Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Havoc~ A fathers old Trophy ~D.E.666~ A sons new Toy

Jewel bit her bottom lip as she moaned again and arched her back, the stimulation to her clit making her tremble a little as she began to softly pant for breath and tighten around him. She knew that she would end up bringing herself to climax but if what she was doing pleased him and kept her from being tossed to a bunch of men, she would do it. Each time he spanked her, she yelped softly and bucked her hips against his.

Ryan looked at her with a huge smile he gave her ass another small spank. "Oh god what a big ass you have don't you slut?" He said as he spanked it again and then smirked, "Ride that cock, you want a pussy full of cum don't you?" He said with a big smile, he wanted her to cum to, he knew she was beginning to realize that she was his slave and he could do what ever he wanted to her. He then kissed her lips shutting his eyes as he grabbed at her big melons.

Jewel felt a pang of hurt rush through her when he said she had a big ass and called her a slut, turning her head a little further away from him as she continued to ride his cock. She could feel some of the milk trickling down her chest when ever he removed his mouth from around the leaking nipples. But when he kissed her lips, her eyes shot open and she turned her face towards him some more with a soft sound of surprise as she pressed her hips down harder.

Ryan smirked and he pushed his tongue into her mouth. He continued to rub at her large ass. He was really loving the feeling of her big ass in his hands. He kissed at her neck gently and wondered if she was really ready to become his, he wanted to make sure that she wasn't just doing things because she was scared but because she wanted to be his little whore, his little cock sucker.

Jewel made a soft sound in the back of her throat when he pushed his tongue into her mouth and she placed her hands against his chest but she didn't push him away even though she had the urge to. She hesitantly kissed him back while closing her eyes and moving her hips a little faster. As he gently kissed her neck, she softly gasped and tightened around him with a soft whimper. Her neck had always been a weak point for the woman and it made her tremble.

Ryan smirked as he felt her tremble, he grabbed at her big tits and smirked kissing at her neck. "Mmm god these big tits are so beautiful." He said kissing more at her neck, he had felt her tremble, he began to squeeze her tits more, he then pinched lightly at her nipples. He was loving the feeling of her tight pussy and he was about to cum. he shut his eyes and then he came filling her with his hot seed.

Jewel knew that she wouldn't be able to hold on much longer as she bounced in his lap, her head tilted back as she moaned and panted. As she got closer and closer to cumming, her moans got a little louder as she bucked her hips a little and cried out in pleasure. But the feeling of his hot seed filling her cunt was her undoing. Screaming, she bucked and trembled in his lap as she came, her pussy milking his cock for every last drop of his seed.

Ryan grabbed a hold of her chin, "Fucking bitch, did I say you could cum?" He said as he grabbed her ass firmly and gave it a hard shot with his hand. "Little whore cummign without permission." He said firmly as he gave her ass another spank. "You are mine and I am the only one who gives you permission to cum." He said as he ran a hand down her body and he fingered her ass softly.

Jewel whimpered as he grabbed her chin and she looked into his eyes with a scared look on her face. "I-I'm sorry." she managed to say beforehe smacked her ass hard, making her cry out. "I'm sorry!" She yelped again when he spanked her again. Leaning down, she buried her face into his chest while whimpering. "I couldn't help it. Please, forgive me." She squeaked when he started fingering her ass and she flushed a bright red.

Ryan smirked and he pulled a finger form her ass. He kissed her neck softly and he gave her ass one more little spank. "ok, let's go home. You are to clean my cock as I drive." He said with a smile looking into her eyes. He then moved her off of him smiling at how much of their cum had collected on his cock. He Moved into the drivers's seat and waited for her to get into position and begin sucking. He needed to make sure she understood he as still in charge even with her slip up.

Jewel moved back into the passanger seat and fixed herself, smoothing down her skirt before sighing softly as she got ready to do as he said. After she took another deep breath, she turned in her seat and leaned down, beginning to lick at the length of his cock before suckling on the head of him. She closed her eyes as she slowly took more of him into her mouth and swirled her tongue around him.

Ryan shivered as he began to drive again, she was so talented he wondered why his father hadn't sold her into slavery. He whimpered in pleasure, "god it's almsot like you want a mouthful of cum." He whimpered out in pleasure, he continued to drive as his dick almost began to harden again, he was young so Ryan was full of energy and could almost fuck non-stop but this slut might where him out. Or atleast that's what he was thinking.

Jewel licked and sucked on his cock hard and fast while bobbing her head, one of her hands resting on his thigh as she cleaned him off. She could taste both of their juices on his flesh and it made her cringe slightly. Once his cock was cleaned off, she made sure to lick their cum off of his thighs and balls before sitting up again. "I-I'm finished... master." she stammered.

Ryan smirked and he looked at her, she had cleaned him well and left him hard as stone. He shut his eyes for a moment and finally reached the house again, "Now, who do you belong to?" He said grabbing her chin firmly. He wanted to make sure she understood her lesson before he let her back into his house. He needed to make sure his slave of a step-mother understood he was the boss, he was her owner and she was nothing but his fuck-toy and personal maid.

Jewel swallowed softly and looked up at him as he grabbed her chin, her eyes wide. "You." she whispered. "I-I belong to you." She hated admitting it because it ment she was realizing that she no longer had her free will and she could never do anything anymore without his say so.

Ryan nodded, "Good now let's go into my home." He said getting out of the car, he walked over to her door and he opened it. "let's go little one." He said firmly, he waited for her to stand, he debated if he wanted to carry her up to the house and into the house but decided he'd let her decide. He knew she was now realizing she was his and it didn't matter what she did or what she said, she was his personal play thing. He offered her a hand, "Come along quickly now slut." He said with a smirk.

Jewel slowly nodded and bowed her head before glancing up at him when he opened her door. She sighed softly and turned in her seat, swinging her feet out before putting her hand into his and she stood up. When he called her a slut, she flinched and frowned slightly as she closed the car door behind her. "May I take a shower when we get inside?" she asked timidly. "Please? I can still smell those men on me."

Ryan looked at her, "Maybe..." He said with a smile, he looked at her as he began to walk with her towards the house. Once inside he smiled, "ok take off your shoes then down on all fours. It seems if I give you any leeway you seem to take advantage of it." He said firmly, he looked at her with a smirk and then waited for her to get on all fours. He was really looking forward to seeing her on all fours like a dog, he did plan on letting her have a shower but he was going to embarrass her in the shower.

Jewel silently nodded and silently walked after him to the house. She looked up at him with wide eyes when he told her to get down onto her hands and knees beforeclosing her eyes and forcing back the tears that wished to fall. Slowly, she removed her shoes and lowered herself to all fours. She felt so embarassed but she didn't say anything, too scared to open her mouth since the last time she had done so ended up with her being tossed to a group of homeless men.

Ryan grabbed her collar and began to walk with her, he didn't walk fast but he walked quick enough she'd have to crawl fairly fast. He brought her into a bathroom when he could finally find one. He smirked seeing it was a bathtub. He looked at her, "Who's my little bitch?" He said crouching down grabbing her chin he loved how big her tits were and how they pressed against the fabric of her shirt that he could now see clearly down. He turned on the shower function of the bathtub and smirked waiting for her to speak.

Jewel crawled after him as quickly as she could, her knees rubbing against the floors which left them bright red, raw and sore and she whimpered in pain. When he finally brought her into a bathroom, she sat back and looked down at her knees before being forced to look up at him. "I'm your little bitch." she said gently as he turned on the shower.

Ryan nodded, "Good girl, strip down and get into the shower on all fours. I will wash you." He said with a smile, he really enjoyed this. He loved how she listened now, he made sure the water was soothing. He waited for her to listen, he was going to enjoy this, since he was going to basically inspect her while he washed her.

Swallowing, she stood up and began to strip down for him and she placed the clothing into the hamper next to the sink before climbing into the bathtub where she got down onto all fours. Jewel bowed her head as she knelt there and her long black hair fell down into her face as she waited.

Ryan turned on the water so that it would rain down on her. He made sure to make it so it wouldn't burn her or make her to cold. He smiled and began to rub her lower back.

Jewel sighed softly when he turned on the water and she relaxed, letting her head hang and her long black hair fall down over her shoulders. When he began rubbing her lower back, she sighed softly and relaxed a little more.

Back
Top Bottom