Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pirates life for me~me and Romantic[Dream]

"Alright." She sighed softly. So the Viera was still attracted. Physically, but still attracted. "I just... Had this feeling... You know?"

"A feeling about what? That I was still attracted to you? Can't say I'm surprised. I have made it obvious. Kind of hard not to when I see that perfect body of yours everyday." Kira replied, shrugging her shoulders.

Nell got up and locked the door, turning around to face the Viera. "You are just way too forward. It's making me steadily more uncomfortable around you. I'm sorry Kira, but I don't think you'll fit in with the rest of the crew."

"Uh..........I.......well......uh........" Kira stuttered, unable to get out a full sentence. She knew Nell was super strict, but she did not expect this at all.

"I'm sorry, Kira." She turned away, letting out a soft sigh. The thin material of her plain clothes allowed her body to sway and jiggle in those special places. But it hardly seemed the time for such feelings. ...or was it..?

"Well.......if that's what you want....." Kira reluctantly replied, getting up and slowly making her way towards the door.

"I'm sorry about this Kira. But nothing will happen between us, and your desires for me unsettle me." Keeping her back to the girl, she closed her eyes, confusion of course stirring about beneath the calm.

((Aaaand.... raep? =D?!))

((Ditto.^_^ I caught your little mini Or is it.........Just gotta wait for the right moment.^_^))

"Is that really what you want?" Kira deviously replied as she suddenly came up behind Nell, one hand quickly finding it's way to her crotch.

"What?!" She jumped when she felt the hand on her, making it press into her a little more. She didn't turn around, but only turned her head. "W-What are you doing?"

"Come now. I know the signs. You must have had a naughty dream about me, and are wanting to kick me off the ship cause you've become attracted to me." Kira replied, smirking as she began to gently rub Nells pussy through the fabric of her clothing.

It didn't help that the rubbing was causing almost immediate wetness after last night. It would soak through pretty quick on the thin material. "No!" She wrestled a little, trying to get free, but for a captain, she should have been much much stronger.

"Your lips say one thing........but another part of says something else...." Kira replied, laughing lightly as her rubbing got a bit harder and more against her pussy. She could tell Nell wasn't putting her all into trying to get away. If she had, Kira'd be out cold by now.

She fell weakly to her knees because of the rubbing. The feeling was sapping her of her will and strength. "Dmanit... Stop!" She growled, before falling over onto her hands, now on all fours as she was being rubbed.

Kira lowered herself with, bent over her body as she ended up on her hands and knees.

"Sorry, can't do that." Kira replied, her rubbing continuing to increase in intensity while her other hand suddenly found it's way around, grasping her breasts. At least, all of the massive orb she could hold.

Her panties and pants had soaked through, the wetness now reaching Kira's hand. She growled, holding back her groans as she was groped. Her body wouldn't let her do anything. "Why won't you get off me!"

"Ain't got nothing to lose, thanks to you. I'm getting kicked off the ship, remember? Might as well get my kicks out before I get ditched." Kira replied, smiling as she continued an almost repeated of what she had done to Nells sleeping body the night before.

"I'll kill you if you go any further!" She growled, arms failing as she fell chest to the floor, now in that perfect position form the night before. And to think that last night's encounter had made her feel good.

"At least I'll die happy." Kira replied, laughing lightly as her hand on her pussy had suddenly found it's way inside Nells pants, not bothering to grope over panties as her hand slipped in and went straight for the prize.

"B-Bitch!" She groaned at the feeling of being slipped into. She'd be plotting to kill Kira now, except that the feelings here were bringing back intense feelings from the dream she had last night. "You raped me last night, didn't you?"

"Can you really call it rape when you moaned and writhed in pleasure before you got a well deserved orgasm?" Kira asked, sliding two fingers right into her wet pussy, no need to be careful this time.

Her legs clamped tight onto the hand, trying to keep them from moving. "Now I have to kill you, damnit!" She growled and wrestled a little bit, managing to fall over onto her back.

"A feisty little one, aren't miss melons?" Kira teased, holding on tight. Even though her legs clamped down, her fingers were already in. While she couldn't thrust in anymore, she could still wiggling them around in a very pleasing way.

She struggled and writhed against the hold, which due to the Viera's rather surprising strength, managed to start ripping open her clothes, while she got backed up to the wall.

Kira hand on her breast finished the job on her shirt for the most part, ripping open enough so that one bra covered breast was quickly freed with Kiras hand finding her way to it. Her fingers, were wiggling around in her pussy like a little snake.

She clenched her eyes shut, just trying to block off the feelings. Unfortunately, her own sensitive body and pent up desires to be handled just as she was now were getting the better of her. Her sex leaked with more juices, starting to free up the trapped hand between her thighs.

Back
Top Bottom