Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

The secretary was coming into the room and was hooking up a computer, pulling up the video feed so that they could see what was happening. Although by the looks of it Sapphire had more gone willingly with the person, although not once had she allowed the mysterious person to even touch Damion. No she definitely seemed like that overprotective mother, more concerned for his safety than anything at all. Yet as Mira was watching the feed this is when she was noticing something, Sapphire did have a moment when she was walking and she just seemed to stumble into the person, which resulted in them falling into a shelf and cutting their arm a bit. Good thing she had told Lillian to make sure that nobody else touched anything the room, and it didn't seem like anybody else had noticed that the person had gotten hurt at all. "Just give me the damn kid, that is all I came here for." the person was speaking, obviously disguising their voice. Sapphire was just shaking her head before she spoke, "Guess if you want him you will have to take him from me, which won't be easy at all."

Car growled when he heard the male talk and how he refered to his son "your honor I request permission to leave to join the search for my son and fiance" Car wanted to join the others so that he could help them and get his family back

The judge was just looking before he was speaking, "Permission granted. And please.... Keep me informed on the status of their safety." With that he was shooing them out of the courtroom, and was making sure that the grandparents were taken to jail. Soon enough the pair were leaving the courthouse and Mira was taking out her phone, quickly calling Lillian. "Hey do me a favor. Go into the room where they had been. From the footage, when Sapphire had stumbled she had knocked the person into one of the shelves, and they had cut themselves on something. Lets get that blood sample." she was speaking quickly which had Lillian stating that she hadn't even noticed that at all.

Car moved with Mira so that they could get going "I hope to god that Sapphire and Damion are go" he didn't want to lose either of them and to lose one or both of them would end him

Mira was just looking towards Car before she spoke, "I wouldn't be worried about them. Sapphire can take care of herself and Damion. I suppose you wouldn't know but while she was in Italy she was a apart of one of the unground fight rings there."

"I know she told be but she also just recovered fro heart surgery and even you said that Damion was very sick and needed to be monitored" Car would worry and he would until they were both back in his arms

Mira was just nodding her head before she spoke, "Yes I know. I am well aware. And just me I am worried for them but I am trying to stay positive." She was however looking at her phone when it vibrated and saw that she had a message from Lillian, letting her know that she had gotten the blood sample, and it was being tested. As this was happening, Car was getting a message from Sapphire's phone; a picture actually. Although it was more of a good news picture, showing that at the time they were both okay. Sapphire seemed to be sitting in the corner of a room with Damion held close to her chest, and seemed to be sitting in a position that would allow her to get to her feet quickly if needed.

Car let out a deep breath and then sent a message back demanding his Son and Fiance back" Car hoped that they would be able to track the messages or if they were lucky the bastard would call him

'Dependent on how your fiance continues to act will determine if you get her back dead or alive.' was the only response that he was getting after that point; an indication that she was being a pain in ass.

Mira was just reading the conversation for a moment in time before she was looking at the message that she had gotten from Mihaela, who seemed to have tracked down Sakura. This had her letting out a small breath of air before she messaging the other female back and let her know what was going on.

Car kept messagin g the male knwong that so long as he was occupied with him that it would make things better for the others to find Sapphire and Damion

Who would have figured that after a bit Car would be getting a phone call although all he would be able to hear was Damion screaming, his poor little voice raspy from screaming and struggling to breath. And there was another voice in the background yelling at somebody to shut the damn kid up, that his screaming was giving him a headache. "Touch him and I'll fucking kill you." Mira could hear the familiar voice of Sapphire, a beyond pissed off and venomous tone, yet there was also a hint of pain in her voice as well.

Car spoke calmly "if he is not in the arms of either myself or his mother he will not stop screaming that child even when sick has a strong set of lungs and will continue to scream until he gets what he wants" Car knew this would make sure that he stayed with Sapphire

There was a cry of pain in the background, the familiar cry from Sapphire which had Mira cringing a bit, hoping that everything was alright. Although it would seem that Damion had stopped screaming, obviously meaning that he was back in the arms of his mother. A picture being sent to Car of the pair of them, although it was Mira that noticed something. Blood on the front of Sapphire's shirt. "She is bleeding... Means a staple was torn loose." she spoke in a low voice.

Sapphire heard the message between the lines before she was speaking in a low voice, "Lavender.... Remember Lavender." Although it wasn't long after that the phone seemed to go dead once again, and Mira was just raising an eyebrow at that. Yet if Car thought back on it... that had been the scent that had filled the room when they had first met. She was hinting at who else was there, the man that he had once worked with, considering he had managed to get away.

Car let out a growl and sent his phone flying in to a near by wall. because of his temper Sapphire had had a phone developed that he could toss and it wouldn't break

Mira was just looking a bit before she was looking at her pager when it went off then looked at her phone as she got a message from Mihaela. Oh it would seem that Mihaela had managed to get Sakura away from the people who had taken her hostage, although she was in pretty bad condition. 'She is on the way to the hospital now.' was the message that she had gotten. This had her letting out a slow breath before she spoke, "Mihaela is going to come get you in a few moments, I have to get to the hospital to take care of something."

Car looked at her and nodded his head "ok tell her Lavender she will know what it means" Car had told her everythign that had happened in the brothel so she would know who was behind this and Car would make sure he paid

Mira was sending Mihaeal a text message with that word before she was giving a wave so that she could head off, stating that Mihaela would be there in a few minutes. Sure enough within the next five minutes or so, a sleek sports car was pulling up and Mihaela was gesturing for him to get in.

Car moved and got in to the car remaining silent during the drive as he was on the verge of losing control he had ofcourse grabbed his phone before getting in to the car

Mihaela was just glancing at him out of the corner of her eye before she spoke, "Deep breath in slow, and back out slowly. You are going to need to try and keep a level head."

Mihaela was just speaking, "I know the anger you are feeling. This is the same exact anger I felt in Italy. When I discovered that my mother was being used as a grand prize in an underground fighting ring. But at the time... I couldn't even do anything. Not with needing to keep up the façade as Phantom."

Back
Top Bottom