Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Thankfully Sapphire had managed to lay the infant down without him screaming to much although at that point in time about the only thing keeping him calm was her softly singing. And it wasn't even anything in english at that point, it was something that she had learned while she had been traveling. A celtic lullaby at that point in time. But hey whatever kept the child calm. Maliki for his part was calmish at that point in time, a little fussy but distracted at the time with trying to get Drake's necklace that was visible.

Drake chuckled when he spotted Maliki trying to get his necklace and decided to let him play while Damion was examined as it would keep them from feeding of each other and making the crying and screaming worse. So long as they were calm he figured their ears would get a rest

Sapphire allowed Mira to continue to examine Damion although it wasn't long before she felt her phone vibrate, which had her taking it out with her free hand, as the baby was holding onto the fingers of her other hand. She was frowning a bit when she saw the message which had Mira questioning what was wrong. "It is his grandparents.... They somehow got my number and know that we are here now." Sapphire was speaking although she was completely calm at the time.

Drake looked at her and then waved security down informing them that they currently had a protective order in place and that his grand parents may show up “tell them nothing”

Sapphire was just looking over before she spoke, "I didn't plan on it." She was showing that she hadn't even responded despite the fact that they were still messaging her.

Sapphire was just nodding her head before she spoke, "Oh yeah I know. And they started messaging yesterday." Yet she hadn't responded to a single message at all, just made sure that she locked all of the messages. And there were a few threats, not that they truly scared her at all.

Sapphire saw that Damion seemed to finally fall asleep although she was just sitting down in the chair next to the bed. Despite him being an infant he had quite the grip on her fingers, and she didn't dare try and move her hand away from the child.

Drake looked at Mira “so what do you think is wrong my love” Drake knew she would probably need some tests as well but she always had a good guess

Mira was just looking over before she spoke, "He has a case of pneumonia; which explains the coughing that he has been dealing with. Severe case of it."

"so hspitalization most likely" Drake knew if they called Car now he would show up and not get the rest he needs inorder to take care of his son this was of course news that had shocked them all but also made it easier on them as well since he was in a much better job and he had never been arrested

Mira was nodding her head before she spoke, "Yes. There is no most likely about it." This had her looking towards Sapphire for a moment and the woman was stating that she would remain with him; and not to be saying anything to Car about it at the time. "I'm not going to keep it from him but I want him to get some sleep first." Sapphire was speaking and Mira was nodding her head before she was going over to look at Maliki who seemed to have the same thing, although thankfully his wasn't as bad. Yet again he had a stronger immune system than Damion.

Drake sighed hearing the news about Maliki knowing she wans't going to take any risks with either of them at the moment. "lets get theses little guys to the picu where they can get better treatment then an exam room" Drake woudl deal with calling Car later once he had gotten a full eight hours that would allow for them to set up a shift to watch over the little guy

Mira was giving a nod of her head before she was looking at Sapphire, who was still being held captive by Damion it would seem. And it seemed like she didn't dare try and get herself free, least the baby start screaming again. "Sapphire while you are here.... I want to do a check up on your incisions if you are alright with that." Mira was commenting which had the other female giving a thumbs up with her free hand before looking at her phone as it buzzed, although this had her giving a deeper frown before she was looking around a bit. "Drake." she spoke and was handing him the phone to show a picture that had been sent. And it was of her standing with Damion in the hospital earlier.

Drake carefully handed Maliki over to his mother and then walked over and took the phone "this is close up which means either someone took this for them or they broke the protective order"

Mira was taking Maliki gently from Drake and let him go over and do his own thing. This had Sapphire giving a nod of her head before she spoke, "I realize this. Every message they send me, I save. Lots of proof for court."

"good Car has been doing the same has he shown you the baby room they have it is creepy" Drake shook his head and then handed her phone back to her so she could put it away for the time being so that they could get moving

Drake nodded his head "that he is" Drake knew the lawyer was pleased with what htey had and that they would most likely win but Car wasn't getting his hopes up just yet since the lawyer was stressing that he was at a disadvantage as he was a single father rather then married or engaged

Sapphire was just looking over at Mira when the other female was commenting something, although she found herself coughing a bit at the suggestion. "It is going to be used against Car that he is a single father. Now if you two were to state that you were engaged. And the thing is...your just recently have a heart transplant is the perfect excuse as to why it was never made public. To avoid that extra stress." Mira was commenting after a moment and Sapphire was commenting that nobody would know any differently. And there were plenty of people that would vouch for the pair of them, even if it was just all apart of the ploy.

Drake nodded his head "now to convince Car as I dont know how well he is going to take it" Drake knew he liked Sapphire and has been doing his best to not only care for Damion but also for her so he hoped it would be easier to convince him then not

Mira was just looking over before she was commenting, "If it is being done to protect Damion, I'm sure he will agree to it without much argument." With that she was walking into the nicu and getting the children settled, at least as settled as she could in the case of Damion. The infant didn't seem to want to let go of Sapphire at that point in time.

Back
Top Bottom