The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

The next few hours were definitely busy for everybody. Gabriel and Sakura had gotten joy out of watching Korbin get eaten by the piranhas, Gabriel had even taken to recording it. This way he could show it to the others, if they wanted to watch it anyways. Mihaela was awake once again, laying on her stomach while one of the doctors took to changing the bandages. Drake was currently being tended to Mira, who had just returned from being in the emergency room dealing with victims from a serious car crash.

Yuki sat in the room while they were both being tended too as he wanted to make sure they were ok.

after everything had been dealt with Sakura had gotten in to the car with Gabriel and passed out from the pain she was currently in as during the day she had pulled several stiches

Mira was stepping away from the bed that Drake was laying in and was going over to one of the many chairs, and just sinking down into it. She was tilting her head back before she was just looking towards Yuki, commenting that she hadn't expected him to get married.

Gabriel was just looking towards Sakura, and off to the hospital they were headed.

Yuki looked at her and nodded "neither did I but father arranged our engagement and then we went and saw the leader and he married us"

Mira chuckled before she was commenting, "Sounds about right." She was looking towards her pager when it went off which had her giving a faint sigh, and pushing some hair out of her face, before she was getting up and heading off. Yuki and Mira knew each other well enough for Yuki to know when she was exhausted, such as now.

Mira looked towards Yuki for a brief moment in time before she was giving a faint smile. "I will. I just need to go and check on this one thing, then I'll be clocking out." she promised and was holding up her pinky, doing that imaginary pinky promise.

"you better I don't want you getting sick" Yuki would insist she stay in the room with Drake and his wife so he could watch over her

Mira was just looking towards him before she was commenting that he had a tendency to worry a little bit too much. And soon enough she was disappearing down the hallway.

"She seems like a busybody." Mihaela was commenting after a brief moment in time before she was taking to slowly pushing herself up into a sitting position, despite the fact that it hurt like no other to do that.

Mihaela was giving a soft giggle before she was just leaning back against the pillows, rest her head on them as she looked at him. "This isn't how either of us were expecting this to end. It was as though he had known we were coming." she spoke in a soft voice.

"But... Sakura and Gabriel showed up, or so I'm told." Mihaela spoke before she was shaking her head. Honestly she didn't even remember passing out. They had been taking terms whipping him, and then she had just gone down. It wasn't long before the door was opening again and Mira was coming into the room. "Yuki, Sakura was just brought in. She tore some stitches. I got her patched up and it seems like they are going to get the soonest flight back to Italy already." she spoke before she was just going over and collapsing onto the third bed that was in the room, just dropping some of her stuff into the chair next to the bed.

"they did Sakura and your brother I do believe killed Korbin and knowing my sister in the most painful way possible if she was urged" Yuki walked over and kissed her lightly "now get some rest" Yuki then listened to Mira and nodded his head and then watched her go to sleep

Mira was just burrowing her head into the pillow and soon enough she was fallen asleep. Not uncommon for her to end up falling asleep at the hospital, although usually it was in her own office that she was falling asleep in. Was she worried about being paged? Not really, not with one of the other nurses coming in, one who had just started her shift for the day, to check on them. She saw that Mira was asleep which had her walking over and snagging up the woman's pager. Good thing Yuki was familiar with this woman, who happened to be the fiancé of one of the other guys who worked under Drake.

Mihaela was giving a small giggle at something he had said before she was making that comment that she was a bit hungry.

"what would you like we can get take out delivered if you would like" Yuki then listed off everyplace that delivered in the city as they all delivered to the hospital

Mihaela just shook her head before she was speaking, "I'm not sure what I want to eat. I don't want a large amount to eat." She wanted something light, her stomach was a bit churny at that current point in time. After that she was looking over when she heard movement from Drake's bed. Seemed like he was rousing as well. "Glad to see you are alright." she spoke with a gentle smile.

Mihaela was giving a faint chuckle before her attention was flickering over towards Mira, who was awake enough to answer her phone when it went off. Her voice was more of a mumble if anything as she rolled onto her back. Although she was sitting up after a moment in time before she spoke, "Umm.... Yeah.... I'll let him know." After that she was hanging up and falling backwards onto the pillows with a groan. "Your grandfather called. He is on his way up now to see how you are doing."

Yuki looked at he "my grandfather or my father?" Yuki then looked at Drake who had woken up when her phone went off and was struggling to sit up. knowing full well he wasn't fully awake Yuki made no move to help him

"Your grandfather called." Mira confirmed and was making a comment that the man had mentioned that his father was currently busy with something else. She was seeing Drake struggling which had her getting up and going over to him. She wasn't helping him sit up, instead she was helping him lay back down. "Slowly. Carefully." she spoke in a gentle voice.

Back
Top Bottom