The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mihaela was just looking towards Yuki for a moment before she was giving a nod of her head. Already a couple of other doctors were coming in with some wheelchairs. Standard precautions for those who had been under the effects of pain killers for longer than not. Mira was handing over some clothes to Drake that one of his guys had brought in, and was then handing Mihaela some clothes as well. A very loose fitting kimono that would rub up against her back as much.

While Yuki was helping Mihaela get changed, Mira was assisting Drake in getting changed, then helped him into the wheelchair. She was telling the other nurse that she typically worked with that if she did need help, to give her a call. While she couldn't work, she could still talk them through something.

Soon enough both groups were climbing into the cars that were there, and they were headed off to their homes. Mira was directing their driver to Drake's home.

Once they arrived at the house, Mira was getting out of the car and going around to help Drake out, so that they could get inside.

Drake carefully got out of the car and then looked at her "I hope you don't mind sharing a bed I haven't had time to furnish the guest room"

Mira just looked towards him before she spoke, "No I don't have an problem with that. We were just sharing a bed." After that she was assisting him into his home.

Mira was helping him over to the living room before she was offering to make dinner for him. She was hiding a small yawn behind her hand though before just stretching a bit.

Mira was looking towards him for a moment in time before she was speaking, "A homecooked meal will be better. If anything I will go out and do some shopping for you."

Mira looked towards him before she was speaking, "I am fine, I napped earlier after you had pulled me into the bed with you."

Mira just looked towards him before she spoke, "I'm fine enough to be able to go grocery shopping, and cooking a home meal."

Mira looked towards him before she was giving a small sigh then nodded her head, giving into his request.

Mira was giving a small smile before she was helping him up to his room, and then after that she would take to grabbing the take out menus that she had.
On the car ride back to the mansion, Mihaela ended up falling asleep using Yuki's shoulder as a pillow. The driver was just making a small comment that they looked very cute together. Although he did end up having to slam on her brakes which had the pair jolting, and Mihaela was giving a whimper of pain.

Mihaela was just gazing around for a brief moment in time before she was leaning forward to inquire what had happened. Just some people who just thought that they were from a rich family. Trying to rob them it seemed.

Yuki sighed and then shook his head while his family was rich they had been smart and invested some but saved most in case their favors turned for the worst

Mihaela was just watching for a moment although was giving a startled shriek when somebody was all of a sudden smashing the back window near them.

Back
Top Bottom