Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Dante walked in to the room and chuckled "Mira we have enough in the house and with the baby on the way you dont need more things" Dante couldn't help but chuckle a little and then smiled lightly

(Drake)
Mira was just looking over before she spoke, "The house is more than big enough for anything and everything that we could possibly want." She was however putting a gentle hand on the underside of her stomach before looking towards Mihaela, who was smiling faintly.

(thanks)

Drake shook his head and then walked over and kissed the top of her head "please rest up like you are supposed to be doing remembers your doctors orders"

Mira was just looking over before she spoke, "I am resting. I've just been sitting here chatting with Mihaela. I haven't done anything strenuous at all. And do remember I am a doctor, I know my limits." She was just giving him a faint hug before she was handing something over to Mihaela. "Flying while pregnant, not a fun thing. We discovered that a few months ago when we went on our short trip. These pills will help with the nauseous feeling. Take one when you feel nauseous." After that she was getting to her feet slowly.

Drake shook his head and looked over when Yuki walked in "if we don't get going we are going to be late and I do believe my sister is about to have a nervous break down"

Mihaela was giggling before she spoke, "You know we still haven't even had our actual wedding." With that she was stating that she had been ready for a while, had just needed to grab the pills from Mira, which she was sliding into her purse.
Mira was giving a soft smile before she spoke, "Have fun you two. We will take care of things while you are gone."

Mihaela just looked for a moment before she spoke, "Well it was your grandfather who had us just sign those papers, without us even knowing what we were signing." With that she was giving a wave to the other two, and soon enough they were headed off.

Mira was resting her head against Drake's chest before she spoke in a soft voice, "Don't forget that you had a few people down in the dungeon that you wanted to interrogate." With that she was just commenting that she was going to go take a hot bath and lie down for a bit, let him do his work.

Drake nodded his head "I know but they can wait till i get you settled"

Yuki chuckled and then walked with her to the car and then opened the door

Mira was just looking at him before she spoke, "You go on and finish your work for the night. One of the other girls has a bath running for me right now." With that she was giving him a kiss on the lips and gently shooing him off.

Mihaela was smiling before she followed after him before she was questioning, "Do you think Sakura or Gabriel will be able to tell that I'm pregnant?" It wasn't as though she was showing much, despite it having been four months. And they had been keeping it a secret from everybody, other than Drake and Mira.

"its possible but i don't know besides as i said Sakura is on the verge of a break down when i talked to her a few moments ago" Yuki then handed her his phone to show her the texts from his sister.

Drake nodded his head and then kissed her lightly before heading off

Mihaela was a bit surprised by this which had her speaking, "You know... I don't think that is quite the proper way to answer the phone when somebody calls."

Mihaela was speaking, "Sakura. First of all you need to take a breath. And secondly, if you don't want to deal with the hassle of an actual wedding ceremony, talk to Gabriel. I'm sure he would be willing to just go and sign the papers. That is how Yuki and I got married, we merely signed the papers. And now we are planning the actual celebration."

"your mother would kill me she is still pissed that you two eloped and if i try to back out of the ceremony all hell will break loose" Sakura hadn't been able to talk to Gabriel as everytime she had tried someone stopped her

"She is pissed off that we eloped...." Mihaela spoke before she was just giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "Well as soon as I see her I shall explain the situation to her. I suppose I can explain to you. Yuki and I never knew that we were signing marriage certificates until after it was signed. It was your grandfather's doing. He wanted us to sign something and refused to show us what we were signing until after we had signed. We had wanted to go through with the wedding business, but we weren't able to. And then everything happened after that. Yuki getting shot and being in the hospital, myself dealing with that madman. And things just got away from us, and we weren't able to explain to my parents what had exactly happened." Nope until Sakura, and even Gabriel who really didn't want to deal with the ceremony, Mihaela and Yuki had actually wanted to deal with a ceremony.

"Please hurry" Sakura just wanted the stress to be over while she could fight and battle with the best of them things had gotten so out of control that she was going crazy

"It is going to take a bit for us to get there." Michaela spoke although already to was texting her mother from her own phone. Nope getting g the woman's attention off of the marriage for the time being, so Sakura could breath.

"Relax. The attention will be off of you for a bit." Michaela spoke as she looked at her phone as it blew up. She may have mentioned to her parents about the baby and thru own planned wedding.

"Considering I just told my mother I was pregnant and we were planning our own wedding ceremony before the baby is born, then yeah you are good for now." Mihaela spoke as she boarded the private plane with Yuki.

Back
Top Bottom