The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

"The sex in general." Mihaela was mumbling before she was giving a slight shudder when he was kissing her neck.

Yuki chuckled and then nipped gently at her neck "I suppose we could if you want" Yuki shifted his hips once more and urged her to move as well

Mihaela looked towards Yuki for a moment before she was moving her hips as well. No they mind as well continue with this sex business so that they could finish their bath, and perhaps go get food.

Mihaela just gave a soft moan upon feeling him inside of her, and was just shifting a bit, allowing him to get deeper inside of her. "I would hope so. I was a virgin." she mumbled, a bit breathless.

"I know that my dear I clearly remember taking it from you" Yuki had a playfull grin on his face before he decided to test his limit and flipped them over careful to keep from making her hit her head. Yuki used his good arm to hold her up while he started to move

Mihaela was just giving a faint giggle although it wasn't long before he was shifting them so that he was more on top, and moving that way. His arm against her back did hurt but after a little bit she didn't even seem to notice.

Mihaela was giving a small cry of pleasure when he did that, arching up into him even more. She was even softly moaning his name.

Mihaela was eventually giving a cry and seemed to tighten around him a bit more as she ended up cumming.

Mihaela was giving a soft moan when he did that, feeling him buried deep inside when he did up having his own release.

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head before she was giving him a small peck on the cheek. That meant that they should probably get out of the bath and go lay down for a bit.

Mihaela was cringing a bit although after he did that, she was pulling on a loose nightgown before she was wrapping his shoulder.

Back
Top Bottom