Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

“Usually the wife of the leader takes over for the second when they have children” Yuki smiled at her lightly knowing she would either look forward to it or say no

"I think that you should try and get a hold of him, so that you two can figure out that other person who could potentially take over if he is unable to and we are away. Just a suggestion though." Mihaela was commenting.

Mira made her way through the mansion and was actually heading off down to where Drake was interrogating one of the men, not even bothered by what she saw. It was entertaining to see that the man was fighting, and obviously Drake was getting a bit annoyed that this man didn't want to answer his questions or give him answers. A couple of Drake's men were noticing her and one of them was falling in to stand next to her, just in case. There was no stopping her from being down there.
"Hey mister.... I do truly suggest that you just answer the questions that you are asked. While I admire these men and I am truly fearful of the work that they do at times... You should probably be slightly more afraid of me... after all, some of these guys do have medical knowledge but... They don't have my medical knowledge. They don't know the human body like I do." Mira spoke with a rather deadly smile as she walked up and one of the other guys was commenting that Drake's woman was a bit scary at times.

Drake wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close kissing her “I do love how vicious she can be” Drake the rested his hand over her belly and smiled

“later right now I just want to hold you close” Yuki would call and talk to him later

The man that was being interrogated was just commenting that he wasn't afraid of some pregnant chick. This had Mira just looking over before she spoke in a soft coo, "You really should be." With that she was tapping her fingers before she was looking towards Drake before she spoke, "I can get him to talk. I just need some stuff from the medical wing."

"of course my love what do you need I'll send the men to gather it" Drake wasn't going to leave her side down there and he was going to enjoy watching what she would do to him

Mira was giving a small giggle before she was naming off a couple of things. Specific drugs that if mixed together in a particular manner could cause the entire body to go completely numb for one moment, to all the person would feel was pain the next. Not that she was going to mention that it was pretty simple to cure. Acupuncture to the back of the neck would clear it all up. "If you even try to do that, I'll fucking kill you." the man hissed and Mira was looking towards him before she spoke, "You know I would be afraid but... I know you wouldn't be able to get to me if you tried. Right now... I'm in the safest place I can be."

Drake chuckled and then watched her work standing close but also making sure that he was out of her way so that way she could do her work with out having to dodge him or the others around her

Soon enough the stuff was brought there to her and she was taking to mixing it together before handing it off to Drake. A shot, that is all it was. Although she didn't want to get any closer to him at all. Nope she didn't feel safe getting any closer to the man.

Drake took the needle and then walked over and jabbed it in to the males arm and injected the fluid before he moved and backed up while waiting for the drug to kick in.

At first the man seemed to be fine although it wasn't long before he just seemed to be twitching a bit as though he were in pain. Oh there was a deadly glare towards Mira, and a few profanities being thrown at her. She actually found herself taking a slight step away, colliding with one of Drake's guys that was standing nearby.

Drake stepped between them and then leaned close "you won't leave this place to make do on your threats" Drake would kill the male before he would let him get near Mira

Mira was just watching for a moment before she was whispering something to one of the other men, one of the guys that she knew was capable of properly doing acupuncture. Telling him how to cure the man, at least if that was something that they decided to do, or if they were just going to wait for the drug to wear off. After that she was looking towards Drake before she spoke, "I'm going back to our room now. It'll stay in his system for a few hours. Isaac knows how to fix the problem, if you decide to do that."

Mira was giving a nod of her head before she was turning, and heading off. One of the others seeming to fall in next to her instantly. Fine by her. She was feeling pain at that point in time, but nothing crippling.

Drake frowned when he watched her head off and then he went back to what he was doing and giving orders before he turned to head back and join her

Mira was just pausing in the hallway for a moment when she heard footsteps behind her and was just looking to see that it was Drake. She was giving a slight smile before she spoke, "I hope this isn't a bad time for me to say but... I think you should bring me to the hospital, or have one of the others do it." Nope her water hadn't broken yet although motherly intuition was telling her that it was going to happen at any point.

"I'll take you I am not missing anything" Drake had a go bag for them both for when this happened. Drake grabbed their bags and then walked with her to the car so they could head to the hospital

Mira was giving a nod and soon enough they were heading to the hospital, the woman was already sending one of the other doctors a message to let them know they were on their way.

It didn't take them long to get to the hospital at all, and already there was one of the nurses waiting outside with a wheelchair. A familiar one that Drake would recognize. She was the one who was always stealing Mira's pager when the woman was needing to just take a break for a bit.

Drake waved at her and then walked around and helped Mira out of the car and too the wheelchair "she said it was time to come and I know better then to argue with her"

Back
Top Bottom