shrugged a little "I guess" she couldn't place why but for some reason she felt terrified to be alone and had needed to make sure that he was safe

"What's going on? " Gabriel questioned.

As this was happening, Mira was waking up and just sitting up slowly, looking around. Oh there was Drake! He was breathing at least which had her relaxing some.

"I don't know" Sakura honestly didn't know what had woken her from her sleep or why she was upset and scared.

Drake let out a small groan as he started to wake up as well

Mira was crawling after to Drake and just wrapping her arms around him, glad to see that he was okay. Well at least from what she could tell from what little light there was

Back
Top Bottom