Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Havoc~ A fathers old Trophy ~D.E.666~ A sons new Toy

Jewel stared up at him, her eyes widening a little as he spoke before she looked away from him and bowed her head slightly as tears filled her eyes. "If... if you do not wish me to work... I shall do as you wish master." she whispered, her voice wavering a little until she swallowed and tried to force down the lump that formed in her throat.

Ryan smirked and looked at her, "aww, are you going to whimper and whine about Master not letting you work?" He said as he looked at her, "After all I think you are going to be a lot more busy dealing with taking care of Your owner." He said as he stared deep into her eyes. He had a big smile on his face.

Jewel gritted her teeth and closed her eyes as he spoke. "No. I'm not." she said softly. She turned her face away from him and moved a little further back onto the bed, folding her hands in her lap as she sat there silently. She hated him. For so long she had been independant and did what she enjoyed the most. Designing clothing. Even his father, as controling as the man had been, let her work.

Ryan grabbed her ankle and pulled her back so she was back under him. "Do you have a problem bitch?" He said holding her by the neck. He wanted to make sure she understood that he was in charge and that she wasn't going to be able to act like some bitch and get her own way. He didn't believe in that. He had to make sure she was understanding she was his bitch.

Jewel cried out when she was pulled back beneath her and she gazed fearfully up at him as he held her by her neck. "N-no. No problem!" she said franticly. "No problems master." She laid completely still on the bed with some of her still damp hair falling in her eyes which were wide. The young woman could feel her heart pounding wildly in her chest and she gripped the sheets of the bed tightly in her hands.

Ryan looked deep into her eyes, "Why do you make me act like such a dick in order for you to listen." He said as he stared into her eyes. He wondered if she truly understood her position. He couldn't believe that she was now scared of him. "Maybe i should go pimp you out again you dumb bitch." He said firmly.

Jewel swallowed softly. "I'm sorry master." she said gently to him. When he mentioned pimping her out again, she shook her head quickly. "No! Please don't." she cried out. "I'm really sorry. I swear I am. I'm just disappointed, that's all. I-I enjoy drawing and that's what I do at work. It helped keep me happy and calm so that I wouldn't get in trouble with him. It's my outlet of stress, anger and other negative energies." She slowly trailed off when she realized she was rambling nervously and she swallowed softly after falling silent.

Ryan looked at her, "I see, so you'd like to draw more clothing. That is fine." He said as he looked at her, "Now, we are going to go shopping tomorrow for clothing." He said as he ran a hand gently down her body, he looked deep into her eyes with a small smile. He couldn't believe the way she was changing before his eyes.

Jewel slowly nodded after he spoke. "Y-yes. It's fun." she murmured. "Does this mean I can still work? I don't have to leave the house to do it. Most of the time I would design while at home then scan the pictures and send them into the office. The only time I went out to the office was to make sure things were being done correctly and for important meetings." She gazed up at him with a slightly hopeful yet wary look in her eyes. When he ran a hand down her body, she shivered a little while gazing up into his eyes.

Ryan looked at her with a big smile, "I will have to approve everything. I want you to understand you belong to me and from now on everything you do is going to belong to me just as you do." He said firmly, he then grabbed her big round ass, "I am surprised you weren't a stripper." He said laughing as he bit at her neck gently.

"Master, most of the time I design lingere. But it has to be tasteful and go with the theme that I had decided on." she said gently. "However, I also design wedding gowns, dresses and sometimes clothing for children." When he declaired that everything that she did was going to belong to him just as she did, she paused and stared up into his eyes. But when he said that he was surprised she wasn't a stripper. "What?" she asked softly. "A stripper? Why would I be a stripper? Do... do I really seem cheap to you?" Her voice was soft with a hint of hurt in it as well as confusion and slight tone of questioning. But it wasn't prominant enough to draw any kind of angry responce, just an answer.

Ryan smirked as he looked at her, "Cheap, no no slut." He said with a laugh as he kissed at her neck, he then grabbed her ass, "Because of this," he said then grabbed her big tits, "And these, you'd probably make a fortune." He said with a small laugh as he looked into her eyes with his baby blues. "I still will have to approve all the clothing you make." He said with a smile. He then moved her so she was further up on the bed he laid his head next to her and he kissed her cheek. He smirked, "Let's take a sleep." He said firmly.

Jewel made a soft sound when he called her a slut before gasping and looking at him with wide eyes as he grabbed her ass then her breasts and she flushed a bright red, pursing her lips a little before she sighed. As he moved her, she softly grunted and yawned softly as she turned onto her side but she was facing him. She always found it uncomfortable to sleep on her back so she took to laying curled up on her side. The young woman merely nodded with another yawn when he said for them to sleep. After that her eyes slowly drifted closed and she fell asleep, exhausted after such a stressful day.

Ryan looked at his slave and watched her fall asleep, he sighed softly and kissed her cheek. He then moved out of the bed and stripped down. He moved in behind her and hugged her to his body firmly. He kissed the back of her neck once and then covered them both up. He made sure her big ass was pressed tight to his lap.

Jewel murmured softly in her sleep when he kissed her cheek, unused to being shown any kind of affection no matter how small. But when he slipped out of the bed, she made a soft sound of protest while moving closer to the spot where he once laid and curling up even more until he slid into the bed behind her and hugged her small body against his. As his warmth filled her body, she relaxed and fell into a deeper peaceful sleep that she would remain in until the next morning.

Ryan awoke and he ran a hand gently down his slave's body. He kissed her neck gently and he began to rub her thighs softly, he wanted to make sure. He was really happy to see her still by his side in the morning, he wondered how she was going to act once she woke up and she began to take his orders again. He continued to rub her thighs gently.

Jewel slowly began to wake up as Ryan ran his hand along her slender body and she shifted a little with a soft groan. The gentle kiss to her neck made her slowly open her eyes and she turned slightly, burying her face into her pillow while he rubbed her thighs. After a moment, she turned her head to look over at him with tired eyes. The girl was still rather sleepy and she gazed at him in confusion then looked around the room, not remembering the day before right away. "Where am I?" she murmured, still half asleep.

Ryan looked at her as he caressed her ass, he kissed her forehead. "With your master." He said as he looked deep into her eyes. He then kissed her lips forcing his tongue deep into her mouth, he was incredibly happy that he could wake up to a beautiful big tittied whore who he could do with as he pleased.

Jewel frowned slightly before nodding and yawning again as she turned to face him completely as he kissed her, squeaking as his tongue entered her mouth and she calmly kissed him back. After a minute or so, she broke the kiss and laid flush against him with her head against his chest, softly kissing his collar. She didn't want to admit it and she doubted he knew but in the mornings she always got rather horny, something Ryans father always liked. Infact, it was his fathers fault that she was like that.

Ryan felt her beginning to kiss at his collar, he looked down into her eyes and he smirked. "Aww is my little slave horney?" He whispered, he felt her big tits against his chest he shivered. He didn't mind having some morning head or some morning fucking but it didn't matter. He looked at her large tits and smirked, "Show your owner that you love that big thick cock." He said as he looked at her loving every minute of this.

Jewel blushed brightly when he whispered to her before nodding slowly. "Yes, I am." she whispered to him. "Could you... say my name? Please? My real name?" She bit her bottom lip as she followed his gaze down to her breasts and she nodded after he spoke. Lifting the covers, she slipped down beneath them before wrapping her fingers around his cock and beginning to stroke him before taking the head of his cock into her mouth and suckling on it.

Ryan smirked hearing her say she was horney, he laughed softly as she moved underneath him. He looked down at her underneath the covers and groaned as she suckled on him. "Hmm you want to be called mommy slut." He said with a soft laugh and held the back of her head gently, he loved this, he loved embarrassing her and making her feel just like some kind of cheap whore. He applied some slight pressure to her head so that she would take him deeper, he wanted to make sure that she felt extremely humiliated. He knew that it would probably make her hornier.

Jewel felt her cheeks heat up as she sucked on him and for a moment she felt like crying but she forced the feeling away as he laughed and held the back of her head as she bobbed up and down, slowly taking him deeper. When he placed some pressure on her head, she paused for a moment before relaxing her throat and taking his entire dick into her mouth and deep-throated him. She could feel her own arousal building and she squirmed a little beneath the covers.

Ryan relaxed as she took his cock deep into her throat. He held the back of her head then applied some pressure holding her down on his cock, "God you love that cock way down in the back of your throat don't you." He said firmly as he held her so his dick was still in her throat. He then slowly took the pressure off her head, he knew that she'd really learn to love that feeling, if she didn't already.

Jewel closed her eyes while only partially listening to him talk, flexing her throat muscles around him as she suckled on him, her tongue caressing the underside of his cock. Her hands gently caressed his thighs before one of them reached up a little more and cupped his balls, massaging them with her fingertips. Her position was turning her on so much she could feel her juices beginning to run down her soft thighs.

Back
Top Bottom