Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Car sat witht he lawyer knowing full well that he would be asked why he was there and not with Damion and he had a valid reason. he knew his son was in good hands at the hospital with the doctors there and his girlfriend

Sure enough there was the question from the grandparents as to why he wasn't there with the infant and why he was there instead. Mira was looking over before she spoke, "He would be in trouble for not attending court, and considering it was only him that was summoned, Sapphire has no technical reason to be here except for his support system. But she decided to remain at the hospital with Damion to give him that motherly love that will be needed in order for him to heal." Well the judge hadn't come in quite yet so court hadn't quite started as of yet either. "All rise." the bailiff was speaking soon after and before they knew it the judge was entering the room and telling them all to be seated.

Car sat and looked at the judge and waited for him to start asking questions and he would answer when he was spoken too. Car was leaving fighting with Damions Maternal grandparents to Mira

Perhaps a good thing that he was leaving that to Mira, considering she was the one that they were calling up demanding to know why their grandson wasn't there at the time. This had her taking the medical records up to the judge before she spoke, "I was given permission to divulge his current status by his mother to the court, the judge and lawyers shall be privy to all other information. Currently he is in the hospital with pneumonia, with his adopted mother at his side. She has been at his side since he got admitted into the hospital early this morning, which is the reason why she is not present at this point in time."

the judge looked at Car asking him why he wasn't at the hospital as well to which Car responded to that he had been summoned to the court house when he had been enroute to be with his son so that Sapphire could go home and rest while he sat with Damion

Mira was just watching for a brief moment in time before she was listening to his grandparents state that the pair of them weren't fit at all for being parents, that they weren't even together. This had Mira just looking towards Car for a moment before she was speaking, "Your honor if I may speak. I was asked by Miss Sapphire to speak on her behalf if this subject were to be brought up."

Mira was stepping up before she spoke, "The truth of the matter is that Sapphire and Car have been together for some time, but they decided to keep it a secret for the sake of Sapphire. Just recently Sapphire had a heart transplant, after being on the donor list for a couple of years. Car didn't want to add any more unneeded stress to her life than what she was dealing with. And before you guys say anything, that job that you keep talking about him working in, he had no choice in the matter. Human trafficking is a big deal and he kept that information away from his love so that she didn't worry about him."

Car didn't like what he had been forced to do but he was more then happy to be out of that situation. this news hod the judge looking at Car and asking him if that was true. Care confirmed that what they said was true and he had had to be very careful to keep his master from finding out about Sapphire as he knew that she would either get dragged in to the ring or killed and it would have caused him a lot of pain and anguish

Mira was just watching for a brief moment in time and saw the grandparents whispering to their lawyer about something, the pair of them demanding proof that there was actually an engagement. Yet this had one of the jury almost facepalming themselves, considering it had just been explained as to why it hadn't been in the paper or anything.

Car looked at them and then stood and pulled a small box out of his pocket he had picked it up to help with the ruse "Damion ending up in the hospital postponed my plans as I want him well before I make things offical" he then opened the ringbox and showed the sapphire surrounded by diamonds and emeralds "this is the ring I plan to give her"

Mira was looking over for a moment in time before she was speaking, "Ohh.... It is even more beautiful seeing in person versus the picture you had shown me a few days ago." And it was definitely the truth. She was looking at the grandparents as they were stating that they wouldn't believe it until they saw it in the paper, and the grandfather was stating that they still weren't fit to be parents at all.

Car thanked her and then looked at him "how do you figure we both love Damion and care for him more then you can imagine and unlike you I don't not stalk those who are watching him when I have to work and Sapphire has to go to the doctor" Car just opened this whole thing up to toss them under the bus

This had grandparents just wondering what they were talking about and Mira was commenting, "Oh yes I was asked to show you something regarding that as well. This is Sapphire's phone and these are all of the messages that she had received from the over the past few days. Including some pictures, one of the most recent ones while she was with Damion not even a few hours ago. Both of them are asleep." With that she was handing the phone over to their lawyer so that he could take it up to the judge, there was a sticky note on the phone with Sapphire's pin number and a written message from her about what number to look at.

The judge took the phone and put the pin in to the phone and after following the directions he looked at all the photons that were sent including the one that noted

There were a number of threatening messages as well although more of them seeming to be directed towards her safety than that of Damion's. And not once was their a response from her at all. And if the court wanted they could even contact the phone company to find out if that was the case or not, since she could have sent a message then deleted it. But the phone company would prove that she hadn't sent any messages at all.

The judge had his bail if contact the phone company to be certain that she hadn’t responded just to be safe and then he turned to the older couple “do you care to explain this you have a restraining order on you and are not to contact this young woman as you had abducted her as well as the child involved in this case”

Mira listened as the pair of them were trying to state that the messages were all being faked, although they seemed to forget their own number. This being the thing that was getting them into trouble when the bailiff was getting back to the judge. No messages had been sent from her to them at all and the number that had been sending her messages was registered in their names.

The judge sighed and then looked at them all “I have made my choice I hear by grant full and total custody of baby Damion to his father Car and his fiancé’s Sapphire father more I stop his maternal grandparents of any rights they have to the child and forbid them to have any contact with him. As you violated the restraining order you will be serving jail time” The judge sighed the papers he needed and then he looked at the older couple “you will not try to get custody again as a special flag would be put in to they system in every state flagging this case should you try or have anyone else try Damion is going to live with his biological father and his new mother. While I am sorry for the loss of your daughter I honestly feel that Car and Sapphire are the best parents for him”

Well this definitely had the grandparents going off the hook and freaking out, the grandmother was actually commenting that they had made a very bad decision deciding to do that. "He is our grandson. And nobody is taking him away from us." the woman was speaking and Mira was just giving a frown before she was excusing herself when her pager went off, that special alert. This had her dialing a number to see what was going on, Lillian answering the phone. "Oh thank god Mira! They had people helping them! People came and took Damion and Sapphire! Shortly after you had left, we sent somebody to check up on them, see if she was awake and they were gone. There was a picture of them on the bed with a note that stated that she wasn't a fit mother." Lillian was speaking in a frantic voice, and Mira found herself going slightly pale. Oh no that wasn't good at all. And by the sounds of it they had done a good job at hiding themselves from the security cameras.

Car looked at them and spoke "he may be your grandson but he is MY son and I have the DNA results to prove it he is also very very sick right now and needs both me and his mother at his side not me fighting you both over something so trivial if you hadn't started all of this I MIGHT have allowed you to babysit and be part of his life" Car turned and looed at Mira when he heard her pager go off "what is going on" it was more then a little worried that something was going on and he could tell from how Mira was acting it wasn't good

Mira spoke with Lillian for a brief moment in time before she was speaking, "Contact Drake and let him know what is going on. Pull those video feeds and send them to my tablet." With that she was hanging up the phone before she was turning around and striding back into the courtroom. With that she was looking at the judge before she spoke, "I ask for your forgiveness of leaving to take that page but something bad has happened." She was letting out a slow breath before she was explaining what had happened. Somehow she was strangely calm at that point in time, yet if the others watched the grandparents, despite how they were trying to hide their looks, they would see the little smirks on their features.

Car saw the smirks and so did the judge who had the two arrested as they had broken the restraining order. Car needed to get going but until they were dismissed he knew that he couldn't leave the court room. the fact that they acted while they were in court told him that it was planned

Mira was just looking towards the judge before she speak, "Your honor. I have just sent a link to your secretary, a link that will allow you to view the security footage of what happened. As proof that it truly did happen, and these aren't just words that are being spoken."

Back
Top Bottom