Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Havoc~ A fathers old Trophy ~D.E.666~ A sons new Toy

Ryan smirked, "get you slut. Fuck yourself on my cock facing away from me so I can have some fun with that cock." He gasped out as she touched his balls, he knew that she was horney as shit because she was making the moves to give him pleasure. He waited for her to listen to what he said and get into position.

Jewel lifted her head with one last lick at him before slowly pushing the covers back so she could move easily. Her cheeks were pink from her arousal and her thighs glistened with her juices to show how horny she was. She moved up his body and moved so her back was to him and straddled his waist. "W-where do you want it?" she asked him gently.

Ryan looked at her with a big smile, "How about in that tight little fuck hole of a pussy of yours." He said as he looked at her with a smile. He ran his hand to her large ass that was facing her. He began to squeeze and rub at her asshole softly, he was really happy to see that she was learning that she was his whore.

Jewel nodded before slowly lowering herself down onto his cock, gasping as he filled her tight pussy and she wiggled her hips a little against his until she was sitting in his lap. Placing her hands lightly on his upper thighs, Jewel began riding his cock slowly and she gently moaned. She moved slowly so that she could feel every inch of him move in and out of her, the underside of his cock rubbing against her throbbing little clit.

Ryan smirked and he ran a hand down to her asshole he began to finger her tight ass gently. He smirked and then gave her ass a firm spanking. "Mmm what a little whore." He said firmly as he looked at her. He was really surprised that she was makign sure she felt all of his cock. He continued to finger her tight ass, he then gave her ass a firm spank.

Jewel cried out softly as he pushed his finger into her ass and she paused for a moment to get used to it before beginning to move again, crying out when he began spanking her ass. She began moving a little faster and began grinding her hips against his a little. "Harder master. Please." she whimpered.

Ryan smirked, "Aww harder what? YOu want me to finger fuck your ass harder or do you want me to spank your big ass harder." He said with a small smirk, his dick was incredibly hard and as she ground against him he moaned softly, he was truly surprised this was the same women who sent him to his room on occasion at home.

Jewel whimpered gently whlie tightening around him. "B-both. Please." she pleaded, using her inner muscles to add to both of their pleasure by tightening them around him while riding his ok. As she bounced, her breasts bounced as well.

Ryan shook his head as he began spanking her large round ass firmly. He then began fucking her more firmly. He shook his head as he looked at her. He was getting extremely close to cumming but he knew he had to hold it in until she was a whimpering bitch who would bitch and whine to cum. "Is my little slut horney?" He said with a big smile.

Jewel moaned louder when he began spanking and fucking her harder, trembling a little as she moved a little faster and harder upon him. When he asked her if she was horney, she bit her bottom lip and panted softly. "Y-yes." she groaned while bucking against him. She could feel her orgasm approaching but she slowed down a little and pulled her bodies reaction to his under control, doing her best to hold her release back.

Ryan smirked and suddenly he flipped her onto her tummy he began to pound down into her he held the base of his cock though so he wouldn't cum. "What's wrong you want to cum is that why you slowed down you bitch?" He said as he continued to pound into her, he absolutely loved this exact moment where she was on her tummy and he fucked her.

Jewel yelped when he flipped her onto her stomach and cried out as he began pounding into her wet cunt. Her cries of pleasure filled the room and she grabbed the sheets tightly in her hands while parting her legs a little more so he could go deeper if he wanted. "Nnn, y-yes!" she cried out. "I'm.. I'm trying not to without your permission m-master." She managed to speak through her moans and cries of pleasure. She could feel her juices running down her soft thighs and she could hear the sounds of their bodies connecting.

Ryan laughed softly, "Beg bitch, beg to cum like the whore you are." He said as he gave her ass five hard spanks. He shuddered and smiled, he was really happy to see that she was loving the feeling of her tight little cunt wrapped around his thick cock. He looked at her with a soft smile. He was ready to make her feel like the whore she was.

Jewel arched her back with a cry as he spanked her again and she tightened even more around him. "P-please!" she moaned pleadingly. "Please let me cum master. Please let your slut cum." She panted heavily and her body was beginning to tremble a little from holding her release back.

Ryan smirked as he continued to push down into her, "Cum whore." He said as he released his seed into her pussy. He moaned loudly really happy with how this was turning out. It felt amazing to have her tight pussy around his cock, he wondered how much she had really submitted to him. He smirked and kissed her back gently as he continued to pump into her.

Jewel felt his um filling her pussy before she squealed as she came, her body clenching around his cock. She whimpered gently as she gripped the sheets tightly in her hands and she pressed her hips back firmly against his while he continued to pump into her. "Mmm, master." she moaned, grinding her hips against his a little.

Ryan's eyes were shut tightly as he continued to fill her tight pussy with his cum. He moved down and kissed at her neck. He was so happy that she was properly calling him the right name. He gave her ass a firm slap, he then slowly pulled from her pussy looking at where he had just fucked. "Mmm, do you love having that little tight fuck hole filled with your owner's cum?" He said as he reached down and began to work her pussy with his hand firmly.

Jewel bit her bottom lip as he kissed her neck, smiling gently with a soft moan. When he slapped her ass, she gasped and then felt him pulling out of her, some of his cum dripping out of her and running down her inner thighs. Just as she was about to answer his question, she felt him begin to work her pussy and it made her cry out loudly. "Y-yes!" she cried out. "I love it master."

Ryan smiled as he continued to work her pussy firmly. He moved down and kissed at her neck and her ear, "Come on whimper and whine like the little bitch you are, I know you probably want to be fucked again, you are such a whore." He said firmly as he kissed along her chin, he was basically grabbing at her pussy and forcing his thumb firmly into her each time he grabbed it.

Jewel shifted so that her ass was up in the air some more and her upper body was pressed against the bed, putting her in the perfect position that a bitch would take when in heat. "Yes. Yes master. I want to be fucked again. I want to be fucked like a slutty little bitch." she panted and whimpered him while she tilted her head back for him while he kissed along her chin.

Ryan just smirked and shook his head as he moved his fingers deep into her pussy. He then stopped and pulled away and looked at her in her position, "Such a horney bitch." He said softly. He began to work his cock wanting to fuck her again but this time really embarrass her. He knew he'd be able to make her realize that she was truly what she was saying. He looked at her, "Aww what a little bitch, you are a little bitch aren't you? Bark bitch bark." He said slapping her large ass.

Jewel wined when he stopped and pulled away, making her wiggle and whimper with need. "Master, please." she pleaded, looking back behind her. She blushed when she saw him working his cock and she wiggled her ass a little with a small smile until he spoke again. She blushed even brighter when he told her to bard before slapping her ass, causing her to yelp softly. Biting her bottom lip, she looked away from him while trying to make up her mind whether or not she should. Jewel didn't want to disobey him but at the same time, she didn't want to do such a degrading thing such as barking. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and bowed her head before letting out a soft bark, the action causing her face to turn red.

Ryan shook his head, "Clearly you don't want to be fucked." He said softly as he continued to work his cock. He had a good idea, he grabbed a condom and slowly began to put it on his hard cock. His cock filled the condom and it fit him tightly, "Oh well I guess I should just jack off and make the dumb bitch sit here all alone." He said with a smile. He was going to make sure that she degraded herself so completely that she could barely believe she was doing it. He could see her wiggling her ass with a smile.

The woman slowly moved so that she was sitting down and she looked at him with a soft sigh, watching as he pulled out a condom and put it on. "I'm sorry." she whispered to him when glaring down at her lap. "Please give me another chance." She looked up at him and slowly moved onto her hands and knees before crawling towards him while barking gently but a bit louder then last time, not wanting to get too loud as she began nuzzling his shoulder.

Ryan smirked as she began to bark louder, he nodded. "Get into the bitch position." He said firmly, his dick was stretching the condom and he knew that it might seem weird to fuck her with a condom on but he had a plan. He looked at her and waited, "Come on you bitch get into position." He said firmly, he loved how her pussy looked when her back was arched out and her pussy was exposed. He was incredibly happy at this moment.

Back
Top Bottom