Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pirates life for me~me and Romantic[Dream]

There would be a knock at the door. They were practically soundproof so Nell hadn't heard the ruckus. "We're landing near Dalmasca. Irva will stay on board while Misca and I gather supplies. We expect dinner to be ready at 45 after, when we get back from our shopping trip. You'll have a proper uniform then.

Kira didn't even really hear it, she was too busy working herself up in a fury. Eventually though, she cried out in pleasure, bringing herself to orgasm. Sadly, it didn't work to relieve her of her lecherous thoughts. If anything, it just made her want Nell even more.

"Yes maam." Kira said, quickly coming to the door and opening it a crack, staying behind it so Nell couldn't see her wet bottom and disheveled top.

((I've gotta run now. I'll be back sometime tomorrow morning.))

"Good. Hurry and clean yourself off. You look like a sweaty mess." She turned and walked away, leaving the girl to her own devices. The captain and Misca would be back exactly at 6:45 with all the supplies. And for their new recruit, an outfit made for a Viera.

Kira took a shower soon after Nell left, getting hot and bothered once more. The only reason she didn't start doing herself again, is that she knew it would be pointless. The only way she'd get rid of these cravings, is if she got to touch Nell directly. After finishing, she went and prepared dinner, setting it out for everyone, before going to wait for the captains return, interested in what outfit she'd be chosen to wear.

After diner, she brought the clothing to Kira's room and knocked on the door. The outfit, being pre-tailored, wasn't what the captain would call dignified, but it was decent. Perverted tailors and their fascination with making Viera as nude as possible...

Kira opened the door and stood up straight when she saw it was her captain.

"Shall I put it on now maam?" Kira asked, knowing full well what was in the womans hand without even looking at it.

"Only once you've cleaned the kitchen. You were the one who cooked there, after all." She set the clothing on her bed and went back to the door, her back facing the Viera. Her hips were pushed out to the right a little, the slit up that side of the dress showing a lot of her toned leg. "Keep it clean, we'll take you to a professional tailor some time for some more suitable clothing."

"Y-Yea maam......" Kira replied, moaning softly to herself as she was transfixed by Nells amazing leg. Shaking herself back to reality, she hurried to the kitchen, cleaning it well but fast, before speeding back to her room to check out her new ensemble. She was quite impressed with the captains taste. While Kira actually liked showing skin, the somewhat more covering outfit was still quite nice. So, she started to get changed immediately, not bothering to close her quarters door as she stripped.

Nell walked by the quarters and noticed the door was ajar. Most kept them fully closed because the airship could bank for a turn at any time and swing the door wide open. So when she went to close the door, she saw the Viera half-naked from the waist up, squeezing into the suit. It was cute on her. And the girl didn't mind showing off a little skin. So maybe she'd let her do so with her outfit choices. Just not so much as with the first outfit.

When Kira got the outfit fully on, she turned to leave, jumping lightly when she spotted the captain watching her.

"Do I look acceptable now maam?" Kira asked, nervously waiting for Nells opinion on her appearance.

"Yes, you do." The Captain came in without seeming to feel sorry for watching. She closed the door behind her. "Just make sure you full close your door. When the ship turns, it has to bank sideways, which can swing your door wide open."

"I'll remember that from now on maam." Kira replied, her heart beating faster as she was alone in her room with the gorgeous captain now. Even though Kira thought she had zero chance with the woman, she still felt light headed and simply being in a room alone with her.

"Good." She turned to leave again, stopping right before the door. But she paused and looked back a little. "Is there anything you need, dear?" Kira had been doing well so far, so Nell wasn't above showing the tiniest signs of affection to those that served her well.

Kira thought about it, but didn't think the captain would react well to the sole request in her mind.

"No maam......" Kira reluctantly replied, sounding quite regretful over the choice.

"You okay?" She quirked her eyebrow at the tone of her voice. Kira had gotten depressed or something. "I'll leave you to relax for the rest of the night. I'll be in my room if you need me."

"No, no, I'm alright." Kira replied, raising her head up to smile, as usual, checking out Nell as she did. This time though, her gaze was a bit more........obvious.

By the time the Viera had made an obvious glance at the Captain, she had turned her head. "Alright. You know where to find me."

She went back to her quarters and stripped herself before sliding under her silky sheets. A tiny groan escaped her lips as she felt the delicate material slide over her body. Of course it slid over her breasts and legs, making her arch her back just the tiniest bit.

Kira stood there alone, just thinking a while.

"No guts, no glory......" she said to herself before eventually going to the captains quarters and knocking on the door. Whether it messed things up or not, Kira couldn't contain it anymore. If she went any longer without telling the captain how attracted she was too her, she was gonna burst.

She got up from bed a little surprised. Wrapping the sheet around her form, she moved to the door and opened it. Seeing Kira there, she waved her in and closed the door behind her. Nell sat on the edge of the bed, her left arm occupied in keeping the sheet up. "Come on, dear. Sit down. Tell me what's wrong."

"She's being suspicously friendly......" Kira thought as she stepped in and took a seat next to Nell. As usual, she found it hard to say or even breath. But eventually, she managed to eek the words out.

"I'm attracted to you...........very strongly........" she hesitantly told her, staring at her own feet as she found herself unable to look up at her captain.

"I don't like my crew feeling bad. As cold as I am... I'm still concerned for your feelings you know..." She sighed softly as she listened to the confession. "But I can't return your affections. I am your captain. To have a relationship with you would be wrong in people's eyes. Plus... I can't say that I'm attracted to women."

"Yea, I figured as much. It's why I was so hesitant to mention it in the first place." Kira replied, looking up at her, a bit sad, but smiling though. It felt good to finally admit, even though the captain shot her down.

"Now, I don't want our professional relationship to suffer because of this. Are you going to be okay?" She asked, her head tilted softly, her blonde hair down her chest, concealing the valley between her assets.

"Right as rain. Though, I hope you won't hold it against me if you hear me moaning your name at night. Hard to control what I dream about." Kira asked, laughing lightly.

"That's why the doors are soundproof." She sighed. It wasn't necessarily her name that was called out, but sometimes people needed a little private time to take care of things. She understood that. Nell recollected herself after that rather provocative comment. The girl had little shame about such things it seemed.

Back
Top Bottom