Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pirates life for me~me and Romantic[Dream]

"Hehe, that attitude will change by the time I'm done with you today. One or two orasms won't satisfy me today. I won't stop ravaging this body of yours till that defiant mind is broken down into my own little fuck toy." Kira replied, laughing almost like a giggle as her hands did just what she said, working on the most senstive parts of her body, on a mission.

((Since breaking her could take a while, how bout Kira makes her cum twice or so, then we skip ahead to the moment where Nell does break and go from there?))

((Feel free to god-mod her to that point then so we can fast-forward to the sex-slavery!))

"No it won't. You'll be dead before I orgasm once..." She rolled onto her front so that the hands were stuck between her breasts and the ground. It wouldn't stop the grouping, but it'd make it rather uncomfortable.

((Oh, I'm so gonna make her my bitch then.^_^))

"Deary, I've done this in cramped trees, surrounded by vines with thorns poking every inch of my body. Trapping my hand against the floor is childs play." Kira said, smirking at Nells failed plan. Said experiences even allowed her to adjust to it and actually increase her pleasuring, despite her hands beeing smushed.

She started to squirm against the hands, not so restricted in movement that she couldn't hop out of the grasp and fall against the floor with a thud. It gave her time to pant and catch her breath, then recollect herself for the next attack.

Kira knew better than to give Nell anytime to relax. So, she "attacked" her again, hands staying tight against her body so that any movement by Nell would always end with Kiras hands still on her and still working her. If she was gonna break this tough woman, she was gonna have to keep it up nonstop and just more or less, tire her out.

She rolled about on the ground, taking the Viera with her. They knocked over candles, hit random objects. But the end result was the Viera on top of Nell, riding her like a horse as she reached down to grope and maul her breasts.

"Sorry babe, you ain't ever gonna get rid of me. But, before long, you'll not want to." Kira said, smirking as her hands started to get a bit rougher. She knew Nell liked being dominated, no matter how many times she cursed or denied. So, dominated she would be.

((Gotta run for now. I'll see about getting back on later tonight, but can't insure anything at this point.))

She gasped for air against the ground, having to feel it pushing into her face as the Viera had gotten full control. Riding her like some animal. A trickle of her juices was going down her leg, and she was trying so hard to ignore it.

"OOO, it's starting." Kira said, laughing as she noticed the small trickle of juices going down her leg. The act of dominating her was sure going to be fun, but she was more looking forward to the result, when Nell was her sex slave and she got to call the shots...........at least in the bedroom.

((That got me thinking. After Kira breaks Nell, will she basically control her entire life, or just be queen in the bedroom?))

((After the break she'll be ALL sub. So it'll be more than the bedroom. Any argument can be solved in your favor with a tiny nipple touch.))

"Shut up and just eat me out already." She rolled her eyes, knowing the Viera would sexually assault her anyway. So she figured it might as well happen now.

((OOO, I like the sounds of that.^_^ I do enjoy stuff like that, and I do enjoy playing an evil person. :twisted: ))

"Now now, not quite yet. Not to mention, I don't wanna risk you clamping your legs over my neck and strangling me." Kira replied, raising one hand to wag her finger to Nell before returning it with increased ferocity.

"You can't make me submit just by groping..." She was getting used to the feeling of being groped by the bunny, and as rough as it was, it wasn't phasing her anymore. "You don't have enough sexual skill do deal with me anymore."

((When it comes to inevitable slave stuff, what do you like and dislike in that regard?))

"I might take that as an insult, if my intentions were solely for sexual gratification." Kira replied, removing her hands and looking down at Nell for a brief moment before sliding down her body, lowering a hand and instantly plunging in three full fingers.

"Maybe you'll be able to figure out my plan before the end. Not like it'd matter though." Kira replied, shrugging lightly.

She groaned as the fingers plunged in without warning and without warm-up. She relaxed her rear, trying not to clamp down at all. The more she clamped down, the more intense it would feel, so she tried to relax and just took the pounding.

((I edited my last post with an OOC question. You may have missed it.))

It would seem Nell kind of liked the rough stuff. If that was so, Kira wouldn't hold anything back. She was dead set on breaking this girl and bending her to her will.

((I have few actual limits. No blood, no straight-up pain, no bathroom. And that's it.))

She panted and let the fingers penetrate her faster and harder. It was getting some of her juices to splash out on the Viera's hand.

((Pretty much same as me. Kiras time as master will likely include plenty of public sexual displays and some humiliation. Nothing too severe, like making her eat food off the floor or anything. More along perverted lines, like making her walk with her through town in her bra and panties, or even naked.))

Kiras fingers only continued to get harder and faster. She really was dead set on her goal. She'd either break Nell, or die trying.

She flopped onto the floor, panting and gasping for air as she was thrust into. Her body tightened as she felt the inevitable coming. Her first orgasm. It hit her hard, and made her raise her hips high in the air with her legs spread high. "AHhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The orgasm brought a smile to Kiras face.......and just spurred her on further. As she planned, she wasn't going to let Nell rest. She even prepared incase Nell passed out. She'd just wake her back up and get right back to it. The only way she'd cease is when Nell submitted body and mind, and became hers in every sense of the word.

Tired, she flopped over onto her side, Kira's hand continuing to piston. It was getting boring after the orgasm though. Nell wasn't an easy girl to satisfy when just the same thing was done over and over again. She needed some variation.

((Ack, I'm not the most original person in thinking up things to do. Any suggestions on what to do next would be appreciated.........as things aren't going well for Kira at this rate.^_^))

((Just things like focusing on the clit, using deep, hard strokes, shallow fast ones. Tracing shapes on the inner walls. It doesn't have to be major, just give things your own little personal touch.))

((Well, I'll try. How much you longer you think we should play before the small time skip?))

"Hmmmm, that's unfortunate......." said Kira, getting a bit frustrated that her moves would work at first, but quickly lost their usefullness. Her plan was not working well, as she'd get her going, then her progress would just sink back to nothing, leaving her back where she started. Just exploring, she gently brushed against her clit, not really bothering to pleasure it.

((When you feel like having a slave rather than a defiant toy))

Nell trembled as her clit was touched, making her moan out gently in restrained pleasure while her sex was drilled into.

Back
Top Bottom