Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Mira was just watching for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "Plus with how clingy he is to both of them.... and how upset he gets when his grandparents are around.... works in our favor more."

"thank god for that I am honestly worried that they will press the issue as it is we will have to put in for an exstention as they have requested that Damion be present during the hearing." Drake hoped that Damion would be better in a couple weeks and that they wouldn't have to wait

Mira was just giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "It will not be a difficult thing to do. And if they insist that he be there for the hearing well then.... We will earn sympathy from the jury. And the judge will look bad for having the young parents bring in the sick child; regardless of the doctor stating that he isn't fit to leave."

Drake nodded his head and then looked at Sapphire "are you ok doing that since you are acting as his guardian right now and in the eyes of the court your going to be his mother?"

Sapphire was looking over before she spoke, "Yes I am okay with that. As long as it keeps him out of the hands of those crazy people."

Drake nodded his head "Ill let the lawyer know about his condition that way if they press the issue and insist then we can react with out being caught blind

Mira was looking over before she spoke, "If they are needing proof then I am prepared to send over the information that is needed."

Their lawyer was answering his phone as soon as it went off. "I just got word from the judge that he is wanting to push up the hearing. Although I guess this time it is the grandparents targeting Sapphire and Car. I hope you guys have come up with some kind of story."

"we have but we also have some news Damion has a sever case of pnemonia and is now in the Nicu and Mira does not advise him leaving the hospital and Car is down fo rthe count as he has been up with him fo rthe last three days and needs sleep" Drake also growled when he heard that they were moving it up "when is the new court date?"

The lawyer was listening before he spoke, "Have Mira send me documents when she is able. And there is a hearing tomorrow evening but Damion isn't required to be there. I guess the grandparents are trying to claim that Car and Sapphire have no relation to each other. So I truly hope that you guys have some kind of story for that."

"we do and Ill let her know so she can send the records you need that she can legally send with out Car's permission" Drake then hung up and went back in to the room bringing everyone up to speed on what was going on

The lawyer was commenting that as long as they were sent to him before ten the next day, everything would be fine. Soon enough he was hanging up and going back to his own work. Mira was looking over before she spoke, "This means that Car and Sapphire will need to be there. Although.... I don't know if she will be able to get away from Damion at all." Which was going to be a problem especially with how sick the child was... and having that physical contact would help him in the long run.

Drake sighed "what about putting him under for the time being just till after the hearing that way she can go and then come back and then bring him out wouldn't that help his system recover"

Mira was speaking, "It is quite possible. But there is that chance that he might not be able to wake up again either." Sapphire was just listening for a moment before she spoke, "If anything I can just be there in a video call."

Drake nodded his head "lets talk to Car about sedation after he wakes up before any decisions are made" Drake looked at the small baby and sighed as he felt bad for him

Mira was just letting out a breath before she spoke, "As a doctor I am opposed to the idea, but if his guardian say otherwise I have no choice but to listen." With that she was turning to leave the room so that she could check on something else for a moment in time. Sapphire was just watching for a brief moment in time before she spoke, "I agree with Mira. About sedating him. I'm not his mom but..... The idea of doing that.... Sends a feeling of fright through my system."

"Sapphire for all intense and purposes you are his mother he knows no one else but you so when Car wakes you talk to him and the two of you decide on what you want to do" Drake smiled at her and then went to check on his own son while the nurses got Damion all hooked up

Sapphire was giving a nod of her head before she was managing to get her hand away from the child, grateful that he seemed to stay asleep although she didn't get up from where she was sitting. He seemed to sense when she was about to get up, and started to rouse a bit.

Nearly twelve hours had passed and only twenty minutes early Car had woke. Up only to find out Damion had been hospitalized and after dressing he had one of the group members drive him as he was still groggy and he didn’t want to risk driving just yet.

Sapphire was sitting in the room next to where Damion was at, although she was currently asleep in one of the chairs. Mira was speaking outside to one of the doctors when's she got a message from one of the others. Car was awake bit seemed, which had her calling him quickly. "Hey. You need to get to the courthouse. I'll be meeting you there as well. They are attacking your ability to care for Damion. Don't worry though... Drake and I have your back." She was commenting into the phone. She had various videos and pictures to show how the pair of them cared. she had footage from the hospital of just the night, how Sapphire had stayed with Damion throughout the night.

Car cursed and it was rather violent “bring his Ned records with you and set up a video feed for me with Sapphire I’ll need her” Car then looked out the car window when they changed directions

"I have all of his records. And I can try to set up a video call with Sapphire. She just fell asleep an hour ago or so." Mira was speaking as she looked towards Drake, who was talking to a couple of his guys.

Car thanked her and sadi he would see her at court. he then took several steady breaths to calm himself since he knew going in to the court and hearing while upset and emotional would not be good. when they arrived Car got out and greeted his lawyer before walking with him and headeding in to the court room

Mira was arriving at the courthouse a few moments after Car had arrived and wasn't at all surprised when Damion's paternal grandparents were going on the attack. "I am here as Damion's primary doctor, and here to submit medical records as to why he isn't present at this hearing, and why he may not be present at upcoming hearings." she was speaking as she was handing over the paperwork to their lawyer, and was stating as well that Sapphire would be present but she was currently at Damion's side.

Back
Top Bottom