Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Total Story Change [ME/Lan Moore]

He held her close to himself, kissing her neck softly, "I won't I'll stay with you, I'll love you the way I should have back then."

She blushed feeling his lips on her neck and giggled "I like hearing that Darien but is it ok if you stay here and eat with me I'm starving." She giggled and heard her stomach growl and blushed.​

He smiled and nodded, "yeah of course, Besides I didn't get any thing to eat either." With that he decided to eat, smiling at his new found lover.

He took the slice and took a bit, it was good. Still he couldn't keep his mind off her. She was new yet old. She had been in his heart for so long yet he just barely met her, it was a strange feeling of love no one else would be able to feel or explain.

She nibbled her slice and looked ot him her heart just skipping in her chest. She felt like love and happiness had truely been renewed in her heart and she felt like she could finally be happy but couldn't explain why she felt this way.​

He smiled at her, not wanting to say a thing, he was happy and to him it didn't matter why. He was happy for no real reason around her, at least no reason of his own.

She smiled and pushed some hair from her eyes and took a bite of her pizza and was glad it was just them so they could be happy together and experience the date.​

He sighed as he looked to her, "So strange how something so important can just be forgotten don't you think?"

"Maybe to keep us safe? And it might've not been the time to find out before." She wiped her lips and looked to him sitting on a stool in the kitchen "I mean that's the explinationt hat makes sense to me."​

Darien thought about it, "Maybe, then again keep us safe from what? I guess it's a pointless question as long as we found each other, still it bothers me." His eyes look down to his hands, almost as if expecting them to have the answer.

"Maybe from the unknown but I guess we should just ignore it for now and be happy with each other?" She smiled and nibbled another piece of her pizza "Lets just enjoy our date Darien I mean it was going so well I don't wanna ruin such a good night on something we can't change."​

Darien smiled, "Yes you have a point. Any ways I'm full." He smirked at her, trying to hide his feeling about this change in circumstances.

She nodded and smiled lightly "Right me too." She put her slice away and put the pizza in the ice box and looked to him "So what do you remember about that place?"​

He got up and stretched a little, "I most say a lot of it is a blur, just a few things here and there I can remember, some times I wonder if they're really memories or dreams though."

She nodded "I thought it was a dream until I got my senshi powers." She sighed lightly and looked at her feet.​

He nodded, "It's usually like that... We see our true selves and that's when we realize it's not a lye."

"yeah but I wodner if beig a senshi is what I'm ment to be I mean what if I wanna be a laywer or a doctor that can get in the way." She looked down with a smile.​

He looked at her sadly, " I can under stand what you're saying... but we have to do what is best for every one as a whole, not just what we want. It wasn't our choice, it's our duty."

"I don't know if I want this duty no one asked me what i want I want a life to travel and be a human I'm not a fighter." She looked at him "Who got this permission to give us this? Its not fair."​

He went closer to her, "It's true, it's not fair. We've been given no choice in the matter, it's something we are being forced to do." He took her hand, "but it's not a punishment, it's a responsibility."

She sighed and looked to him "But I want to be a normal teenager not a superhero." She hugged hima nd sighed lightly "I mean we can't have much of a life this way."​

He held her feeling her pain, his hand petting her face softly, "We won't have a live if we don't."

She snuggled him and whimpered lightly "I know but it's still not fair but i guess having you here its not so bad." She smiled softly.​

He got closer to her, 'it's a small price to pay I believe, to be able to live with some peace and to find some on we care for." He pulled close, kissing her cheek softly,

Back
Top Bottom