Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Havoc~ A fathers old Trophy ~D.E.666~ A sons new Toy

Ryan smirked and he grabbed a luffa and grabbed the soap getting it all sudsy then he began to wash her body gently. He looked at her big tits hanging down and smirked. He loved how much of a bombshell his slave was. He pushed her hair out of her eyes and then forced her to look into his eyes, "So, why are you nto looking at your owner" He said firmly.

Jewel made a soft sound in the back of her throat when he started washing her body and she closed her eyes as she adjusted her hands on the bottom of the bathtub. Her large breasts jiggled a little and swayed as she moved. But when she brushed her hair from her eyes and forced her head up, she opened her eyes and looked up at him as he spoke. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you wanted me to." she replied gently. "Please don't be mad at me. I swear, I didn't know."

Ryan could see and hear the fear in her voice as she spoke. He just nodded and went back to washing his slave, he made sure to wash her ass and her pussy but didn't get any soap inside of her. He then grabbed the shampoo and began to lather it into her hair, he rubbed his hand on her head roughly as if she were a dog. "What a sexy little bitch you are." He said smiling as he continued to rub her head, he then washed the soap out with a smile.

Jewel swallowed softly and managed to relax again after he nodded and went back washing her. She sighed and closed her eyes for a moment than looked up at him again. As he started to lather her long black hair, she made a soft sound of discomfort as he rubbed her head roughly but she didn't say anything. As a trail of soap began running down her face, she reached up and wiped it away.

Ryan smirked as he looked at her. He was happy to see that she was beginning to relax. He continued to wash her head, "What a good little slut I have." He said as he began to rub her large tits, he looked deep into her eyes making her face him, "Who do you belong to little one?" He said softly into her ear, he wanted to make sure she heard him.

Jewel swallowed softly and looked up at him before answering him softly. "Y-you. I... I belong to you." she replied gently with a soft sigh. Her cheeks had turned a light red when he started to rub her large tits. "I belong to you." she repeated while nodding her head.

Ryan smirked as he began to pinch gently at her nipples, "mmm look at these big milk filled tits. What a little whore." He said with a big smile on his face. He kissed at her cheek gently as he ran another hand down to her ass he began to rub her large ass wondering if maybe she'd realize she was completely owned now.

Jewel softly gasped when he pinched at her nipples, feeling her cheeks turn red as he spoke to her. She wasn't a whore. There was no way that she was a whore. Ryan's father had been her first lover, having never been with a man before that. She closed her eyes for a moment as he kissed her cheek and ran a hand over her ass before opening her eyes again to look up at him.

Ryan moved his face into the shower and he kissed her forcing his tongue deep into her mouth. He shut his eyes and slowly explored her mouth with his hand. He loved how this women was older then him but being treated as just a little whore he'd fuck on the side, Ryan kind of wanted to teach her that he wasn't just going to be fucking her as if she were a whore he was going to treat her as more of a companion.

Jewel softly squeaked and made a soft sound when he kissed her forcefully, shoving his tongue into her mouth. She closed her eyes tightly and kissed him back while curling her small hands into fists. After a bit she had to break the kiss to breath, softly gasping for breath. "W-when we're done in the shower.... can we talk?" she asked softly. "I wish to ask you something without you getting upset with me."

Ryan looked deep into her eyes and shrugged, "Sure why not, are you all clean now?" He said as he rubbed her back gently, he looked deep into her eyes. Slowly he stood and smiled, "Ready to go talk?" He said turning off the water, he didn't listen to what she said if she was clean or not.

Jewel swallowed softly nodded at his question. She wasn't exactly as clean as she wanted to be but she was sure that was as clean as she was going to get. "Yes sir. I'm ready to go talk." she said softly. "May I get out of the bathtub now?" She looked up into his eyes a little nervously while brushing her wet hair back from her face.

Ryan looked deep into her eyes, he smiled at her and nodded. "Come out and get on all fours." He said as he kissed her cheek once, he then stood and pointed to the floor beside him. He absolutely loved the thought of making her talk, but this was going to be fun he wouldn't let her talk like normal.

Jewel slowly got up and climbed carefully out of the tub, holding onto the edge tightly with her hands just in case she should slip. Once she was out, she slowly got down onto her knees and hands, shivering in the cool air of the house while water continued to run down her body. Slowly looking up, Jewel looked up at Ryan as she waited for him to tell her what to do next.

Ryan grabbed the towel and he began to dry her body, he smiled as he began to grab at her ass as he dried her large ass. He bit his bottom lip looking at her large ass as he finished drying it. He ran a hand down to her breasts making sure to dry them, he looked at her with a soft smile.

Jewel knelt there completely still as he began drying her off, shivering as the water dried before he ran the towel over her body and she softly sighed. "Thank you." she whispered. As the towel was moved over her breasts, she softly hissed as the towels fabric ran over her hardened sensative nipples. They were so hard at the moment it hurt.

Ryan reached around and gave her ass a firm slap, "stop hissing you aren't a snake." He said firmly, "use your words." He said firmly as he squeezed her tits with his hand covered towel. He kissed her cheek, "Now, let's go to my room." He said firmly.

Jewel gasped and looked up at him with wide eyes. "Sorry." she murmured before feeling him squeeze her breasts with his towel covered hand. "That hurts." she said softly before nodding slowly, bowing her head slightly as she waited for him to lead the way.

Ryan looked at her, "Shut up, if you whine and bitch and act like a dumb bitch then I will make sure you hurt." He said firmly as he looked at her, "Dumb whore." He said firmly, he then stared deep into her eyes, "Stand and let's go to my bedroom." He said firmly.

Jewel closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip before looking up at him again, pausing when she locked eyes with him as he stared deep into her pale blue eyes. "Yes sir." she whispered and slowly she rose to her feet, swaying momentarily as she brushed her damp black hair back from her face and over her shoulder. After standing, she leaned over the bathtub and squeezed any extra water from her hair so she wouldn't get anything wet when they went into the bedroom.

Ryan shook his head, "Not sir, it's Master. You know that." He said giving her ass a spank as she leaned over, he shook his head, he saw her hair was dry now so he picked her up and set her over his shoulder carrying her like a cave man. He then moved her onto the bed, he looked down at her big tits.

Jewel sighed and glared at her feet. It was apparant that she was getting fustrated. No matter what she did or said, it seemed that he always found something wrong with it and he wouldspank her or something else. "Yes master." she murmured before grunting when he picked her up and placed her over his shoulder, feeling a little nausious when she was turned upside down and his shoulder dug into her belly. She remained silent as he carried her into the bedroom and placed her down, glancing up at him as he looked down at her breasts.

Ryan moved down and kissed at her lips, he began to hold her hips. "ok, now what do you want to say slave?" He whispered into her ear, he thought it was great that he could dominate her with fun. He smirked softly as he yawned and held her hips gently. "Hurry up." He said as he looked at her, he then shut his eyes listening.

Jewel closed her eyes as he whispered in her ear and she thought about how to word what she wanted to say. "I... I know that your father gave me to you as a gift." she whispered. "And that I have to do everything you say. B-but.... please don't make me give up my career." She opened her eyes and gazed pleadingly up at him. "It's one of the few things that I cherish. I worked so hard to build it. Don't take it away from me. Please."

Ryan looked at her, he shook his head, "oh, how do I know you won't just try and run away?" He said as he looked at her, he played with her collar with a smile on his face. "Plus you are my little whore and honestly I don't think you have the right to have a career." He said with a small smirk playing on his lips, he had a few ideas but he had to make sure she was worried that he wouldn't allow her to work.

Back
Top Bottom