The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

"Keep up with your physical therapy when it starts and you'll be good." Mihaela spoke with a soft smile before she was carefully helping him unwrap it so she could help him clean it properly.

Mihaela was nodding her head before she was taking that chance to unwrap her own bandages. But when it came to actually remove them from her back when it came to that, she found she couldn't, not alone anyways. The pain was horrible and gauze sticking to dried blood was horrid.

Gabriel was looking over at Sakura before he was commenting "I seriously hate people who actually think they can get away with hurting our families." But man could he almost feel his sister's pain himself at that point.

As this was going on, Mira had ordered them food although had ended up falling asleep while waiting for it. Evidently the nap from earlier hadn't been enough. She did find herself startled awake by the knock on the door.

Yuki told her to stop and then grabbed a washcloth and using the warm water form their filling bath he was able to release the dried blood so they could get the gauze off of her back "this will prevent the scabs from pulling off hopefully"

Sakura moved from her seat and walked over to him as she had sat a few isles back from him as she moved to sit next to him the plane shook as it hit turbulence and caused her to fall into his lap "sorry"

Drake looked over as he got up to answer the door so that they could eat and head to bed

Mihaela wasn't stopping him from helping her, in fact she was just banking him softly. There was a small hiss that escaped her lips though.

Gabriel was just chuckle before he was stating that it happened.

Mira was just rousing slightly but it was only briefly. It wasn't for long at all.

"its ok I know this has too hurt" Once Yuki got the gauze off he urged her to the tub and got in while helping her in as well

Sakura nodded but with as bad as the plane was shaking she made no move to getup out of worry of falling again.

Drake paid for the food and then carried it in to the kitchen before waking her up

Mihaela was just looking towards him before she was getting into the tub with his help. Oh the hot water definitely stung but it felt nice all at once. She was just looking towards him before she spoke in a soft voice, "I'm sorry. I promised that I wouldn't get myself hurt."

Gabriel was chuckling before he spoke, "You better just sit down, and not move until we get to where we are going."

Mira was rousing a bit when he was shaking her awake and was just rubbing her eyes a bit, before she was sitting up.

you did not personally hurt yourself they explained it all while i was on my way to the hospital" Yuki wasn't mad at her at all as this wasn't something she could have prevented

"yea easier said than done I am not used to flying so walking while the plane is jumping like it is is not an option" Sakura was more than a little tense at that moment.

"come on it time to eat then we can head to bed": Drake smiled at her lightly and then waited for her to join him

Mihaela was just giving a nod of her head before she was just leaning back against him slightly.

Gabriel was just looking at her for a moment before he was commenting that he was more use to being on planes than he should.

Mira was giving a nod of her head, although she didn't say much of anything. She just walked over to sit down so that they could eat. Now that she was paying attention, she could feel the fever that had sprung up.

Yuki didn't mind her leaning against him as he had settled her against his good arm so that they both didn't hurt.

when the plane dropped suddenly Sakura squeaked and then buried her face in his neck and tightened her grip on him. if he was paying attention he would feel her trembling from head to toe

Drake looked at her lightly and then frowned "are you ok?"

Mira was just looking at him before she was giving a faint smile then spoke, "I'll be fine with some sleep." No she wasn't going to say anything about the fever at that point, because it was possibly it had come about due to lack of sleep. If it was still there in the morning, then she would say something.

Gabriel was just wrapping an arm around her and just gazed out the window. He could feel her trembling but there wasn't much of anything he could really say though to help calm the fears.

Mihaela was just settling against him, enjoying the feeling of the hot water, as they just lounged in the large bathtub. "Are we going to have an actual wedding at some point?" she questioned after a moment in time.

"probably Father isn't aware of the license so he will have us plan one soon" Yuki rested his head against hers and let the warm water ease his back pain

Sakura relaxed some on his arms but she was still terrified and more then ready to land

"ok then lets finish eating so you can rest as I can see you need it" Drake then dug back in to his food

Mihaela was giving a small nod of her head before she was shifting so that she was facing him.

Mira was giving a small nod of her head before taking to eating her food.

Mihaela just looked towards him before she spoke in a soft voice "Probably not a good idea but.... I want to have sex."

Yuki looked at her and nodded his head "your right it is probably not a good Idea but none of our doctors forbade us from doing so"

Back
Top Bottom