Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Total Story Change [ME/Lan Moore]

He stayed right behind her, "I'm sure it won't, besides I'm a nice, guy, it wouldn't have to protect you from me, now would it?"

"Nope you'd just scratch her ears and she's your best friend." She chuckled and took out her keys opening the door "And I'm a big girl and I protect myself." She pushed the door open and the rabbit meet them at the door "Go on to the porch I'll bring you soem food." The bunny scurried off and didn't bother to look at Darien.

He smiled as he watched the bunny run of, "He's a cute little rabbit isn't he?" He looked at her , "Then again pets usually look as great as their owners." He looked inside liking how the place looked.

"Yeah she's a sweetie thinks she's a people." She giggled and smiled stepping inside "Come inside I'll feed her then order us some pizza." She blushed hearing that "Then I'm cute and can get away with murder."

He laughed at her last comment as he looked across the street then took a seat, " Maybe but I'd rather not find out if you can." He wasn't sure if he had seen something on the rabbit's head, maybe it had been his imagination.

She chuckled lightly "I wouldn't murder you." She made some food for the rabbit and brought it to the back porch and set it down the rabbit eatting happily. "What kind of pizza do you like?" She walked over to the sink and washed her hands then moved over to lock the door up and set her purse ont he table. "That's Sunday food is her weakness."

He fallowed her and shrugged, "Not sure, just order what you like I'm sure I'll enjoy it. It seems like you have good taste." He looked at her body not thinking she was looking, she looked amazing.

"Ok then I'll call now." She smiled and was starved and she couldn't wait to eat. She picked up the phone and dialed the pizza place and placed an order and didn't mind he's peaking she peaked as well.

He went red as he looked away, thinking maybe she had noticed him. He couldn't tell why but his eyes just couldn't keep off her for some reason.

Darien fallowed her to the couch, still a bit red. He sat near her and shook his head softly, "Oh it's nothing, nothing at all."

She smiled and sat with him and giggled "It's ok the pizza should be here soon." She laid her head on his shoulder "Sorry that jacket looks comfy." She giggled

He looked at her with a smiled, 'That's fine, let me make it better for you." He put his arms around her shoulder, smiling down at her face. She looked so cute, he was having a hard time resisting the urge to kiss her.

She snuggled close to him and kept her head on him and looked up with a smile and wanted to kiss him she just didn't know why. Though she didn't want to ruin the snuggling she liked that too.

He held her closer to him, going a little red as he had the urge to tell her something, "You feel very comfortable , it feels nice holding you." His eyes going straight to hers, not coming off them.

He pulled her a bit closer to her, kissing her cheek softly, "You're very cute, you know that?" He smiled down, "It's really hard not to want to kiss you."

She squeaked and blushed softly "Thank you very much."She looked up to him and giggled "Well maybe one kiss can't hurt."

He smiled at what she said, "yeah you're right, maybe just one kiss" He moved close and kissed her lips softly, holding her close to him.

He enjoyed the kiss, his lips close to her, kissing her softly and tenderly. She felt so great, his hand moving down he side.

She kissed him back and smiled softly his lips were perfect. "I feel like I've kissed you before." She said with a blush.

His hands went through her hair when she said that, "I know what you mean... I wonder why." His eyes staying on hers, "Maybe we should try and figure it out."

Back
Top Bottom