Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pirates life for me~me and Romantic[Dream]

She followed into the rough part of town, unaware of that plan in Kira's head. She just wanted locations at least, for where the girl was staying. Then later, she could have her own little covert strike.

"Where you going honey?" came a gruff voice, followed by four rather dirty, thug like men cutting off Nell after Kira had rounded a corner. Kira hadn't paid them to do anything, but due to certain.....favors, she herself had a free ticket, so to speak, through the place without the risk of getting mugged. So, she just let the first thugs that happpened to be around do her dirty work.

Nell sighed softly and cracked her knuckles. Without even caring about these men, she growled and closed her eyes, three green orbs floating around her, the shooting up into the air. Lightning rained down around her, of course going for the thugs that had made their presence known. She was not going to tolerate such idiots.

Well, it would seem Kira had underestimated the captain. She figured she was a good hand to hand fighter, but Majick........that, she was not expecting. It just further proved that Kira wouldn't be able to stand against her in a fight. Hand to hand, while Vieras were naturally athleting, Nell was much more skilled. And while Vieras had a natural affinity for magic, and Kira might be somewhat equal to her, the experience Nell possessed would likely lead to a win.

Still, she stayed hidden to watch the action from a safe spot, wanting to see that goddess in action, but it was short action. Seeing the spell and lightning, the men quickly fled.

She huffed her dissatisfaction. It had only been a thunder spell. She had stronger magic at her disposal. She continued to keep going, unaware of any additional plans that the Viera might have had. Or if anything, more thugs. Maybe ones that weren't pussies, looking to get some from the bunny girl.

((Well, you can try another attack, have the gang grow a backbone and try again. Like a sneaky thing to knock her out from behind. Or lead her to your place. or... Something to get them into a raep situation))

((Like knock her out and Kira pays them to take her to her place and tie her up, so Kira can ravage her again? Something like that? I figured that's what you meant by rape situation, since you don't want hetero stuff.))

((Exactly! Oh... Are you okay with futa? I was wondering if the horny bunny might occasionally want her victim to have a nice big filler so she can satisfy herself.))

(Nah, it's not something I've really been a fan of. Closest I've ever thought about it is a guy in a girls body boinking other guys, or perhaps guy and girl switch bodies, then do it. No, chicks with dicks type thing. A strap-on, not a big fan of either, but may be willing to do it. Futa........not really for the time being.))

((Will do then.^_^))

Unbeknowst to Nell, while she was chasing away the original group of thugs, two others had snuck up behind her. Once her spell finished, she'd feel a sudden sharp pain on the back of her head, which originated from them striking her with a blunt object, no doubt knocking her unconscious.

She winced at the shot to the back of her head, stumbling forward. She tried to hld herself up and face her attackers, but she soon fell to the ground, breathing heavily as she passed out from the shock to her head.

The men that attacked started towards her, wanting to have a little fun with such a nice specimen, but were stopped by a bunny girl with an offer.

Accepting the offer and leaving, Kira took it upon her self to get Nell back home. It wasn't too hard, as she was quite athletic. Anyway, when Nell finally awoke, she'd find herselt not only bound at her wrists and ankles, but stark naked as well in a dim room little only by candles.

When Nell opened her eyes, she first noticed the candles. Then the shackles. She spat a little bit and growled. She had a pretty good idea of what was going on. Since when was a prisoner of a gang surrounded by lit candles. "Fuck."

"Honestly, I expected more of you. Letting your guard down and getting knocked out from behind. Shame shame." came the familiar voice of Kira, off to the side, lighting another candle, dressed only in a skimpy lacy black teddie.

"Have you no shame?" She spat out her words, not caring at all for the girl. Things had gotten rather ridiculous.

((Heh, it's kinda like Bugs bunny cartoons. Elmer Fudd tries to kill Bugs, and Bugs dresses up and gives him a long kiss... Just our version is lesbian, and the kisses are full on orgasmfests.... XD))

((Good point.^_^))

"I've raped you twice, giving you an orgasm both times. Do you really not know the answer?" Kira asked, laughing lightly as she spun to face her then plopped back down on the bed behind her.

"Ass." She growled and just waited for it to happen. Because the bitch was going to enjoy the same kind of attack on her. She'd find a way to escape the attack when the bunny got careless.

"Well, I certainly admire yours." Kira replied, grinning as she reached her foot and ran it up and down Nells thigh.

((How do you want this relationship to end up? They can only do cat and mouse for so long. I was thinking that Kira would continue to run and get out the occasional rape on Nell, until Nell finally manages to catch her. Though, instead of killing her, the pleasure that Kira had given her each time by dominating her causes her to either decide to rape her and take her back to the ship as her fuck toy, or willingly submit to Kira from then on, as she's gotten somewhat addicted to being made someones bitch.))

((Maybe make Nell your fuck toy? Just get her into a marathon raep session and break her mind with pleasure.))

Nell growled and just didn't say anything. The more she spoke, the more it provoked the Viera. So if she gave the Viera less satisfaction, it'd probably be over quicker.

((That's kind of what the second idea was. The constant pleasure that she received at the hands of Kira caused her to somewhat break and just crave to be dominated by her. Though, I like your specifics more. Has a sexy, hentai spin to it............I wonder if there's even a hentai out there that features a chick getting raped that DOESN'T end up liking it. I've seen some close calls, but it always happens by the end. Would you like to do that now, or save it for the future?))

"As defiant as ever." Kira said, smiling as she withdrew her foot and just looked at her prize.

((Anytime you want. Surprise me! XD))

Nell turned away from Kira, just laying down and waiting. Something would have to happen soon. She wasn't going to do anything though until she had the right opportunity.

((Well, since I'm in more of a sex slave mood............it shall begin now.^_^))

"Hands and legs tied, noone expecting you back for a long while. My my, we're gonna have ALOT of fun." Kira said with a chuckle as she peeled her skimpy night wear and laid down behind Nell before her hands shot out and got right to work. Since Kira wasn't on the recieving end, having an orgasm and lack of energy it brought would be no problem to her. But Nell...........Kira was going to rape the ever loving hell out of her today.

Nell had been working on her sensitivity a little. Just by subjecting herself to rougher clothes and not taking as good of care of her body when it came to pampering. So now the hands on her chest weren't as paralyzing... That's what the shackles were for though. "Fucking bunny cunt bitch..." She couldn't help it. It made her feel better about herself to cuss out the woman.

Back
Top Bottom