Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pirates life for me~me and Romantic[Dream]

"That's it...." Kira whispered, using the bit more free space to use her fingers more. While her other hand was absolutely mauling the large breast that it could barely contain.

"Gonnaaah... K-kill... You..." She managed to mutter between confused moans and growls. Her body had given in entirely, and only her stubborn mouth was left out of the action.

"If you say so dear captain." Kira replied, using the chance to start thrusting her fingers in and out of again, while her other pulled down the bra cup and free the large orb of flesh, toying with the nipple as well.

She yelped at the pinching of her nipple, the rough play getting her body more aroused, and her voice higher. Whimpering, she stopped struggling to keep from getting her nipple yanked more.

"OOO, captain Nell likes to rough stuff." Kira said, smiling brightly as he fingers began thrusting into her at a furious pace, while her others pinched and worked the bare nipple once more.

She tried to find something to grip onto, anything at all as she was fucked furiously. Her walls tightened on the fingers as her come washed over them. Nell growled and almost seemed like she was about to cry with how tight her eyes were clenched shut.

"That makes twice I've made you cum......" Kira said, taking her fingers out of her pants and licking the juices off, before having it join her other hand in molesting that lovely rack of hers.

She growled and tried to back away, struggling until she was sitting against the wall. She was breathing heavily and had gotten sweaty again, having used quite a bit of her strength in just trying to hold off her orgasm.

Kira groped her a while longer, before suddenly releasing her and hopping to her feet.

"Well, since I'm not a member of the crew anymore, guess I'll be seeing you." she casually said, straightening her clothes before calmly heading to the door to leave.

She tried to stand up and go after her, but she flopped onto the floor, panting for air. Nell was putting Kira as number one on the "to kill" list. The bunny would suffer. Heck, she'd probably skin the damn woman alive.

"Though, you know, if you kept me around, wouldn't it be easier to seek revenge on me? I mean you'd know where I am at all times. You could easily sneak into my room at night and give me a dose of my own medicine." Kira said, shrugging her shoulders as she spun around and leaned back against the door, facing Nell.

"You'd enjoy it too much." She spat out her words. Bitter, yes. Pissed, hell yeah. Body completely rocked, not quite yet. Nell hadn't been banged until she passed out, so she knew she still had some power left. Just not enough to do anything right now.

"Then the hunt shall be on. Though, I guess you better hope I don't sneak up behind you again." Kira replied with a wink before opening the door and squeezing through, leaving Nell alone.

Nell fell asleep soon after that, just wanting to rest. It'd be easy to track down the Viera. She hunted bounty hunters for fun. A bunny would pose less challenge. A hunt was more chance than the bitch deserved though.

((You know, I'm liking the one this has turned out. With there being a cat and mouse game, with some more semi-raping between the two women.^_^))

As Nell slept, Kira was off the ship, heading off to who knows where. Though, she didn't really intend to stay hidden. She knew Nell would come looking for her, and Kira wanted to be found. She knew she had planted the seeds of forbidden pleasure in Nells body and mind. Now, she just needed to give them a chance to grow.

Nell had taken care of herself and gotten ready. The hunt was going to begin. She had some contacts track down the Viera, and some others get her provisions. There would be no mercy on the hunt for Kira. She would use every resource she had to get her revenge. And much more than an eye for the one (or rather two) that Kira had taken.

Kira did make an effort to stay hidden in the days that passed by. But also, not well enough so that she was impossible to find. She wanted Nell to find her again. This would either lead to Nell confronting her alone, and another chance for Nell to molest that lovely body again, or the naughtier thought of Nell wanting an eye for an eye and raping Kira in return..........if it could even be called that, as she'd be quite welling to let Nell ravage her body.

Nell got her lead and made her way to Rabinastre, where the Viera had been reported as sighted. She entered the town in heavy white robes with a massive hood. A red sash was tied loosely about her waist. It was an imitation of the robes of a group of missionaries passing through the city. She chose the outfit because it'd help her be unseen, considering it made her look like a man since it was near impossible to see into the hood when her head was down.

Kira had contacts of her own that she used to keep track of Nell..........keeping track of her. She didn't know Nell was in town, but she knew she was heading there, so she had been on guard all week for the inevitable confrontation. She was out of sight though. Spending a relaxing day at home, or at least, the current dwelling that really just served as temporary shelter.

Nell was walking the streets, slowly making rounds. The bunny would come out sometime. Then all that needed to be done was to follow her and get her in a proper place to get her revenge.

As Nell just sat in her home reading......something, her nose twitched lightly, picking up the faint traces of a very familiar scent. That of Nells own natural smell. The smell got her excited, but not too much. This wasn't the first time she had a false alarm. Still, she exited her temporary home before sneakily making her way around, trying to track down the scent.

(Aren't I Nell? XD)

The robed woman had fallen into line with another line of missionaries as they went around. They didn't smell the best, marching all day in those robes, and she was sure if she kept it up, she'd have to shower. But then she caught sight of the tall bunny ears leaving a home. Perfect. All she had to do was follow her.

(Ack, sorry about that. Typing too fast and being too lazy to re-read anything makes that happen sometimes. :oops: ))

Kira had seen the missionaries as she headed away from the place, and didn't immediately suspect Nell of being there. But, after a bit, it dawned on her that would be a great place for someone to hide, especially if they were dressed similar to the men. Having no way to actually prove her deduction was right or wrong, she just continued on, feigning ignorance about Nell hiding in the group.

As they walked, so too did Nell. She was watching from beneath the hood. She was waiting for the Viera to be out of public eye. Doing this in mid-day with so many people around would be stupid.

Kira knew better than to head somwhere where it would just the two of them. Nell would no doubt be able to beat her in single combat. Though, the crowd did begin to thin out as she made her way to a specific part of town. Specifically, the "bad" part of town where thugs and thieves tended to gather. Her plan was to lead Nell there to get her accosted by said thugs. Of course, she knew Nell would be able to handle any of them, but it would distract her from her primary target, allowing Kira to get the jump on her again.

Back
Top Bottom