The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mihaela was giving a faint chuckle before she spoke, "He is in good hands with me, you can even ask my brother about that. My mother isn't the only one with medical knowledge." After that she was saying good bye and was hanging up so that she could get dressed, and took to trying her hair out.

"Get some sleep." Gabriel spoke as he came up out of nowhere, and was handing her a tea. A home-brewed tea that his mother had brewed actually. It would actually help with the exhaustion.

Mihaela was just finished drying her hair and was drawing her fingers through her hair, before she was sitting down next to Yuki in the chair that was there. She was even feeling the exhaustion herself.

Sakura turned and took the tea from him "sorry I am still getting used to the time difference" Sakura sipped at the tea and smiled lightly

after a bit Yuki was opening his eyes and looking at her "you should get some rest"

"No worries. I'll show you to a room that you can stay in." Gabriel spoke after a moment in time, well after she was done with her tea.

Mihaela was a bit startled when he woke up before she was just looking towards him. "You should be the one resting, you are the one who got shot. I should apologize though. I was the one who told them to do the surgery. I was there the entire time, and your shoulder will be fine. You'll just have to keep up with your physical therapy when you start."

Yuki chuckled and then held out his hand "come on come lay down I am not mad I figured you over rode what I said while in pain" Yuki wasn't angry but he did want some more sleep.

Sakura. nodded her head and then got up to follow him

Mihaela was just giving a faint smile before she was commenting that she was alright where she was at for the current time. She was waiting for her hair to dry anyways.

Gabriel was leading her off towards the room that she was going to be staying in.

Mihaela was just looking towards him for a moment in time before she was speaking, "There is no need to worry about me. Get some sleep."

"while we don't know each other well you are still my wife and I will always worry" Yuki was more stubborn then his sister in this instance

Mihaela just looked at him for a moment in time before she was commenting that she was able to take care of herself. "Besides.... I have to do something for your sister."

"and it can wait till the morning my sister would not be happy to hear you worked yourself in to the ground for her" Yuki looked at her lightly as if daring her to argue

Mihaela just gave a small giggle before she spoke, "Fine, I'll agree to that. There will be no stopping me in the morning though."

Mihaela was a bit startled to be pulled towards him, and fell onto the bed slightly. But it wasn't long before she was just crawling up onto the bed, laying down beside him.

In the end, Mihaela was letting sleep claim her as well. Evidently she was far more exhausted than what she thought she had been.

periodically though out the night the doctors and nurse came to check on them but didn't bother to wake Yuki as they didn't want to wake her either

Mihaela was asleep but she was a pretty light sleeper, she was aware when they came in the room, but considering they weren't doing anything, she didn't find a point in reacting at all.

Mihaela had actually at some point in time during the night actually falling into a deep sleep. An indication that she had felt safe enough to do so, so when the doctors did come in in the morning, she didn't even seem to rouse.

Back
Top Bottom