Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pirates life for me~me and Romantic[Dream]

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
"Reporting for duty maam!" Confidently exclaimed Kira, a young viera who had just joined a sky pirate ship. She possessed many typical Viera traits. Tan skin, white hair, bunny ears..........and a well sculpted body. Her breasts, while not overly huge, were certainly decent and her ass was plain magnificent. Like so many other Viera.........she also was a skimpy dresser, her choice of outfits being barely more than a thong bikini with knee high stockings and an arm band up to her elbow on one arm.

(Apparently no clothing on the chest... Hawt XP)

"Calm down." The captain, a blonde Hume with a rather shapely body paced back and forth about five steps each way due to the narrow area. "This isn't work to get all excitable over. It's dangerous." She tipped her hat over one eye and sighed softly, her hips sashaying gently to make the tail of her dress swirl around her ankles delicately. "Because you don't know jack about anything when it comes to an airship, you're going to be our whipping girl. You'll be doing chores here, and plenty of them."

((Sadly, no. Her bikini outfit includes the top. But it's a sexy one with ties that comes off easily.^_^))

"Then.........what do I do first maam?" Kira curiously asked, head tilted lightly to the side, ears twitching lightly. She had heard the captain was strict, and she was now seeing it first hand. Still, it didn't dampen Kiras excited mood, and generally happy personality.

"You'll be cooking for the crew. No peanuts. Irva is allergic." She stepped to the side a little and motioned to a door. "The kitchen is in there. It's small, but it's got plenty to work with. You'll have to squeeze around sometimes. Be careful not to burn yourself." She cautioned, her sideways stance showing the magnitude of her bombshell assets. Just about a handful and a half. "Then you'll be cleaning the floors and rooms. I'll be watching while you're in my room, and I'll be searching you when you're done."

When captain turned to the side, Kiras eyes instantly locked onto her large rack. She suddenly felt both inferior and hot as she stared at them. Though, she quickly shook the thought out of her head before the captain could spot her perverted stare.

"I understand." she replied with a nod of her head, her tan cheeks light pink as her mind began to fill with all the things she'd love to do to her new captain.

"That should take most of the day. You'll cook dinner, and we'll likely be in a safe spot by then. I'll have different orders based on what needs to be done. But cleaning and cooking are to be your main duties. Understood?" Captain Nell Autler gave a rather hard stare at the girl. Most Viera were more well refined than this one. But she felt that over time, she'd be able to make the girl into a much more suitable sky pirate.

"Y-Yes maam....." Kira replied, a bit caught off guard as she had just been having a naughty day dream about the woman in front of her. Kira was quite the perverted little bunny girl. It took all her self control not to pounce forward and maul those lovely melons that were mere inches away.

"Then get to it. We need lunch for four within the hour. Moderate, healthy portions." She would wait for the Veira to get to work before going about her business. The captain was in a corridor, so even sideways, her chest would often get just the tiniest bit in the way. It was an unwritten rule that others made sure not to brush up against them.

Kira nodded and headed off to the kitchen. Perhaps this day was looking up. While a bit of a clutz and skilled at little, she was quite a good cook. Whipping up a meal with portions like the captain asked, she made four servings as asked. She set three of them out in the messhall, before taking the fourth directly to the captains personal quarters.

"I have your food maam." she said, after knocking on the door, those oh so familiar, yet naughty thoughts returning to her head.

She opened the door just enough to take the plate, her body blocking the doorway, one breast in view covered by a loosely hanging white silk robe. The Captain had been cleaning herself. "Thank you. Clean the corridors and rooms next."

"Yes maam....." Kira replied, needing to bite on her lip to keep herself from using her mouth on the lovely breast that came into view. God, she was getting so hot and bothered now by simply the site of the lucious woman. Doing as ordered, she went about cleaning the hallway, eventually finding herself cleaning right outside the captains room.

Nell had finished eating by now. It hadn't been too bad. Rather leafy for her tastes, but it was a Veira cooking. They lived in reverence of the woods usually, so that was how they cooked. She figured the Veira had some time before she was ready to clean the room. So she stretched a little and dropped her robe, revealing her pale, smooth skin to nobody but the walls. Nell was going to change into the dress, just slower than usual. It had been a while since she'd been able to take her time.

Stopping momentarily to glance at Nells door, Kira began cleaing again, at a very quick pace. She was itching to get to the rooms, and would start with the captains. Speeding down the hallway, she eventually finished to corridors and while a fast job, it was also a good job.

"Captain, I'm ready to clean your room." came her voice after another knock, wondering what sight she'd be met with this time.

She adjusted her dress and opened the door, back in her pristine white, clingy dress. She had all her personal effects on her, including the hat. Nell had been interrupted just about a minute before she was going to be finished with her slow dressing. So close. She got out of the way and motioned the girl to enter.

"I want it all spotless. Perfect."

"Yes maam." Kira replied, glancing over at Nell as she passed. God, every time she looked at her, it got harder and harder to keep her perverted urges in check. If this kept up, she'd say to hell with the consequences and ravage the captain, willingly or not.

She stood with her arms crossed as she leaned against the now-shut door. They crossed low enough that they covered the bottoms of her breasts, but left the majority open. The white, clingy material made the shadows rather pronounced, showing off her size perfectly.

Kira cursed herself as even her simple shadow turned her on. Getting down her hands and knees, she began to scrub the floor, her own amazing, basically uncovered ass unintentionally presented out to Nell.

"We'll have to get you some better clothing. I'll not have my crew being looked at as mere eye candy." She stated simply and clearly, to show the girl that she had no say in the matter. Yes, there was a rather supple and smooth rear pointed at her, but she wasn't really desperate for attentions in that department.

"Yes maam......." Kira replied. This was just too hard. Kira wanted to just ravish that body, but Nell seemed like miss super Ice Queen. Perhaps she was going to have to give up her life here to get a little grope session out of it. By the look of that amazing rack, it may well be worth it.

Captain Nell was actually a little amused by the Veira now. There had been a mop in the supply closet. So why the girl was on her hands and knees scrubbing was beyond her. Maybe one of the others took the mop out to mess with her. Scold-worthy offense as it might be, the girl was new, so Nell would let it slide.

Eventually, Kira managed to finish cleaning.

"All done maam." she said, taking a deep breath as she stood up, some spots of dirt and grease on her face that most people would find cute, but the Captain..........Well, Kira was probably expecting to get scolded for not looking her best.

Nell nodded simply, not seeming to mind the grim on her face. She'd been working hard, and the dirt was evidence of that. "Good. I'll forgo the search." Not like the Veira could have hidden anything on her body with that outfit. "Get to your quarters and clean yourself before you cook dinner. You're done much earlier than anticipated, so you can relax until eighteen-even."

"Yes maam......"Kira replied, doing her best not to look at Nell and make things worse. Of course, the second she reached her room, her hands went to work. One dissapeared under her bottoms, furiously pleasuring herself, while another mauled on her breast. Since the chances of her doing anything with Nell were low, she would have to get these urges out somehow.

And oblivious to the furious masturbation bunny in her room, Nell watched as the landscape rolled by. They were heading to Dalmasca for supplies and such. Perhaps there'd be some decent wear for their new recruit there.

With how horny she had gotten, Kira quickly began to make a fair bit of noise. Her mind was filled with thoughts of her goddess captain as she continued touching herself, trying to get her body to calm down a little and not crave Nell so damn much.

Back
Top Bottom