Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Havoc~ A fathers old Trophy ~D.E.666~ A sons new Toy

Ryan looked at her and he laughed softly, "What's wrong is your little pussy hungry for some cock. Say it." He said firmly as he looked at her. He pulled on some pants and he began to find a shirt, "Go get some panties on you whore." He said firmly as he looked at her, he was pretty happy to see that he could do as he liked with her now and there wasn't to many complaints now that he had spanked her and teased her.

Jewel swallowed softly and spoke. "Y-yes master, my pussy is h-hungry for.... some cock." she stammered before ducking her head in embarrassment, listening to him dress. When he told her to get some panties on, she nodded as she slipped off the bed and padded over to the closet where he had gotten clothing from earlier and she quickly pulled on a pair of lace blue panties. She wanted to dress in more then that but he didn't say to do so and she didn't want to risk angering him again. Once she had the panties on, she stepped out of the closet again and stood there with her hands folded in front of her.

Ryan looked at her and walked forward, he slowly slid a hand down her body to her blue panty covered pussy and he rubbed it through the panties. "Now go get a bra." He said firmly. "A pair of tight jeans and a sexy top. Hurry." He said giving her a soft spank on the ass to send her on her way.

Jewel closed her eyes with a pained expression on her face as she whimpered softly with need as he rubbed her pussy, her red lips parting a little as she panted softly. "Y-yes master." she breathed and she turned, scurrying back into the closet where she pulled on a matching bra. It was a strapless push up bra. With that she also pulled on a pair of tight, low rise light blue jeans and a silver silky spaghetti strap top that clung to her body and showed off her cleavage with its slightly low front and it showed off her mid-drift. Jewel looked a lot like she did when she was a teen.

Ryan smirked and he grabbed her ass and pulled her close, "What a good little slave." He said softly into her ear, he reached around and he began to fondle her large ass, "Ready to go shopping little slut?" He said as he slipped his hands into her jeans and pulled her panties so they were more like a thong. "Oh wait." He said pulling his hands away and walking over to a cabinet he began to search through it looking for the thing that was going to make this so much more fun.

Jewel looked up at him as he grabbed her ass and she grunted as she was pulled close to him. She was about to reply to his question when he pulled on her panties at the back and she cried out in discomfort before biting down hard on her bottom lip. Once he pulled away, she reached back and rubbed her ass to sooth the slight pain she felt from him pulling on her panties while watching him.

Ryan laughed softly as he looked at her, he walked back, "Now little slave ready?" He said as he moved his hadn down the front of her jeans and into her panties. He pushed the small bullet vibrator into her tight little pussy. "There we go now let's make sure it works." He said as he flicked the switch on the remote and the toy jumped to life.

Jewel pouted slightly as the discomfort finally went away and she looked up at him as he approached her again, jumping when he pushed his hand down the front of her tight jeans, having to suck in her already flat stomach so he could reach in. Then she felt the cool bullet vibrator being pushed into her pussy and she knew what was coming, groaning softly as the toy was turned on and her body tightened around it. As it vibrated within her, she gave a soft moan before opening her eyes again and gazing up into his eyes.

Ryan smirked and he turned off the toy and laughed softly, "Aww isn't that so hot a little bitch whimpering and moaning because of her owner's little present to her." He said with a small smile as he looked at her. HE was pretty amazed that she was still standing from his toy, he knew that it probably made her legs slightly weak.

Jewel felt as if she could collapse onto the floor after he turned off the toy and she panted softly while gazing up at him. Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes as she tried to calm her body down and push away her arousal. "W-where are we going master?" she asked softly, pushing some of her long hair back over her shoulders.

Ryan looked at her and he shook his head, "God you are such a little slut." He whispered as he looked at her, he was ready to bring her along, "We are going to go shopping." He said softly as he looked at her, he ran a hand gently on her face. "So beautiful." He said softly.

Jewel frowned a little after being called a slut again and she averted her eyes for a moment until she felt his hand run along her face, his gentle touch making her look up at him again. What he said made her smile gentle, her bright blue eyes sparkling from under her long eyelashes. "Thank you master."

Ryan kissed her lips deep and passionately he held her ass firmly, he was really happy to see that he could make her feel special as a slave it was important for him. He slowly broke the kiss and gave her ass a soft spank, "Let's go little slave." he whispered as he began to walk towards the bedroom door and made sure she was following him.

Jewel made a noise of surprise in the back of her throat when he kissed her deep and passionately before her eyes slowly drifted shut and she kissed him back. She was in a bit of a daze after he broke the kiss and she nodded dumbly after he whispered to him, silently following him but after a moment she looked down at her bare feet. "Umm... master, what about shoes?" she asked him softly after reaching the doorway. "You never told me to put any one and.... I wasn't sure if I should because I didn't want to make you angry."

Ryan nodded, he forgot his shoes were downstairs he turned around. "Good point some heels go get some for yourself and meet me downstairs." He said firmly as he quickly headed downstairs but not before grabbing a pair of socks. He smiled as he looked at her for a moment then quickly went downstairs.

"Yes master." she murmured and headed back into the bedroom. Walking over to the large closet, she looked at all of the different shoes that were inside. Most were shoes with really high heels that she couldn't wear because of how weak her ankles were so she chose a pair that were three inches high and tied around her ankles a couple of times with a ribbon. Pulling them on and quickly wrapping the ribbons around her ankles, she tied them and headed downstairs after him.

Ryan looked at her with a soft smile as she walked down the stairs he nodded. "Good girl." He said as soon as she was off the stairs he flicked on the vibrator for a moment and smirked then flicked it off and headed out of the mansion and into the car she had bought him. He waited for her to get into his car.

She had to grab onto the end of the banister to the stairs as the vibrator was turned on then back off, making her knees go weak for a moment as she whimpered softly and her body tightened around the toy. Once it was off again, she took a deep breath and forced herself to follow Ryan out to the car. Opening the passenger side door, she slid inside and buckled herself in. Even though she was now a slave, there were things that Ryan nor his father didn't know and probably wouldn't know until it was too late. Like the car they were sitting in. Even though she bought it, she still owed a couple payments on it and it was in her name, so even though she gave the car to him he still didn't own it and if she wasn't able to work, she wouldn't be able to make the payments and it would be repossessed.

Ryan looked over at her, "I have a question for you slut." He said firmly as he looked at her, Ryan stared deep into his slave's eyes. He grabbed her chin firmly, "Where is the insurance papers and such for this vehicle? I don't want to break any laws." He said with a small smile as he moved in and grabbed one of her tits kissing behind her ear. He waited for her to tell him.

Jewel arched an eyebrow while gazing up at him as he held her chin and she slowly pulled her head back. "There are no insurance papers yet. I was going to go out and get them today but things got in the way of it." she said softly. "I was going to add you to my car insurance, but I can't since all my things are at the villa. As for the other papers, they're in my purse which is also at the villa." Because of everything that happened the night before, everything of hers was at the other house. From personal documents and papers to all of her possessions.

Ryan looked at her with a small smile, "Looks like we have to go home then. I wonder if my father will want to have any fun with you." He said with a smile as he started the car, he liked how she had truthfully told him things. He was happy she was lying to him, he knew this was a true sign of submission that would help make her realize who she really belonged to. He began to drive towards his old home.

"I... I want you to know that the car isn't in your name." she said softly, figuring she might as well tell him. "I didn't want to sign it over to you until it was completely paid off. I wanted to keep it under my name just in case something happened to the car, that way you wouldn't have to worry about it." She looked down at her lap, worried that he might think that she had been trying to trick him or something. Slowly Jewel looked up at him again, swallowing nervously as she waited for his reaction.

Ryan looked at her, "It's no big deal we are going to go to my father's place for a bit do you want to come in or no?" He said as he looked at her, he moved a hand over and held her inside thigh. He began to rub it gently as he looked at her. HE hoped that she was going to not come in but if she came in then he'd make sure to make the statement that she was owned him for sure now. He wanted to impress his father.

She slowly nodded. "Please? I..I was hoping to get my things while we were there." she said softly, glancing down as he rubbing her inner thigh. One of her hands moved to cover his but she didn't move to push his hand away. Instead her thumb softly caressed the back of his hand. "May I get my things master?" she asked. "I do not want your fathers new wife wearing them because then my feelings of anger might get in the way of pleasing you and behaving for you." She was sure that he would remember the last time one of his fathers girls came into the house and got into her things. Jewel had found her wearing some of her jewelry and she got pissed. If it hadn't of been for Ryan she would of jumped on the girl and given her a black eye.

Ryan looked at her with a big smile, he really liked how she was caressing his hand instead of trying to push it away he smiled and began to rub the inside of her thigh more. "Fine we will grab some of your things but it is my call in what we take." He said as he looked at her, he moved his hand further up her thigh wanting to make sure that he could have some fun while he drove.

Back
Top Bottom