Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Total Story Change [ME/Lan Moore]

"I know but we can't ever leave Japan I always wanted to travel." She sighed and laid her head on him the kiss made her blush softly.​

She smiled and snuggled him "Yeah see the ocean I love the water it's so pretty and the Elephants in Africa." She kissed his cheek.​

He held her, softly kissing her cheeks, "There are things even here that are beautiful though, you don't have to travel far to find things like that."

"Well I don't know many things here in Japan." She looked up at him and blushed feeling the kisses to her cheeks "Could you show me?" She snuggled close to him and sighed happily.​

He smiled a bit, 'Well I can tell you one of the most beautiful things here is right in this house." His hands holding hers.

He held her, this girl that made him feel strange, made him feel very good. His fingers moved softly over her skin on her arms, this girl he couldn't resist.

She hugged his waist and smiled snuggling close to him feeling like a princess with her prince. She wasn't sure if she'd felt this way before but she liked it.​

As he held her, he couldn't help but kiss her neck then whispering softly into her ear, "If there any thing I can do, for my princess?"

He laughed a little, "Of course my lady, I promise this to you." His hand went to her cheek, softly petting it before kissing her lips softly, lovingly.

She took his hands and led him to the couch and sat down then patted the spot next to her. "Come on I wont bite."​

He sat down, placing and arm around her and laughed a bit, " I don't know, maybe you biting wouldn't be such a bad thing my princess.'" He said seductively.

He just kept giving her kisses, letting his action speak, feeling like memories would come in his head every now and then, things that some time would make her embarrassed that he would have done in another life.

Back
Top Bottom