The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mihaela was just watching for a moment and soon enough the driver was hammering down on the petal. Well this had the two of them slamming back into the seat. Not a pleasant feeling for either.

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head before she spoke in a soft voice, "I want to take a bath when we get home."

Mihaela was just looking at him for a moment before she was questioning in a soft voice, "Will you accompany me?"

"if you would like me too I will" Yuki had ignored his guards comment about them being cute but he figured to others it might look that way

Mihaela was just glancing towards the guard for a moment at his commercial then saw the slight look on Yuki's face. His tone of voice kind of held a different story. "It's fine.... You don't need too."

Mihaela was just giving a nod before she was looking down at her lap. Perhaps she was being a bit pushy. After all they hadn't known each other for long.

Mihaela was silent for the rest of the drive home. Although this was more because she was in a state of relaxation. Focus away from the pain, and away from the fact that she could feel blood dripping.

Yuki looked out the window when they arrived and then gently helped her sit up before walking with her in to the house and heading for their room

When they arrived, Mihaela was climbing out of the car with him, carefully and gingerly, before she trailed with him into the house.

Mihaela just watched him for a moment before she was following him into the bathroom. She was just looking around a bit.

Mihaela was a bit startled by that, and was shaking her head slightly. Lost in thought. Oh wait this meant that they would see each other naked...

"you have to take your clothes off to bathe love and your too sore to do it on your own" Yuki wasn't going to do any thing other then soak the pain away

Back
Top Bottom