Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mihaela found herself being pulled away from him, unable to finish what she had started. After that she was just looking towards him before she purred, "I guess, I am yours to do as you wish too."

Mihaela just looked towards him although she didn't have much time to react before he was pushing his way into her. The only thing that came from her was a pleasured moan, and she was arching up into him.

Mihaela was just moaning and was just arching up into him. "Yuki, at first... I hated the idea of an arrange marriage but now.... I don't regret it. But.... I do want to have an actual wedding. With a dress and everything." she looked up at him.

Mihaela was giving a startled cry of pleasure when he did that, arching up into him, which only pushed him more deeply inside of her.

Well he definitely got his wish of hearing her make more noise, anybody who just happened to walk past the room would hear the noises from the pair of them.

At that point in time, Mihaela was partially awake, exhausted from the last few hours. But purely pleasured. "Yuki... Cuddle me.... " She mumbled in a soft voice

For the next few hours, Mihaela was sound asleep curled up next to Yuki. Although she was waking up when her phone vibrated, which had her answering it with a sleepy mumble. Although she found herself sitting up rather quickly.

"It's Mira.... She never arrived to the hospital when she got paged in. Hours ago." Mihaela spoke after a moment in time. The only reason Mihaela had been called was because Drake hadnt answered his phone and she was pretty sure Yuki's phone was dead.

Mihaela was nodding and was getting the message passed on. With that she was speaking, "We need to let Drake know."

"if he is not answering it means that someone knocked him out with drugs to keep him from responding" Yuki got up and dressed his eyes cold

Back
Top Bottom