The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

"A test? A close wish? And honestly I won't feel any guilt whatsoever finding this bastard and killing him." Mihaela spoke as she folded her arms behind her head, a faint smirk on her lips.

Drake chuckled "the close wish because her brother was attacked and she can't be here to kill the man and a test to see if you will protect her brother even though you don't know him all that well"

Mihaela just looked towards Drake before she spoke, "Even if he were a complete stranger, I would still do this. He had pushed me to the ground, the least I can do is return that favor."

Mihaela was chuckling before she was heading off with him so that they could find the bastard. Although she was commenting to him that they had three hours. And if neither of them contacted Yuki in three hours, then the male was going to be tracking phones. And at that point they probably couldn't be too confident in their skills, considering they truly had no idea what they were up against. As she walked though she was taking out her own phone and dialing her brother's number, waiting for him to answer.

Gabriel had been working out while Sakura got some rest when he heard his phone go off, which had him answering it and putting it on speed dial. "What's up Mia? Don't tell me, you've already gotten yourself into trouble." he was commenting and chuckled as she mentioned that she hadn't gotten into trouble, she was just dealing with something. "I need information about your contact here in Japan." she was speaking which had him stating that he would send it right over, and she was hanging up. Nope not unusual that they had contacts in basically every country. Considering that Akitoki and Adrian were good friends, the contact that they had in Japan, was more so to alert Adrian to if his friend needed help.

Mihaela was hanging up the phone before she spoke, "Yes father has a contact here in Japan. But it more so to know if Akitoki needed help at all. Just like we know about the contact that Akitoki has in Italy." With that she was placing a call and the male on the other end was giving her some information to know. Location of the possible sniper. A member of a group that had been threatening the Japanese mafia for a while. A group that held more power than what one knew.

Mihaela was giving a small nod before she was grinning, and was soon enough heading after him. Yeah lets get this situation taken care of!

Mihaela was following after him before she was climbing into the car. She was at least grateful that the nurse that had loaned her clothes, had loaned her actual clothes.

Mihaela was just looking at her phone for a moment before she was just showing him the name of the place. She wasn't sure where it was at. A warehouse on the other side of town.

"got it i'll get us there safe" Drake then pulled in to traffic and moved through it with ease while going over the families and their ranks in regards to power

Mihaela was just leaning back in the seat, watching the scenery as it went past. "How successful shall we be?" she questioned after a moment in time, as she worked on pulling her hair up into a ponytail.

"if you take over like the head leader wants and yes I know he had talked it over with me before then you and Yuki will rule all the families here in Japan and since you are from Italy and one of their families has claimed you it will strengthen you power as well" Drake looked at her quickly before returning to his eyes to the road

"I meant today.... with getting revenge on an asshole." Mihaela spoke although it wasn't long before she was leaning forward a bit in the car to peer out the front window a bit more.

"if we catch him off guard we should be able to kill him with no problems" Drake soon pulled in to a parking spot around the corner from where they were headed and got out

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I hope that is the case." She was hopping out of the car once they were parked and was getting her combat boots retied.

"for now just keep your head down if your contact is right he is alone currently and should be easy to take out" Drake watched her secure her laces and nodded his head

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head and was soon enough heading off towards the building with Drake. Both of them were armed and ready to go. Not that things would work in their favor at all. Nope they ended up waking straight into a trap, without having a single clue about it. The moment that they had walked into the building, a flashback had gone off, and needles could be felt going into the neck, before instant unconsciousness.

When he did wake up, he found find that he was chained to the wall, and was only wearing a pair of boxers. Mihaela was in a similar condition a few feet away from him, only wearing her underclothes at the time. Man this definitely wasn't going as planned, that was for sure.

Back
Top Bottom