Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Sakura smiled at someone had thought to bring one of her swords. With a grin she followed the men outside and decided it was best to blow if some steam

Gabriel just watched for a brief moment before he was heading off so that he could head to his office. There were a few things he needed to get done.
Cali just watched for a moment although she was wrapping her arms around herself tightly.

Cali was a bit startled by this but was giving a nod of her head, thanking him softly. She was however pausing for a moment to watch out the window as the male was punished. "If only he had listened to me for once." She mumbled but shook her head.

"Cali if he couldn't be bothers to listen to the young mistress when she told him to leave her be and when the young masters fiance told him to leave her be I highly doubt he would listen to you" the male felt bad for her but at the same time he was proud of her

"I suppose there is a valid point there." Cali spoke although she was pausing in her walking when a sharp stabbing pain hit her. Not unusual but still always caught her off guard.

Cali was nodding before she spoke "Yeah. I'm okay." There was a weak smile on her lips but it definitely spoke stories. No she didn't we ant to admit that anything w as wrong, not wanting to be a burden. But in the end she would have much of a choice. Gabriel was leaving his office to go check on Sakura, passing by the pair just in time to see Cali just suddenly seem to collapse.

Jake caught her before she hit the ground and then scooped her up in to his arms and headed back to the medical wing. when he passed Sakura she turned and followed him concer for the female clear on her face

Gabriel didn't follow after them although that was only because he had something else to handle quick. The doctor was asking what had happened the moment they came in.

"she stopped while we were walking and I asked her if she was ok she said yes and then shortly after she passed out" Jake laid her on the bed and then moved out of the way

The doctor was going over and examining Cali, and checking a few things. After that he was stating that she was going to be alright, but between now and the baby being born, it was strict bed rest. Luckily the due date was in a few weeks as it was. "High amounts of stress are never a good thing for a pregnant woman to deal with. And whoever the child's father is.... Really should have noticed this, and gotten her to slow down." The doctor spoke.

"he didn't give a shit and was more interested in harassing the young master's fiance then tending to his pregnant girlfriend but I will make sure she slows down are small slow walks with frequent breaks ok?" Jack didn't want to risk her going stir crazy with being restricted to bed rest the whole time

The doctor was giving a nod of his head before he was speaking, "That will be acceptable." After that he was just continuing to monitor Cali's pulse for a moment before he was speaking, "I feel so sorry for her. They planned on having a baby, then once she found out that she was pregnant everything changed. He stopped caring."

"its more like he stopped hiding who he really was rather then he stopped caring but I will make sure she is well cared for" Jack looked at her lightly and smiled

The doctor was just looking at the male for a moment before he spoke "You mind as well go back to work. I'll give a call when she wakes up, but I feel like with how exhausted she seemed... She'll be asleep for a few hours. "

“Would it be safe for me to move her to my room I want to make sure she is safe and I am just getting off shift so I can watch over her” Jack smiled down at her lightly

"thank you" Jack then gently picked her up and cradled her in his arms as he carried her out of hte medical wing and to his room

The doctor was giving a small nod of his head and was soon enough going off to relook over some of Sakura's injuries.

Sakura sat in the room while one of the nurses placed a cast on her arm as she had managed to fracture it which had her a little worried

Gabriel came into the room after a bit and was apologizing for just randomly wandering off. "Gabe. Cali is on strict bed rest between now and her due date." The doctor spoke after a moment.

"Her blood pressure w as dangerously high, and the baby was highly stressed. With bed rest she will be fine. Right now she is with Jack. And honestly, his rooms are within the barracks, she is safest there. None of the men will bother her, if anything they'll be more on edge. " The doctor spoke after a moment in time.

Sakura nodded her head "and you both trust him?" Sakura had never interacted with the man but he seemed to really care for her

Back
Top Bottom