The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mihaela was just looking towards him for a moment before she was giving a nod of her head. Okay she wasn't going to fight with him on it.

Mihaela was currently laying on her stomach, although that was to be expected. And she wasn't awake for long either. The moment she laid down, she was out cold.

Yuki chuckled and once her settled in he carefully moved her so she was resting on him while not putting pressure on his arm before he let sleep claim him

Gabriel didn't really care at all, he had been reading pretty much the entire trip, and reading over some medical information about his sister. Making sure that she was healthy at that point in time. That was what mattered. Soon enough the light was blinking for them to put on their seatbelts as they were going to be landing soon.

Mira ended up waking up after a few hours and was just rubbing her eyes a bit before sitting up. It didn't seem like the fever had gone away, even with the sleep. Damn it. That was inconvenient. But it was alright. She could deal with it. She could still help Drake without pushing it too much where it got worse. "Drake.... you have anything to help reduce fevers?" she was questioning after a moment in time, not wanting to dig through anything if he didn't have anything.

Drake grunted and then woke and looked at her "medicine cabinet in the bathroom top-shelf left-hand side" Drake had a feeling he knew what was wrong but he wasn't going tp push it.

Sakura let out a small whimper when she felt the plane start to make its decent but she otherwise didn't wake up

Mira was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "We need to change your bandages as well. Blood is starting to seep through." With that she was getting up and going off to the bathroom to grab that. As she was looking through the other medicines, there were a couple others that she was grabbing. Stuff for him to take to help with the pain and inflammation.

Gabriel was just shaking her gently before he spoke, "Sakura it is time to wake up, we have landed."

Drake rolled over and moved ot sit up knowing full well they would have to soak the bandages off of his back.

Sakura stretched a little and made a small squeak or whining sound before looking at him with bleary eyes as they hadn't quite focused yet

Mira was returning to the bedroom and was setting a couple of things down. "This is going to hurt a bit, and I apologize." she spoke in a soft voice before she was taking to starting to take off the bandages. Right now it wasn't anything that was touching the wound. But when it did get down to what was touching the wounds, that is when she would need to soak stuff.

Gabriel just looked towards her for a moment and was giving a good morning comment.

"noting I am not use too" if she looked closely she would see there were older scars on his back

Sakura mumbled morning and sorry to him before she moved to get up off of his lap

"Well I am still giving a heads up." Mira spoke and soon enough got down to where the gauze was touching the wound. Time to start working on that carefully and gently with getting it off. Although despite her doing it in a faster manner, shockingly Drake would find that it wasn't even that painful. Not compared to what it could have been had he tried to do it himself.

Gabriel was chuckling and was helping her get up so that he could get up himself.

"like I said its fine" Drake was surprised that it hadn't hurt as bad as he had thought it would but for that he was greatful.

Sakura stood waiting for him and with one look it would be easy to tell she would fall back asleep in the car. Sakura had been pushing herself too hard for too long and it was finally catching up with her

Mira was just giving a small chuckle before she spoke, "You know you don't always have to put on that strong front. You can allow yourself to show weakness now and again." Once the old bandages were off she was gently washing the wounds, being careful not to brush off any scabs. Nope she was just getting the dried blood around the wounds before gently applying a cream that would help keep it from getting infected. Once that was done, she was getting his rebandaged, and offering him some of the pain killers that she had brought in with her.

Gabriel was heading off the plane, not at all shocked to see that somebody had already collected there stuff. Soon enough he was heading over to the car that was there, and helping her get in so that they could return home.

Drake looked at her "don't know what you mean by that" Drake had had the weakness beated out of him at a young age so her tendign to his wounds and cleaning them hadn't really bothered him at all.

the minute she had sat back down and settled in to her seat Sakura passed back out her breathing steady showign she had just fallen back to sleep

"You can show that you are in pain. You can cry if you are sad, you can scream if you are distraught. You can show emotion." Mira spoke in a soft voice before she was telling him to take the pills before she was getting up again to take stuff back to the bathroom after giving him a glass of water.

Mira just put stuff away quietly before she was returning, although she didn't say much of anything. "You didn't have to take them if you didn't want to. Anyways, I'm going to go out grocery shopping so I can cook us some food." she spoke after a moment in time.

"I know better then to argue with a doctor and the local grocer will deliver if you a=cal and ask just give them a list of what you need" Drake moved to stand only to find his legs were weak for some reason

Mira just looked over at him before she spoke, "I am capable of shopping. And I wouldn't try to stand up, your body is too weak right now."

Back
Top Bottom