The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head before she was following after the nurse. Although she did pause for a moment before she looked back towards Drake. "Would it be too much trouble to have somebody get me a change of clothes?" she questioned. Something other than the blood splattered clothes she was wearing.

the nurse spoke "I have a set you can use we look to be around the same size" she hten smiled at her and showed her in ot the roomo where a doctor was checking Yuki over while the nurse went to get the change of clothes

"That would be wonderful." Mihaela spoke with a smile before she was walking into the room where Yuki was at.

the doctor looked up and gave a small smile "miss thank you for coming in your husbands arm was severely injured while we removed the bullet her came to long enough to tell us no but I have to tell you he needs surgery to fix it or he may never use his arm again"

Mihaela just looked towards the doctor for a moment in time before she was giving a nod of her head. After a moment she was speaking, "If I may intrude ever so slightly, but please allow me to be there when the surgery is done. I am fully qualified in the medical field, and I feel it will help settle his mind. It would help settle my mind as well." She was rifling through her purse to pull something out. Proof that she was medical trained.

"of course miss if you have the qualifications I don't mind but we need either his consent or yours as his wife to perform the surgery" the doctor showed her all the scans and tests so she could tell he wasn't lying to her

Mihaela was nodding then took the change of clothes from the nurse. The curtain was being closed and she was just changing right there, not seeming to care if Yuki woke up and saw anything. After all they were married, eventually they would end up sleeping together.

Mihaela was just going over next to him and gently touching his hair, brushing it out of his face.

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "Yes I do want to join." After that she was straightening up so that she could head after them.

The surgery took a few hours but soon enough they were done, and Yuki was being moved to a recovery room. Mihaela was glad to hear that everything had gone smoothly, and it had looked like everything was going to be alright. He was going to need some physical therapy, but that wasn't going to be a horrible thing.

the doctor assured her once more he would be fine "we got to it fast enough so he should have no issues so long as he does his physical therapy like he is suppose to"

Mihaela was giving a nod before she spoke, "I figured we had gotten to it fast enough." She was brushing a few strands of hair out of her face, and was commenting that she so needed a shower. A shower and some sleep. She was still exhausted from the damn flight.

"the room your husband in has a shower as well as a king-size bed so you can lay next to him and rest" the doctor then assured her they would have clean clothes for her in the morning

Mihaela was giving a nod of her head at those comments. Yeah she would take advantage of that. Although the word husband was definitely something that she was going to have to get use too.

Mihaela watched him leave before she was walking off to the bathroom that was there. Time for a shower, and get rid of the blood.

Mihaela finished up her shower and was wrapping a towel around herself. Her hair was being put up in a towel as well, and soon enough she was walking out of the bathroom. She happened to hear his phone ring, and she was grabbing it up answering it.

"It is Mihaela. There was an incident earlier and Yuki was shot. Currently he is recovering from surgery. He'll be fine." Mihaela was speaking into the phone, calmly.

Back
Top Bottom