The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mihaela just looked at him for a moment in time before she spoke, "While I wasn't keen on being forced to marry.... In a way I don't regret it at all."

Yuki smiled and then touched her face "at least we get along it would suck if we fought all the time" Yuki knew that being married to someone you fought with would make life stressful

Mihaela was just giving a soft smile before she spoke, "Well we don't know each other that well. But.... I figure.... lets be stupid at least once. Besides newly wed couple sleeping together after their marriage is pretty normal."

"Probably not many but.... it will definitely be a night to remember." Mihaela was commenting as she was gently kissing him again.

Mihaela could feel his hand on her ass which just had her moving closer to him, his cock resting between her legs at that point in time. "You know... Consider yourself lucky. Your wife is still a virgin." she was cooing at him.

Mihaela looked towards him for a moment in time before she was pushing her lips against his again and running a finger through his hair gently.

"yes just a headache probably from the fall when I pulled you out of the way and before you freak Mira already check me over its a mild concussion with a persistent headache which should go away soon"

Mihaela was looking towards him before she was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Alright." Soon enough she was shifting a bit and the head of his cock was rubbing up against her womanhood.

this had Yuki groaning not from pain but pleasure. using his good hand Yuki pressed down on her hip and slowly pressed her down on to him giving her a chance to get use to the feel of him

Mihaela was giving a small giggle, before she was sliding down on him as well. There was a bit of discomfort at first but that was slowly fading away as she got use to it. Although there was a sharp pain that had her giving a soft whimper of pain.

Mihaela was giving a nod before she spoke, "I know. The pain is fading. One of the reasons I stopped moving." After the main was gone, she slowly pushed down again, allowing more of him to slid inside. Soon enough he would find himself in her up to the hilt. She was giving a soft whimper, although it was definitely one of pleasure.

Mihaela was just following his guidance and soon enough they were both forgetting about the pain, and were feeling pleasure.

Mihaela was just leaning towards him and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. Perhaps it wasn't smart to have sex while neither of them had protection, but she really didn't care at all.

Mihaela was just looked towards him for a moment before she was cooing, "This could be a nightly ritual." Her tone of teasing of course at that point in time. She was just leaning against his chest gently, avoiding his injured shoulder. Nope she was just cuddling at that point, with his hard cock buried inside of her.

"which part the nice warm bath and cuddling or the sex in the bath" Yuki chuckled and then turned his face in to her neck and kissed it

Back
Top Bottom