Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Gabriel was nodding then spoke "Yes. He can be trusted. Jack was always there for her. Accompanied her to her appointments more often than not."

Gabriel was rolling his shoulders a bit before he was stating that if she was wanting he could show her around town.

As this was happening, Mihaela was just looking at herself in the mirror. Well the "king of fabric" had definitely done his job. And thankfully it was easy to move in, and comfortable.

Sakura nodded her head "I would like that" Sakura then held up her casted arm "but this might put a damper on things"

the man smiled at his creation and then gave a nod of her head "good you are all set and I will make you more clothes so do not worry"

Gabriel was giving a chuckle before he spoke, "I mean it will put a damper on things if we do anything where both arms are required. But I was just thinking sightseeing before the evening."

Mihaela was just examining herself in the mirror before she spoke in a gentle voice, "I'm not fond of kimonos, but this is gorgeous." She did do a small twirl and was very grateful that she found it was far easier to move in than she thought.

“That sounds like fun” Sakura smiled at him and then remembered that she was covered in the mans blood.

with a smile he nodded “do not worry not all events require a kimono so you will have some normal clothes as well”

Mihaela was chuckling before she spoke, "That is good to hear."

"You should probably go shower." Gabriel was commenting after a moment in time.

Gabriel was shooing her off to go shower before he was commenting that he was going to go check and see how the kitchen was doing with supper.

Soon enough Mihaela was heading off once again so that she could get back to the mansion. With good timing it seemed, considering they were going to be leaving for this party soon. Her hair was pinned up although thankfully the man hadn't questioned her at all when she had asked him to use her own personal hair clips. In truth very sharp but thin knives, that she usually kept on her. Nobody seemed to question at all.

Mihaela was currently chatting with Mira about the upcoming ball when her phone rang and she was answering. Although she was however coughing, just as she answered at the sudden news from Mira. Who would have figured that Drake and Mira had been together often enough that the young doctor was pregnant. "Sorry.... Just heard something I wasn't expecting to hear. Anyways, how are you Sakura." she spoke after a moment.

“Ehh doing ok your brother and I are going site seeing and I managed to get a fractured arm” Sakura shrugged and dig through her clothes to find something easy to put on

Mihaela was cringing a bit when she heard the news before she spoke, "That doesn't sound like fun at all, the fractured arm that is. Tell Gabe to make sure that he takes you to our hangout as well." With that she was giving a faint chuckle before she was looking at the clock, honestly wondering where Yuki was at that point in time.

“I will but I am also expecting a lecture at dinner” Sakura then told her how her arm had gotten broken and what all had gone down in the room while she was being looked at

"How did you even manage to do that? " Mihaela questioned as she stood up and gazed out a window.

“Beat him with the ice stand or break my arm cause honestly they are both contenders” Sakura finished getting dressed and then put her phone on speaker while she brushed her hair out

"Well I am curious about what had you beating him." Mihaela was humming into the phone before she was gliding out of the room. Off to where some of the men were sparring, just watching. Drake was there as well, and it was a good thing to see that he was better now. That incident though.... Those marks were permanent scars on both of them. And she was still plagued by nightmares, sometimes.

“Let’s see he refused to leave me alone when I told him know Cali even told him I am engaged to your brother and he still refused to listen. When I refused him this last time he struck me causing me to fall and break my arm so when he showed up in the room I snapped” Sakura wasn’t sorry either

Mihaela cringed a bit at what she heard efore she spoke "I hope Cali is alright. He takes his anger out on her when things don't go his way. And she is too afraid to leave him, especially with her being pregnant. And currently he has control of all of her funds."

“She left him and I will let your brother know so we can get control back” Sakura didn’t like that he had control and would tell Gabriel as soon as she could

“She is Jack seems to like her judging from his red he got when Gabriel called him out on it” Sakura finished her hair and then picked her phone back up

Mihaela was snickering a bit into the phone before she was side stepping briefly to avoid getting hit by the practice sword that had been sent flying out of somebody's hand.

Back
Top Bottom