The Mafia's arranged Marriage (Lunar and Guardian)

Shockingly enough they were able to sleep for a number of hours before Damion was crying. Totally skippee dinner bit they had needed the sleep.

Sapphire was contenrly sleeping... At least for the most part. It was difficult sleeping in her back and sides when she was a main tummy sleeper.

Sapphire was rousing a bit but not for long, even at the faint tap on the door. Oh Mora was back and just popping in to check on them.

"Asleep. All three if them are asleep." Mira was mumbling as she went over and sat on the edge of the bed. Man she was too tired to even change at that point in time.

Drake chuckled and then smiled at her "that is a good thing though you told me she wasn't sleeping well so if she has been sleeping this whole time that will help her hear"

Mira was changing into her pajamas although was looking over at Drake when she felt the eyes on her. "Why are you staring at me?" she asked with a small giggle as she looked at him. Soon enough she was going over to him and giving him a kiss on the lips softly.

Night turned to day rather quickly and Gabriel seemed to be the first one awake that morning, in the kitchen helping get breakfast made for everybody.

Gabriel watched from the window although it wasn't long before his attention was turning towards the kitchen door at the noise and he saw that it was only Sapphire. "Car know you are up?" he was questioning as he watched the other female that had been walking with her, take her arm to offer a bit of support. "He is in the shower currently, but yes he knows. I wanted coffee and insisted on coming down here, so he told her to walk with me." Sapphire was commenting as she sat down at the counter. No sleep had helped with the strength issue, yet she probably wasn't going to be walking long distances on her own for a few more days still.

Selena came in to the ktichen with the puppies in tow and headed for where she had stored their food. spotting the two she waved and then started to fill their bowls and get them fresh water. while they talked and she took care of her pets Car came in with Damion who was fussing

Last edited:
Gabriel was just watching everything while he sipped at his coffee. He was waving back at Selene as he leaves against the counter. Her soon his eyes were flickering towards the fussing of a baby.

Back
Top Bottom