Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

"I know Mihaela but they have Sapphire and my son I know this man he will not leave with out revenge " Car had a good idea of what he was doing and he would get his own revenge as well

Mihaela was just looking for a moment before she spoke, "And Sapphire isn't going to allow herself to go down without a fight. Trust me... They will both be fine when we get to them."

It took them about twenty minutes to get to where they needed to go and Mihaela was heading into the building with Car. The first thing that they could hear was the screaming of Damion and a male's voice yelling at the child to shut the hell up. Evidently he wasn't in the arms of Sapphire at that point in time, or he was but there was something wrong with her.

One of the guys was looking over from where he was standing with Damion in his arms; the child screaming bloody murder. Mihaela was walking in although she was putting a hand to her mouth when she spotted Sapphire. It seemed like the guys that were there had gotten a little rough with her, and she was currently unconscious.

Car looked at Sapphire but he had to remain calm "you screwed up there you touched my Fiance and my son you should have just left my family alone"

Mihaela was just watching for a moment in time before she was looking at the man that was holding Damion before she spoke, "I'll be taking him if you don't mind." She seemed to be acting before the man even knew what was happening, and soon enough the boy was in her arms. Sure he was still screaming but not as badly. "Shh shh sweet boy. You are safe with me." Mihaela was speaking in a gentle voice as she backed up towards where Sapphire and Car were. Nope she would let Car handle them however he wished too.

Car pulled out hte gun he had taken out of her car and pointed it at them "you have two options option one I shoot you hear and now and leave you to die or option two you turn yourselves in to the cops and do your time but either way I am leaving with my family"

Who would have figured that a few others would be pulling out their own guns, Mihaela having placed Damion on the ground next to Sapphire, and was currently crouched between the pair of them and the person who had gotten closer to them with a gun in hand. She seemed rather unafraid for somebody who had a gun in her face.

Car shifted his aim and put hte gun next to the temple "I highly suggest you step away from them or I will splatter your brains over the wall

Mihaela was just watching for a moment in time before she was cooing, "Or if he doesn't.... I'm sure that my brother gladly would."

Mihaela was nodding her head before she spoke, "Oh I know for a fact that Gabriel is going to have fun." As she said this a bullet seemed to be whizzing from out of nowhere and was hitting the man in the hand, sending the gun out of his grasp.

Gabriel was walking into the room after a moment in time and was tossing his sister something, a pair of brass knuckles. "I told you not to be reckless." he was sighing as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Yet that is all you have been doing all day. First almost getting your ass beat rescuing Sakura, and now this."

Car looked at him and shrugged "ths is hte bastard who ran the brothel" Car motioned to the male trying to sneak out through a side door

Mihaela was just looking over for a brief moment in time before she was bouncing to her feet and skipping over to where the man was at, Gabriel cringing a bit when she was punching him in the stomach, resulting in him going down. "You know.... Mihaela would probably want a piece of that revenge as well." Gabriel was commenting in a low voice. After all this was the man who had set off that explosion that had resulted in the loss of her child.

Damion was whimpering a bit although he seemed unhurt at the time; he was just more so whimpering because his mother wasn't responding to him at all. Sapphire's breathing was a bit labored but nothing serious, and there was a little blood on her shirt from where it had shocked through, but it didn't seem to be a lot. About the only thing that he perhaps had to worry about was the bump on her head from where she had been hit with the butt of a gun.

Damion was calmer now that he was in Car's arms, although he was still whimpering softly, and almost seemed to be reaching for Sapphire at that point in time.

"shhhh little one she is resting right now" Car gently touched Sapphire making sure that she was doing ok while the others didi as they needed to

Damion was just giving a whimper but he didn't seem to calm a bit. Sapphire was breathing at least, granted it was slightly labored but nothing serious.

Back
Top Bottom