Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Havoc~ A fathers old Trophy ~D.E.666~ A sons new Toy

Ryan leaned against a dumpster that was near by, "What's wrong?" He said to his slave, he watched as the men began to pull her tits out of her shirt. He smirked as her tits were fondled by the dirty men, he imagined they were getting incredibly horney over the bombshell of a step-mother. Ryan looked at her as they forced down her panties, he walked up removed the ball gag, "Talk. You want to go home and learn to love your owner?" He said firmly.

Jewel gave a soft sob as she tried to push the three men away from her, but because she couldn't see then and there were three people surrounding her, she wasn't having much luck. As her breasts were pulled roughly from her shirt, she flushed a bright red from embarassment and humiliation as she sobbed again, tears beginning to fall from her eyes though they were soaked up by the blindfold. As her panties were forced down, she yelped through the ballgag and tugged at her skirt, trying to cover herself. Once the ballgag was removed, she turned to Ryan and nodded with a sob while blindly reaching out for him. "Y-yes!" she sobbed. "Please, stop them. I'm sorry! I'll be good."

Ryan suddenly stepped forward and he grabbed her from the group and began to walk he pulled the blindfold, he ran a hand down her ass and forced a finger into her pussy, "Who's a fucking whore?" He said into her ear, he was really not that happy with how she was acting and he decided that just being fondled was a good enough scare for her the men were upset and he saw that they were looking at one wondering what to do, they began to talk and turned around deciding it was better not to try and take the women from the man knowing that it might make their life end with them behind bars.

Jewel stumbled over to Ryan and clung to his arm as he walked, blinking once the blindfold was pulled away and she looked up at him. Her once pale blue eyes were bloodshot and wide with fear. As he forced a finger into her pussy, she squeaked and flinched at his question. "I... I am?" she said, unsure if that was an answer he would accept. It was all new to her and she didn't want to end up in this situation again. "I don't know what I said that upset you so much, but I'm sorry." she whispered to him as she wiped her eyes.

Ryan looked at her and he shook his head, he kissed at her cheek, "You are my whore and I want you to realize it's up to you what I am going to do with you. It doesn't matter what you did it's how you are going to be from now on. Ok?" He said as he ran a hand down over her ass, he loved seeing her large ass moving back and forth with the thong still on. He kissed her cheek again and brought her along to his car he forced her into the car and then got in himself and began to drive, "Suck me off while I drive." HE said firmly as he waited for her.

She slowly nodded as her eyes continued to fill with tears, sniffling a little while blinking them back over and over again. "Y-yes sir." she whispered as he led her to the car. When he forced her into the car, she silently got in and folded her hands in her lap. After he got in, she slowly looked up at him as he started the car up before softly asking. "When we get home... may I take a shower?" she asked timidly before she heard him tell her what he wanted her to do. Nodding slightly, she shifted in her seat and opened his pants slowly before fishing his cock out of his pants. Leaning down, she began lightly licking at him before taking the head into her mouth and sucking on it.

Ryan purred with pleasure as he felt her begin to suck on his head, "Good girl." He whispered as he began to relax even more. He stared down at her for a moment before beginning to drive, "If you do a good job yes you may shower with your owner though." He said softly as he stroked her hair and continued to drive, he loved being sucked off by her it felt so good to have her sucking him, her warm mouth felt so good around his throbbing piece of meat, he slowly began to harden more and more and he felt himself getting bigger. He wondered if she would really learn to love sucking him off.

Jewel flinched just slightly when he stroked her long hair and she closed her eyes as she sucked on him, taking him deeper into her mouth. She hated herself for doing this and she hated him and his father for doing this to her. She could feel him throbbing against her tongue as she began to lightly bob her head upon him while sucking harder upon his cock. She didn't really have much of a choice but to please him for fear of being given back to those men once again and that was enough to make her take him deeper.

Ryan just smiled as he felt her beginning to bob her head, he could feel his full length becoming wet from her warm wet mouth wrapped around him. He stroked her head and moved his hand down to her ass and he began to squeeze and pinch at it. He found it felt so good to have her tight wet mouth wrapped around his thick piece of meat.

Jewel softly squeaked when he pinched at her ass and she shifted a little in her seat but she doesn't stop what she was doing as she sucked on him. As she bobbed her head, she ran her tongue along the length of his shaft before lapping at the tip of his cock.

Ryan smiled and looked down at her, "Do you love sucking cock my little slave?" He said as he began to fondle her big round ass again, he loved the feeling of it in his hands more then ever now. He slowly pulled his hands off of her big round ass, and began to focus more on driving he had to admit she was doing a damn good job sucking him off with her mouth. He wondered if she was really enjoying the feeling of him in her mouth or if she was just lying.

Jewel was still sore from him roughly fucking her earlier so him fondling her ass was a little painful for her as she sucked on him, a soft whimper escaped her mouth as she sucked on him. Hearing his question, she nodded around his cock but didn't take him out. Jewel didn't really love having his cock in her mouth but she was too scared to say anything else.

Ryan loved hearing her whimpers he pulled the skirt so her ass was exposed and gave it a firm spank. "Mmm what is your ass sore little one? Say you love sucking my cock beg for my cum and suck on it. I don't want it out of your mouth but I want you to beg like a bitch, because your my bitch." He said firmly as he gave her ass another spank continuing to drive.

Jewel closed her eyes tightly as he spanked her, her body tensing as she whimpered again as she shied away from his hand as his hand came down against her ass yet again. She pulled back a little so that only half of him was in her mouth and she began begging him for his cum, but her voice was muffled by his cock. As she spoke, she softly gagged around him before calming down and sucking on him again.

Ryan smirked as he felt her gag on his cock, it felt amazing to have her talk around his cock. He groaned as he continued to drive, he felt her bobbing her head again and his moans became louder and louder. He focused on driving but he knew that sooner or later he'd have to pull over because the pressure was becoming to much. He bit his bottom lip, "More suck it harder more." He groaned.

Jewel furrowed her eyebrows as she suckled on his cock, trying to close out his groans that filled her ears as she bobbed her head. She hated him and she hated what she was forced into. But she didn't really have a choice in everything and she now knew better then to complain or offer her oppinion or feelings about something because she figured that he would just toss her to a group of men again. WHen he told her to suck harder, she grunted softly before beginning to suck on his cock harder.

Ryan smirked as she sucked harder, he looked at her and smiled, he pulled over to the side of the road and moved her so she was against her side of the car pressed against the door. He kissed at her lips his hands grabbing at her big tits, he moved on to her pressing his cock against her waist he grabbed at her big tits loving the feeling of them in his hands. "mmm god you are so fucking hot." He whispered.

Jewel grunted as he moved her and pressed her body against the door of the car, a soft sound of pain escaping her lips as her back was pressed uncomfortably against the door. She closed her eyes as he kissed her and her face flushed a light red as he pressed his cock against her waist while grabbing her breasts. Jewel shifted around, moving her legs and shifting her body a little so she wasn't so uncomfortable but in the small sports car, it was a little difficult.

Ryan ran his hands along her hips and pushed up her skirt and pulled down her panties. He kissed at her lips firmly forcing his tongue into her mouth, he groaned in pleasure as he pushed into her. He began to move his hips fucking her softly his hands holding her large ass as he pushed into her, it was uncomfortable but it felt good to be wrapped in her soft folds.

Jewel squirmed between Ryan and the door as he pulled her skirt up and pulled her panties down. A soft squeak escaped her lips as he kissed her a little harder while pushing his tongue into her mouth while pushing into her. The feeling made her whimper softly , still sore from earlier that evening. She could feel every inch of him within her each time he thrust intoher body.

Ryan smirked and then moved it so she was on top of him, he looked up into her eyes and waited for her to get moving. He wondered if she'd do what he wanted her to do in a short period of time or if she'd misbehave. He kissed at her neck gently loving how her breasts were exposed and ready to be played with.

Softly gasping, Jewel stared down at Ryan for a minute in surprise. She didn't move because she was a little unsure of what he wanted her to do but after a little while she lightly placed her hands against his chest and began slowly moving her hips against his, making a soft sound in the back of her throat as his cock moved in and out of her. As she got a little faster, her breasts began to bounce for him and her breathing got a little faster.

Ryan smirked as she began to bounce, he moved his face close to her tits and licked gently at one of the nipples then grabbed one and began to suck on it, he felt the milk instantly and he smirked. He shut his eyes as he suckled and then pulled away for a moment, "Keep bouncing I know you love cock." He whispered as he continued to suckle at her tits.

Jewel closed her eyes and turned her face away with a soft whimper. Her long black hair fell around her face as she bounced on him. She could hear the noises of their bodies joining each time she moved and it made her cheeks turn a bright red. The woman felt him suckling on her tits and it tore a weak moan from her lips. As she bounced, she began grinding her hips against his a little to stimulate her sensative clit.

Ryan smirked as he heard her moan, he ran a hand around to her large ass and he began to squeeze at them. He felt her grind and smirked. He gave her ass a soft spank and then continued to suck at her big milk filled titties, he smirked and gave her ass another spank as he began to kiss at her neck. He then moved his head back down and sucked at her titties, when she grinded he felt himself coming close to cumming.

Back
Top Bottom