The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mihaela was rousing as well although she definitely wasn't any happier about being in that situation than he was. Nope this definitely hadn't been how they had anticipated this happening. "Well well..... look what I have here. One of the toughest fighters I've come across, Drake, and a beautiful woman that I'm not familiar with." a voice spoke and somebody was walking into the room. Somebody that Drake would be quite familiar with, somebody who happened to be quite violent, which meant that they were in for quite a bit of pain.
Mihaela was just watching the man although considering he seemed to be sneering at Drake, she used that moment to try and get a hairpin out of her hair.

"so you took the shot at Yuki do you have a death wish" Drake glared at the male from where he was chained and was more then a little pissed

This had the male giving a chuckle before he spoke, "I certainly did take a shot at him. Shame that I didn't kill him though." Mihaela stopped fiddling with trying to get the hairpin when the man was turning around to check her out. The moment that he was getting closer to her, she was saying something in Romanian to him. Most definitely a curse which had him chuckling as he grabbed her chin and was commenting that she was quite feisty. This had her tearing her chin away from him, and stating something else.

Drake growled"are you trying to piss Sakura off the last time I check she kicked your ass when you two battled and taking a shot at her brother is a sure-fire way to have her coming after you to kill you" Drake knew that Sakura was not going to be pleased with him

"Considering I know that Sakura isn't here right now, I'm not fearful of that." the male spoke after a moment in time before he was taking a few steps away before he was musing about what he wanted to do to the two of them. Where he wanted to start.

"how do you know she isn't on her way after getting the news that her brother was shot" Drake was trying piss the male intentionally

This had the male just giving a faint smirk before he was just stating that he had his ways. It wasn't long before he was pressing a button something and the pair were being yanked up to their feet by the chains.

"Lets play a game. Lets see who can withstand not making a noise the longest." Korbin grinned and soon enough somebody was bringing out a whip, and he was picking between the two. Trying to decide who he wanted to use it on first.

Drake glared at him but kept his mouth shut.

Sakura finished gathering her things and then headed for the airport all while arguing with her father in fluent Japanese while being more then a little pissed

Korbin was giving a smirk before he was looking towards Drake for a moment with a Cheshire like smile. In the end it seemed to be Mihaela that he was striking first. There was a smirk on his lips as he did so, just listening to see if she made any noise at all. Nothing at all. A small wince of pain but that was about it. Soon enough Drake would find himself getting struck as well.

It had definitely gotten worse from there. The three hour mark had hit and they hadn't checked in at all with Yuki, which would lead to him tracking there phones. Both of their backs were bleeding, although it had been Mihaela that had broke first. Although either way, they had both lasted longer than what Korbin had thought they would. The pair were just left hanging from the ceiling, their feet partially touching the floor and backs bleeding from the lashes. Mihaela had her head bowed, her face hidden behind her hair.

"Do you two still have any fight left in you at all?" Korbin was questioning as he looked at the pair of them before he was going over and unlocking the chains around their wrists, the pair of them just dropping to the floor. Mihaela was giving a small cry but was pushing herself up onto her elbows.

Drake looked over at her and hoped that she could hold out a little bit longer. while he was doing this the plane that carried Sakura landed and she got off of it with Gabriel as that had been the condition for her being allowed to leave while still injured. she didn't know why hey thought he would keep her from doing something but apparently they did

Gabriel was following after Sakura as soon as the plane was landing, and he was just looking towards his phone. "I called Yuki again and got ahold of him." he spoke before he was handing over the phone to the female, considering he had Yuki on the phone at the time.

Korbin was coming back into the room after a little bit and was questioning how his lovelies were feeling at the time. There was a smirk on his lips as he walked towards them. He was going over and grabbing Mihaela's chin to have her look up at him, although he was a bit shocked by the dark look that she had on her features. "You are going to rue today." she was humming in a slight amused voice, her eyes not even wavering at all. And it seemed like the male hadn't even noticed the dagger that she was snagging away from him, although Drake would see.

Sakura took the phone and started talking to him learning that Gabriel's sister and Drake were missing after getting information on who had shot him "send us the location we will get them" Sakura then handed the phone back and walked to the waiting car and grabbing her things.

Drake watched her from where he was laying and wondered if they would survive the day

Mihaela gave a pained gasp when the man was shoving her away from him and she was falling onto the ground, her hair just falling into her face. It wasn't long before Korbin was going over to Drake and was hauling him up from the floor. "It is so entertaining to see you downed, so easily. And you haven't even put up a fight at all." he was commenting with a faint coo, a deadly smirk on his lips.

"why fight when I can just wait for your death" Drake hadn't fought because he knew that soon their phones would be tracked and if Sakura had returned she would go to their last location first before going to where their phones were

Mihaela was just watching from where she was laying before she was pushing herself up onto her knees, just watching for a brief moment in time. Korbin seemed pretty full of himself at that point in time, although he definitely wasn't expecting the knife at his neck all of a sudden. "I suggest you let him go. And I may not slit your neck." came the harsh voice of Mihaela. Pushing aside the pain had worked wonders, more like she had completely shut off her emotions for the time being.

Mihaela was giving a nod and it seemed like Korbin was actually letting go of Drake. Smart choice. "Help me chain him." she was mumbling.

It did take a bit of fighting with the man, but in the end the pair had gotten him chained up. And he was cursing at them to, telling them that they were as good as dead. Mihaela was just looking at him before she spoke, "I think it is you that should be afraid for your own life." Although the pair would definitely be able to feel the blood loss kicking in a bit. She had her arms wrapped around herself as though she were cold, which was understandable when wearing nothing but underclothes. After a moment though she was turning to walk over to where he had tossed the whip. Sure they couldn't kill him yet but... that didn't mean that she wasn't going to pay him back. And that is exactly what she was doing as she flicked her wrist, the whip lashing against his back before she was offering to Drake for a go. "Lets see how long you can last without making a sound." she told the man.

Back
Top Bottom